Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSCreed-Reviews after using 1.5 Years
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSCreed-Reviews after using 1.5 Years

I am a user of VPSCreed from last 1.5 years. Previously I was using the SATA VPS plan. I switched to SSD VPS plan when VPSCreed introduced PURE SSD VPS with such a reasonable cost. There were some performance issues when I was using EU SATA plan but after switching to EU SSD plan I haven’t face any issues. The performance is really good and up to the mark.

I have some suggestion for VPSCreed –

1) Please provide us more live chat support so that the customers can talk with the technical support team directly.

2) As a customer I am expecting one automated reseller panel to resell your VPS.

Comments

• @ matthewvz - I am using the service from VPSCreed for long time and I have some good points and suggestion to mention.....

I have just posted the good points and the areas to improve in the above mentioned post.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Your only contribution this this community is to post threads about VPS Creed. This makes your opinion essentially worthless to others, and as you appear to be a shill, damages VPS Creed's reputation too.

Mr VPS Creed, if you're paying for these, stop. It isn't working.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    Mr VPS Creed, if you're paying for these, stop. It isn't working.

@hcreed

• Aren't these the guys who can't tell us from which DC they are operating?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/472344/#Comment_471973

OP, don't be shy: EU -> Germany -> Hetzner

• @Nekki - I was using SATA VPS when had posted first review in this forum. Now I am using SSD VPS service from VPSCreed and I have some more expectation. So I have posted this.

• @ dynweb - I guess that is not my concern.

• BabahBabah Member

benchmark please:

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash

• I am also using VPSCreed's service for long, and now they are providing us with SSD service which is even more better than any other. Satisfied !! Happy !! STILL NOW ...

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited March 2014

@writ07 said:
    I am also using VPSCreed's service for long, and now they are providing us with SSD service which is even more better than any other. Satisfied !! Happy !! STILL NOW ...

I'd love to believe you but the fact that you have made 8 comments and all of them are on vps creed threads gives it away, nice try

it looks like an account made to bump their listings, I might be wrong though

• Visits 18

He visits the site when vpscreed is mentioned.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kuntalk said:
    Nekki - I was using SATA VPS when had posted first review in this forum. Now I am using SSD VPS service from VPSCreed and I have some more expectation. So I have posted this.

Do you have services with any other providers? If so which ones? Won't you do reviews for them also?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

And lo, the BanHammer was wielded with great force, and mere moments later kuntalk was gone, never to be heard from again. Our thoughts never turned his way again.

Thanked by 3Mark_R netomx jcaleb
  • IshaqIshaq Member

:(

Thanked by 3Mark_R Babah Nekki
  • RLTRLT Member

Eh it's not a bad service. Use to have problems with bandwidth at certain times of day.

Been fairly reliable since the SSD switch.