Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My reviews on VPScreed: One of the trustworthy servers and service providers I've ever crossed.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My reviews on VPScreed: One of the trustworthy servers and service providers I've ever crossed.

Hi guys, this is Kuntal from Kolkata, IND. I am using the level 3 VPS service from VPScreed and having great satisfaction in terms of server efficiency and zero down-time. I am with them for last 8 months and glad to announce to have flawless service from them in compared to other service providers.

These guys are real mammoth at their work. Their quick service (Solve the tech prob and reply to the ticket) and excellent server speed are to mention a few. Eight months earlier i just randomly opted them but standing in today's point of view, I feel I didn't shot a round in dark.

And the best thing is their services are pretty reasonable !! Talked to the tech support guys over live chat several times, and they didn't offend me even once. Planning to stay with them and having a long-term renewal of their service.

Brgards,
Kuntal K..

Comments

• just joined here and posting a review. thanks.
    would you post the proof?

server ip/uptime/live website maybe?

• Please contact them >> www.vpscreed.com

My website is for some personal uses, so not at all willing to share the details.. :-) :-) You can refer my userID to them for starting your conversation.. Guess that helps..

Brgards,
    Kuntal K..

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
  • ATHKATHK Member

Paid reviews yay!

• These guys are real mammoth at their work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Brea_Tar_Pits#Mammals

Sucks to be a mammoth, last time I checked

• @ATHK, are you feeling low or jealous ?? :-) Did u have any bad memory with any such service providers ?? May they did't get their payment on time.. ;-)

Brgards, Kuntal K..

• @doughmanes , ya they are huge.. Yet their movement are real controlled.. Dun worry that much..

• I do not think they are better than mammoth vps .

• @imperio Yup bro !! Perspective matters and differs.. :-) :-)

Brgards, Kuntal K..

• ATHKATHK Member

@kuntalk low or jealous? Of what... You make no sense.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited July 2013

Fishy.

Compared to which providers? This has to be the silliest review I've ever read. And the one with the maximum lexical errors.

Maybe the only object is to generate a link pool..

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited July 2013

@kuntalk how about posting a benchmark, specs, location and price...

Can I use your effective review template to review my hosts?

Hi guys, this is {insert_name} from {cityname}, {country_code}. I am using the  {service_name}  service from  {company_name} and having great satisfaction in terms of server efficiency and zero down-time. I am with them for last 8 months and glad to announce to have flawless service from them in compared to other service providers.

These guys are real mammoth at their work. Their quick service (Solve the tech prob and reply to the ticket) and excellent server speed are to mention a few. Eight months earlier i just randomly opted them but standing in today's point of view, I feel I didn't shot a round in dark.

And the best thing is their services are pretty reasonable !! Talked to the tech support guys over live chat several times, and they didn't offend me even once. Planning to stay with them and having a long-term renewal of their service.

Brgards,  {insert_name}..

= Profit!

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Talked to the tech support guys over live chat several times, and they didn't offend me even once.

Maybe you get offended too easily.

• @pepper.. Surely buddy !!

• How much do you charge for reviews @kuntalk? Please PM.

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited July 2013

@serverian said:
    How much do you charge for reviews kuntalk? Please PM.

I charge peanuts and can do a better review ;)
    ekks @kuntalk Sorry to spoil ur biz..

• @serverian, contact @peppr.. You guys can start a joint venture of peanut selling and buying.. ;-)

• I am still waiting for your benchmark. Run the following into your shell and post the output.

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash

• @kuntalk said:

If you were so satisfied with their service, why did you cross them?

• @joelgm, "crossed" means encountered here.. "crossed" is not meant to be rejected always..

This is the second service provider with whom I've hosted my site.. And these guys are far better than the previous one..

Brgards, Kuntal K..

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2013

@kuntalk said:
    joelgm, "crossed" means encountered here.. "crossed" is not meant to be rejected always..

This is the second service provider with whom I've hosted my site.. And these guys are far better than the previous one..

Brgards, Kuntal K..

So can you run the benchmark? Those are more useful as they provide hard data. There's plenty of lousy hosts that another host can easily be better than..

• PatsPats Member

@peppr said:
    I am still waiting for your benchmark. Run the following into your shell and post the output.

> wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    > 

that needs to have a VPS in first place, which i doubt since @kuntalk didn't reply

• PatsPats Member
    edited July 2013

and you're using their lowest plan of $10.99/month for personal uses??

wrong place bro.. here i'd get 2 of such plans for $10.99 and maybe 3 if i'm lucky to grab some offers :P with maybe at par or even better support u're getting

[edit]
    err.. just re-read ur post.. ur using Level 3 - $39.99 plan !! most of us would get dedicated server for this price..
    So ur shot-in-dark provider suggested u $30.99 plan for personal websites??

• VladorzVladorz Member
    edited July 2013

Paid review or not, I must say that I used them before and they were ok.

• LESLES Member

Such kind of paid (seo) reviews should be deleted instantly!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

This reminds me of a guy who posted "reviews" about good companies and bad ones, and got mad about someone here. Anyone?

• @kuntalk said:
    joelgm, "crossed" is not meant to be rejected always..

Is this from some kind of dictionary produced in Kolkata?

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Someone contacted me to provide this kind of service for $ 60/week :) and he shared some 50 forums links where he and his team is going to post +ve reivews and good stuff. Later when i turned down his offer, he threatened me that he will do negative marketing and what not. Are you one of them?

• cfgguy said: Someone contacted me to provide this kind of service for $ 60/week :) and he shared some 50 forums links where he and his team is going to post +ve reivews and good stuff. Later when i turned down his offer, he threatened me that he will do negative marketing and what not. Are you one of them?

You must check dates before posting..

• srvrpro said: You must check dates before posting..

He just hit the wrong 'I love VPScreed' thread is all.