Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

end
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

end

NickmanNickman Member
edited February 2014 in General

thanks for your interesting.

Comments

• $100?

• @concerto49 said:
    $100?

12x8.5

• texteditor said: @concerto49 said: $100? 12x8.5

The renew cost is $8.5 but. 2 VPS.

Doesn't add up.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So you're saying that for $8.50 a month you got two VPSes and 29 IPs?

• @raindog308 correct, the account has two vps, and totally renew fee is $8.5/mo for the two vps with 29IPs, no extra fee, and the 29 ips is
    23.249.16.-23.249.16.(10 IPS)
    192.3.2.-192.3.2.(9 IPS)
    162.218.9.-162.218.9.(10 IPS)
    I sell the account for $100

• @concerto49 @texteditor
    the account has two vps, and totally renew fee is $8.5/mo for the two vps with 29IPs, no extra fee, and the 29 ips is 23.249.16.-23.249.16.(10 IPS) 192.3.2.-192.3.2.(9 IPS) 162.218.9.-162.218.9.(10 IPS) I sell the account for $100

• You really shouldn't post the IP ranges here.

• Why? He should post the IP ranges so peopel can check for blacklists, etc.

• I just think PM would be a better way to do that.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Well that was a very special offer - I stand corrected. Next question is who the VPS provider is and if they'll allow the transfer.

• support123support123 Member
    edited February 2014

You should remove the ip range from here,You can PM people who are interested

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

ftpit said: You should not remove the ip range from here,You can PM people who are interested

Huh?

• @ftpit said:
    You should not remove the ip range from here,You can PM people who are interested

Contradicting?

• how about... no

• jeffreywinters said: Contradicting?

Typing mistake,updated now..

• So wait 2VPSs and 29IPs for only $8.5 per month? VPS specs plox.

• @raindog308 no need for transfer, you can just change the account email and password, if you are interested in, just PM me

• ROFLMAO. wow. No its ok dont check on a transfer, just change info it will be ok. It puts the lotion on its skin.

@Nickman said:
    raindog308 no need for transfer, you can just change the account email and password, if you are >interested in, just PM me

• @Nickman I don't think there is anything wrong with your English, however your synapses don't quite connect...

• @marcm
    thanks

• Who is the host?

• I am guessing the host is ServerHub.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited February 2014

@Nickman said:
    raindog308 no need for transfer, you can just change the account email and password, if you are interested in, just PM me

so do we change are names, phone numbers and home addresses too - is this a joke,

for all we know this may be a hacked account

• @painfreepc
    Haven't you bought a vps?
    the provider usually use the WHCMS, the account is email address, and you just need to change the profile, email adrress, and password.
    and if you think it was hacked, I could give you my payment invoice to indicate that's legal.
    as I mentioned above, I bought the vps about 4 months ago, and that was a special offer.

• @painfreepc
    and I think you shouldn't say something like that, if you like to buy, I will show you anything you want to know

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Who is the webhost? Why have you not mentioned this?

• @MannDude
    if you want to buy, PM me, and I would tell you

• You would need to tell us the SPECS of the 2 VPS so anyone would even think of buying. If you really think you deserve a 100$ out of this, furnish more details before someone flags your thread.

Type of VPS : OpenVZ / Xen / KVM ?

RAM / HDD / Bandwidth / Location etc.,

• NodeJungleNodeJungle Member
    edited February 2014

I did a whois on the IPs, they are registered to 3 datacenters/hosts.

First one is Incero, which VPSDime uses

Second IP range is register to the host HostLegend (colocrossing dc)

and the third is registered to Digital Landscape, Inc.

Doesn't make sense to me.

• @pappr
    2vps, and 256ram,20gb disk, 500gb bandwidth,256vswap, openvz