Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

end - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

end

2»

Comments

• @peppr said:
    You would need to tell us the SPECS of the 2 VPS so anyone would even think of buying. If you really think you deserve a 100$ out of this, furnish more details before someone flags your thread.

Type of VPS : OpenVZ / Xen / KVM ?

RAM / HDD / Bandwidth / Location etc.,

He didn't say he wanted $100

Question: what is $8.5 times 12 months?

• @NodeJungle said:
    I did a whois on the IPs, they are registered to 3 datacenters/hosts.

First one is Incero, which VPSDime uses

Which IPs are mine?

• @NodeJungle
    I missed one number on the ips, that was not the correct ips, I just want to show they are on different range, if you want to buy, I would PM you the exact IPs

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2014

NodeJungle said: I did a whois on the IPs, they are registered to 3 datacenters/hosts.

First one is Incero, which VPSDime uses

Second IP range is register to the host HostLegend (colocrossing dc)
    and the third is registered to Digital Landscape, Inc.

Doesn't make sense to me.

I don't see why this can't be made public here, or why the OP hasn't mentioned it. Sorry if this is bad etiquette of me since the OP requested me to PM him to find out who the company is who provides the VPS he's trying to sell on here....

But it's VPSAce.

Draw your own conclusions.

• NodeJungleNodeJungle Member
    edited February 2014

@MannDude said:
    Draw your own conclusions.

I see.

• Nickman said: I sell the account for $100

texteditor said: He didn't say he wanted $100

Question: what is $8.5 times 12 months?

he mentions he bought few months ago and next due is on march. so it is not an annual offer. He wants $100 to transfer the account with this spl offer :)

• @peppr
    correct

• This is not right. Just throwing away 29 IPv4 addresses like that. Its not like we're already running out of IPv4 addresses. I'm talking about the host here, not Nickman.