Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone ever heard of Adam Mace?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone ever heard of Adam Mace?

wychwych Member
edited December 2013 in Providers

As title...

A recent venture of his seems to be deadpooling so just wondered on his history.

Comments

• Wouldju plise spillchec b4re posting? Tank uou!

• Which company is he from?

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2013

@mpkossen said:
    Which company is he from?

Swift Networking UK or (http://swiftnetworking.co.uk)

• marcm said: Wouldju plise spillchec b4re posting? Tank uou!

That was painful to read.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

Another drama?

Edit - from our neighbor:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1330929

• VPNVPN Member
    edited December 2013

@wych I got to the end of the WHT thread and rushed to buy the domain but I see a 'G Wych' beat me to it! ;)

If it is you, make sure you make it clear that you are not affiliated with this Adam Mace guy especially under the circumstances at which the domain name became available.

EDIT: Nvm, just seen you have redirected to a page on i-83 explaining it all. +1

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2013

@OkieDoke said:
    wych I got to the end of the WHT thread and rushed to buy the domain but I see a 'G Wych' beat me to it! ;)

If it is you, make sure you make it clear that you are not affiliated with this Adam Mace guy especially under the circumstances at which the domain name became available.

EDIT: Nvm, just seen you have redirected to a page on i-83 explaining it all. +1

Everything I know is on that page.

I was more wondering if he was known at all in the industry, his services were great and the support was excellent thats why I am wondering why they went the way they did.