Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F4 Networks | Black Friday Xeon E5-v4 Dedicated Servers | Double RAM and Unmetered | Free BGP/BYOIP - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

F4 Networks | Black Friday Xeon E5-v4 Dedicated Servers | Double RAM and Unmetered | Free BGP/BYOIP

2»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@LeroyJ said:

@yoursunny said:

@LeroyJ said:
    I hear that there is a drama. Where is it?

Hypere refunds customer "by mistake" and wants to charge customer again.

Fraudster pays Hypere with stolen PayPal account.
    Account owner finds out and files chargeback.
    Hypere is mad and wants to create drama.

Both parties experienced victimisation.

Does involucration is on the table?

I hope no, but I'm afraid yes.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited December 2023

There was a misunderstanding and Rozint / F4 has resolved this directly with us to a mutually acceptable standard.

Popcorn down folks.

• @Hypere said:
    Rozint / F4 has resolved this directly with us to a mutually acceptable standard.

Popcorn down folks.

Wait, I already bought my popcorn! I demand a refund from you @Hypere

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

@Hypere said:
    Rozint / F4 has resolved this directly with us to a mutually acceptable standard.

Popcorn down folks.

Yeah... no, it's time for details!!11oneone
    You can't go full ass blazing with paypal screenshot and then "resolved" without any drama context story!!!!!

I know you guys shouldn't share anything and it's @jizbel time to do, but I am still gonna stir drama with your posts. Half of users here are for drama!

// Also you seems like a lucky (cheap, short contract?) dc - this is like 3rd provider deadpooling with you? :P

• @JabJab said: this is like 3rd provider deadpooling with you?

F4 is not going anywhere.

Thanked by 1jizbel
  • jizbeljizbel Member, Patron Provider

For those who want more details, here it is:

Hypere charged my personal card/payment agreement he had on WHMCS to make multiple unauthorized charges for not committing to the cabinet, I didn't sign for. So, yes, I charged back those unauthorised charges(as stated on screenshot), as my personal cards shouldn’t have been used without my permission. These were not the only charges.

We don’t plan on dead-pooling anyone. Our network and infrastructure continues to expand/grow daily and we are able to re-invest our profits, back into F4, to deliver additional value for our customers.
    Customers who have and are using our services can vouch for our service and offerings.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @JabJab ^ not the drama I was expecting, but still juicy drama, just did a scan of the company house lookup for the UK for Hypere.cloud, and its a whole range of shithosts and people who are running/ran shithosts.

I will take F4's side of this drama :joy:

• @kait said:
    @JabJab ^ not the drama I was expecting, but still juicy drama, just did a scan of the company house lookup for the UK for Hypere.cloud, and its a whole range of shithosts and people who are running/ran shithosts.

I will take F4's side of this drama :joy:

Open new thread with all the details. Let the public discourse on that. Maybe it will become christmas gift for drama lovers.

• @LeroyJ said: Open new thread with all the details. Let the public discourse on that. Maybe it will become christmas gift for drama lovers.

@SirFoxy you interested in creating an article?

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • HypereHypere Member
    edited December 2023

Please see enclosed proof the customer paid this themselves:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/533670619334836237/1188060368136839218/IMG_9385.png?ex=65992670&is=6586b170&hm=ca57125a25f615997dc1e168af5e9ec74101bf706299f7b9247131fb47a6c97a&;

Not looking to get into drama, so we won’t be responding further to this, however I find it incredibly unlikely that this client’s discord account, PayPal account and account on our billing platform was hacked, and subsequently used by said hacker to pay for our client’s own services.

And obviously, as part of this service, the customers ID was verified as part of deployment, which does link in with the name on the client account, PayPal account, and all other contractual documentation that we have.

So my question to you, is what is more likely here?

A client who tried to get free services and is now trying to defend themselves using any means necessary?

Or an elaborate scheme by us to charge a client for services, force them to use it, for the client to realise months later, issue chargebacks, and then cancel them and settle their contract with us a hour after we take things public

Hey everyone, this issue has been resolved so we would like to keep it that way and not prolong this discussion any more further. There were some unauthorized payments and some actual authorized payment that got caught up in all this. Everything was discussed and resolved now.

Let’s go back to hosting and providing/using quality service <3

• I can confirm this was resolved yesterday by @jizbel

Popcorn down folks.

• Insert "Nothing to see here" meme

@dahartigan said:
    Insert "Nothing to see here" meme

Insert “Buy from F4” meme here

Thanked by 1yoursunny