Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GetKVM acquired by Bradler & Krantz & Co. KG - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GetKVM acquired by Bradler & Krantz & Co. KG

124»

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2013

@Ash_Hawkridge they followed you from VMport based on your promises which you then broke when you sold GetKVM. The issue here is you are a liar. If this wasn't the case, I am sure people wouldn't have an issue with you.

Bottom line is, you made promises which you didn't keep because you were greedy and valued money over your customer relationships. I for one will definitely not be dumb enough to repeat the same mistake.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

In other words, there are people out there who are not what they seem. Some people will pretend friendship for all of the wrong reasons, such as for money, or something else that can benefit.

• @qtriangle said:
    Ash has not done anything wrong here.. if his old customers are happy.

Especially those who prepaid KVM VPS and have been forced to migrate to OpenVZ VPS.

Thanked by 1tux
  • Bashing on this post is so stupid. Just stop.

• And now.. with @Ash_Hawkridge at the new company.. Virtual6.net, next to be sold in 1-2 years. At least i hope you got good money. :D

• No comment on the latest company but it might be a good idea if B&K updated the GetKVM TOS to reflect the change in ownership that took place 2 months ago. The TOS still says "this is a legally binding contract between Ashley..." If it was me I'd be bitching at the new owners to get my name off the TOS.

OK, I lied, I do have one comment. 10 days ago he was looking for a server and today the company is already posting an offer. I'm assuming that months of planning weren't involved in this new endeavor.

• @DomainBop said:
    No comment on the latest company but it might be a good idea if B&K updated the GetKVM TOS to reflect the change in ownership that took place 2 months ago. The TOS still says "this is a legally binding contract between Ashley..." If it was me I'd be bitching at the new owners to get my name off the TOS.

OK, I lied, I do have one comment. 10 days ago he was looking for a server and today the company is already posting an offer. I'm assuming that months of planning weren't involved in this new endeavor.

From WHT: "I'm open to any location.". Sounds great.

• pump and dump means running away with people's money, like shard***. when ash sold, the service still continued right?

• I wonder if I have a GETKVM server now... hmmm.

Mun

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Well, as long as on every thread where Virtual6 posts offers people bring up the issue and customers know, then it is fine IMO at the end of the day the customer makes and informed decision and that is what counts most.

• @Maounique said:
    Well, as long as on every thread where Virtual6 posts offers people bring up the issue and customers know, then it is fine IMO at the end of the day the customer makes and informed decision and that is what counts most.

Sadly most people skip it and/or these posts all get cross posted and the actual comments don't get listed there.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    BoxSRV - VMPort - GetKVM - Virtual6, most of them just left screwed

As far as the GetKVM transition is concerned, I am quite sure that no customer has been "screwed".

@DomainBop said:
    No comment on the latest company but it might be a good idea if B&K updated the GetKVM TOS to reflect the change in ownership that took place 2 months ago. The TOS still says "this is a legally binding contract between Ashley..." If it was me I'd be bitching at the new owners to get my name off the TOS.

Thanks for letting us know. We have updated the TOS.

• LV_Matt said: On a side note, I do really like Virtual6's design.

For the low, low price of free you can have the same one!

http://html5up.net/miniport/

It is quite nice, though. Better than a lot of paid templates.