Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GetKVM acquired by Bradler & Krantz & Co. KG
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GetKVM acquired by Bradler & Krantz & Co. KG

AsimAsim Member
edited September 2013 in Providers

This just in

Dear Asim,

we are pleased to announce that Bradler & Krantz & Co. KG has acquired the VPS
hosting provider GetKVM.com and its assets in September 2013. This includes
all VPS nodes in Germany, Moldava and the USA.

Founded in 1999 and headquarted in Bochum, Germany, Bradler & Krantz is one of
the most established European hosts. With this acquisition, Bradler & Krantz
strengthens its position in the virtual server and cloud market.

Nothing will change for you in the foreseeable future. GetKVM will operate
indendently and the current prices and as well as the technical infrastructure
will remain unchanged.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to
our support team.

Best Regards,
Daniel Bradler

--
Bradler & Krantz GmbH & Co. KG, Kurt-Schumacher-Platz 9, 44787 Bochum
AG Bochum HRA 4523, Geschäftsführung: Daniel Bradler, Joachim Krantz
Komplementärin: B&K Verwaltungs GmbH, Amtsgericht Bochum HRB 7849
Telefon: +49-234-6870390 Telefax: +49-234-68703955

@GetKVM_Ash can you confirm?

Comments

• Bradler & Krantz & Co. KG is perhaps more known as ProviderService.com or ProviderDienste.de.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Those are the ProviderService guys, they are doing a great job. Also not surprising since this isn't the first time that Ash sold a host.

Thanked by 2Infinity Jeffrey
  • Oops!... He Did It Again.

Bradler & Krantz is otherwise known here as providerservice.com so nothing too drastic.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Why? What did Ash sell before?

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    What did Ash sell before?

VMPort. Did GetKVM exist for a full year?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

VMPort was owned by Ash? :O

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Using ProviderService for about a year, solid host with great stability and professional support, so GetKVM customers are certainly in good hands.

• @rm_ said:
    Using ProviderService for about a year, solid host with great stability and professional support, so GetKVM customers are certainly in good hands.

I hope so

• This is the second time Ash sell his business. :|

• It's sad to see so many people go, but yeah what's with selling, starting new businesses, selling and starting again :(

• Those are the ProviderService guys, they are doing a great job.

Agree.

Also not surprising since this isn't the first time that Ash sold a host.

Selling GetKVM to ProviderService is great for the customers. Selling VMPort to that not too bright racist slob who owned FTN Hosting/Urpad in Michigan was not too good for the customers.

the "Kevin Hillstrand" ID on that post should be changed to Urpad_Adam :P

Dont worry if you never had a chance to try VMPort, Im sure they’ll be along with another host real soon.

VMPort was sold in May 2012. GetKVM's first offer was posted on LEB by Chief in June 2012.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Will @GetKVM_Ash stay involved in the operation or will it just be @GetKVM & Co.?

• GetKVMGetKVM Member
    edited September 2013

Thank you for your kind words.

We will do our utmost to make the transaction as smooth as possible for our clients. As stated in the initial announcement, the technical infrastructure will remain unchanged. Especially, that means that all virtual servers will remain on the current nodes. The Germany based nodes are hosted in our data center and we will take over the contracts for the nodes in the USA and Moldava.

If there are any concerns, please feel free to contact us.

• Will GetKVM_Ash stay involved in the operation or will it just be GetKVM & Co.?

Ashley has planed a holiday for the 4th of September and will return next week. After that, he will assist us further until the transition is completed.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2013

@DomainBop said:
    Selling GetKVM to ProviderService is great for the customers. Selling VMPort to that not too bright racist slob who owned FTN Hosting/Urpad in Michigan was not too good for the customers.

Looks like learned something.

IMO, as i was talking with Uncle, this is a sign of things to come. The people who could read it are acting now before it is too late. I do not say what it is, while I like predicting the future, I do not wish to be blamed later for anything, but it will be clear for everyone early next year. Fewer summer hosts this year also had nothing to do with the solus fiasco, it is another sign.
    We are prepared for it.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2013

@Asim said:
    This just in

GetKVM_Ash can you confirm?

Humm, Again!

• Clients should be happy, ProviderService hold a great reputation!

• @INIZ said:
    Clients should be happy, ProviderService hold a great reputation!

Better than Ash, for sure.

Thanked by 2lbft Infinity
  • I'm not going to feed the trolls here, but the people with sense know that this is a good thing. After all, these are the guys I have worked with since VMPort, these are the guys that have maintained an excellent network for us to provide excellent service. There a solid company and we're on very good terms with each other, i couldn't imagine a better place to have my services.

I'm not going anywhere, but its time to take another step up in the world. I have been working tirelessly for the past six months on a local brand which will specialize in many other markets instead of just VPS, we already have local on-site support contracts and hours worth of consultancy every week, as well as providing bespoke IT such as rackservers and desktop units for businesses. We will also start selling hardware components. Other things such as email, VPS, backup and web hosting will also follow.

There's nothing wrong with the way i do things and I'm sure people can vouch for that. People followed me from VMPort to GetKVM just because they know I'm the person behind it.

As M said, i can see that focusing on VPS only is no longer going to be a maintainable business model in the near future, with a family to feed, i have to think about my future.

It has been a pleasure to work with everyone at GetKVM.

Thanked by 1sundaymouse
  • @BradND said:
    Better than Ash, for sure.

According to who? From what i can see there hasn't been a bad word said about either company i have owned, the only people bitching here are competitors. Jealous much?

• Good luck to all

• Jealous of raid 0?

• I must admit @GetKVM_Ash has always provided me with personalized support, if required.

• @Asim said:
    I must admit GetKVM_Ash has always provided me with personalized support, if required.

Thank you Asim, working with you has always been a pleasure.

• @BradND

Please stop kicking a host just because he's moving on. Sort out your own disk problems:

@GetKVM_Ash All the best!

• To Ash defense, this might not be planned. As I did not see him offering very crazy plan like others. Might be just an opportunity that suddenly presented itself.

• Ishaq, you didnt post the commands you run on the boxes. Did you use the same test or crop the image to show only what you wanted?

• @DamienSB Same command, dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test