Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 193
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• @DeadlyChemist said: i dont have stuff... unless you consider my home server as stuff.... power aint cheap :(

well it was one of my homeserver that i used to learn exsi, bough it second hand for 85 euros and came with 24gb and 2 5660 xeons, it just too loud and costly to put under my bed

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Zyra said:

@DeadlyChemist said: i dont have stuff... unless you consider my home server as stuff.... power aint cheap :(

well it was one of my homeserver that i used to learn exsi, bough it second hand for 85 euros and came with 24gb and 2 5660 xeons, it just too loud and costly to put under my bed

ah, jet engine ic

• @DeadlyChemist said: jet engine ic

:sweat_smile: yep

• @Zyra said:

@DeadlyChemist said: i dont have stuff... unless you consider my home server as stuff.... power aint cheap :(

The server I bought probably as a 11-12 yr old was similar but even worse xD

Had it in the closet and sold minecraft hosting

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Tagging @TNAHosting for some Thrifty-Nifty-Affordable insane flash flash deals

Thanked by 2admax emgh
  • An good windows vps offers?

• @emgh said: Had it in the closet and sold minecraft hosting

remember the pricing? :smiley:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    QTY: 3
    KVM-6GB
    1 Core CPU
    6GB RAM
    1GB Swap
    192GB SSD
    1TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 IP
    Included DDoS Protection
    blocked SMTP
    $12.00/month | $6.00/month (50% off)

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=49&promocode=flashsale7

The banner has more efforts than some of the other copy-paste posts here ahem

You should see #9, its my best work yet (will be posted today sometime)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@FAT32 said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    QTY: 3
    KVM-6GB
    1 Core CPU
    6GB RAM
    1GB Swap
    192GB SSD
    1TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 IP
    Included DDoS Protection
    blocked SMTP
    $12.00/month | $6.00/month (50% off)

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=49&promocode=flashsale7

The banner has more efforts than some of the other copy-paste posts here ahem

You should see #9, its my best work yet (will be posted today sometime)

7$?

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2023

@FAT32 said:
    Tagging @TNAHosting for some Thrifty-Nifty-Affordable insane flash flash deals

I thought TNA meant T1t$ N A$$.

• @TNAHosting Stable!!! Crazy deals! !!

Thanked by 1TNAHosting
  • @Zyra said:

@emgh said: Had it in the closet and sold minecraft hosting

remember the pricing? :smiley:

No, but close to 0, covered electricity and internet bills simply because I didn't pay them

Thanked by 1Zyra
  • @TNAHosting im pinging you so you see the other messages

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

While watching deals if anyone is looking for a good song:

(You're welcome)

Thanked by 2FAT32 op23
  • @NetDynamics24 said:

@indiankesh said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@amaeva080 said:

Very reliable service from @NetDynamics24 and excellent support
    Been using them for a year now. Going great so far!

We really appreciate your feedback! Enjoy it for years to come.

How many left ?

One for you!

Thanks a lot @NetDynamics24 Invoice

6576 please double the storage :)

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2023

Terrahost is in some "wtf is this shit" mode so they maybe don't want to bring new people at this specific moment

Monitoring —
    Since the issue now has returned, we are implementing the disruptive changes to resolve this issue. Tech is on its way to the datacenter.
    Monitoring —
    We have implemented the changes on our core routers. We're working with our vendor to ensure this will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanked by 3Zyra FAT32 emgh
  • @emgh said:
    UNRESERVED

REVERSED

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @JabJab said: Terrahost is in some "wtf is this shit" mode so they maybe don't want to bring new people at this specific moment

Could be the case, my vps has had some issues last 2-3 days but throughout the entire year i had 0 issues.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    just harass more?

Ya why not.

@dustinc @dustinc @dustinc

For most of my career I’ve been in sales, and sales is always about follow-up, and this is something I personally admire and respect, and have a passion for. You’ve done exactly that.

We love you @FAT32! Having to do with the volume of sales that we deal with on a day to day basis and with an increased amount of sales we overall experience for Black Friday, and also with our Chef appearance (custom deals and flash sales), it does take a lot of resources and manpower away from our company. What’s important to note is that RackNerd has been able to maintain a great reputation, while bringing the community crazy deals.

As much as we would like to dedicate time towards creating additional sales specifically for the Mega Thread, we from our side need to in the future plan that in advance so that we don’t get overwhelmed to the point that we’re not able to service our existing demand.

For the MegaThread gang, we got a limited quantity promotion exclusively for you, right now! Once these are gone, they’re gone! Admittedly we haven’t been able to keep up with the MegaThread, so we don’t know how this deal compares with others, but we hope you find this deal juicy enough :)

1 GB KVM VPS Flash Sale (Once in a Lifetime Flash Deal)
    First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, order will be cancelled. Limit to one per client account.

1x vCPU Core
    10 GB Pure SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    2000 GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Deployment Time: 15 Minutes or Less
    Available in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, or Dallas
    Limited Quantity: 50
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $5/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=824 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

#RackNerdGangForTheMegaThread

• @Zyra said:

@JabJab said: Terrahost is in some "wtf is this shit" mode so they maybe don't want to bring new people at this specific moment

Could be the case, my vps has had some issues last 2-3 days but throughout the entire year i had 0 issues.

Thanked by 1Zyra
  • @dustinc said:

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    just harass more?

Ya why not.

For most of my career I’ve been in sales, and sales is always about follow-up, and this is something I personally admire and respect, and have a passion for. You’ve done exactly that.

We love you @FAT32! Having to do with the volume of sales that we deal with on a day to day basis and with an increased amount of sales we overall experience for Black Friday, and also with our Chef appearance (custom deals and flash sales), it does take a lot of resources and manpower away from our company. What’s important to note is that RackNerd has been able to maintain a great reputation, while bringing the community crazy deals.

As much as we would like to dedicate time towards creating additional sales specifically for the Mega Thread, we from our side need to in the future plan that in advance so that we don’t get overwhelmed to the point that we’re not able to service our existing demand.

For the MegaThread gang, we got a limited quantity promotion exclusively for you, right now! Once these are gone, they’re gone! Admittedly we haven’t been able to keep up with the MegaThread, so we don’t know how this deal compares with others, but we hope you find this deal juicy enough :)

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, order will be cancelled. Limit to one per client account.

1x vCPU Core
    10 GB Pure SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $5/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=824 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

damn that's really insane

Thanked by 1titus
  • @FAT32 said:

26/11 10:40

LimitlessHost: $3/yr 20GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting in EU

EU Limitless Shared Hosting
    20 GB SSD
    500 GB Bandwidth
    Limitless Addon Domain
    Limitless Sub Domains
    Limitless MySQL Database

$3/year - recurring deal!
    Stock: 100
    Coupon: XlKUdrIV
    Order link: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/de-sharedhosting/?group_id=33&pricing_id=258

What are LVE limits? I believe every share hosting should also post this for clarity also the node information.

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

@DeadlyChemist said:
    i'd harass the big boys like contabo or hetzner or pebblehost for deadpool offers but chance of them responding is 0

@lala_th said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Zyra said:

@DeadlyChemist said: i'd harass the big boys like contabo or hetzner or pebblehost for deadpool offers but chance of them responding is 0

always worth the shot

@contabo_m @Hetzner_OL idk the ping for pebble
    can we get a 95% off dedi recurring or something? asking for @Zyra and @FAT32 and @DeadlyChemist

Let's make it happen @dann00 :)

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    Let's make it happen @dann00 :)

They declined my invitation but always good to have them here for some surprise :smiley:

$10/month off either Essential-01 (33% off) or Essential-02 (25% off)

Order at:
    https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/configure?server=273
    https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/configure?server=275

Code RBFCF4S3TM, qty 5.

Essential-01

Essential-02

• @dustinc said: #RackNerdGangForTheMegaThread

>

RackNerdGangForTheMegaThread

got it!
    racknerd DELIVERED

• @emgh said:

@Zyra said:

The server I bought probably as a 11-12 yr old was similar but even worse xD

Had it in the closet and sold minecraft hosting

About 18 years ago, I had a SparcStation 2 under my stairs for a couple of years... with a whopping 40MHz CPU, 32MB RAM and 2 x 500MB hard discs that sounded like a plane was taking off. When when I finally realised what it was costing me in electricity, it got switched off pronto.

Thanked by 1maverick
  • RackNerdGangForTheMegaThread

• @FAT32 Are you planning a CyberWeek thread?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • boringHustlerboringHustler Member, Host Rep

@dustinc said:

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    just harass more?

Ya why not.

1x vCPU Core
    10 GB Pure SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

Grabbed another 5. Helps to be existing client. ;)

Thanked by 1admax
  • @dustinc

Awesome stuff @dustinc
    Managed to get one.