Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 195
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@dann00 said:

$10/month off either Essential-01 (33% off) or Essential-02 (25% off)

Thank you! That's a nice banner not gonna lie. You guys are getting more and more creative, should do a "best offer banner of the thread"

Thanked by 2dann00 admax
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

@bikrama said:

@FAT32 said:

26/11 10:40

LimitlessHost: $3/yr 20GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting in EU

EU Limitless Shared Hosting
    20 GB SSD
    500 GB Bandwidth
    Limitless Addon Domain
    Limitless Sub Domains
    Limitless MySQL Database

$3/year - recurring deal!
    Stock: 100
    Coupon: XlKUdrIV
    Order link: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/config/index/de-sharedhosting/?group_id=33&pricing_id=258

What are LVE limits? I believe every share hosting should also post this for clarity also the node information.

• 100% CPU Fair Usage
    • 20 MB/s IO
    • 3 GB RAM
    • 40 Entry Process
  • @dustinc said:

#RackNerdGangForTheMegaThread

This shud have been limited to 1 per customer :'(

Thanked by 3admax ralf _MS_
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:

@dustinc said:
    For most of my career I’ve been in sales, and sales is always about follow-up, and this is something I personally admire and respect, and have a passion for. You’ve done exactly that.

We love you FAT32! Having to do with the volume of sales that we deal with on a day to day basis and with an increased amount of sales we overall experience for Black Friday, and also with our Chef appearance (custom deals and flash sales), it does take a lot of resources and manpower away from our company. What’s important to note is that RackNerd has been able to maintain a great reputation, while bringing the community crazy deals.

As much as we would like to dedicate time towards creating additional sales specifically for the Mega Thread, we from our side need to in the future plan that in advance so that we don’t get overwhelmed to the point that we’re not able to service our existing demand.

For the MegaThread gang, we got a limited quantity promotion exclusively for you, right now! Once these are gone, they’re gone! Admittedly we haven’t been able to keep up with the MegaThread, so we don’t know how this deal compares with others, but we hope you find this deal juicy enough :)

1 GB KVM VPS Flash Sale (Once in a Lifetime Flash Deal)
    First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, order will be cancelled. Limit to one per client account.

1x vCPU Core
    10 GB Pure SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    2000 GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Deployment Time: 15 Minutes or Less
    Available in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, or Dallas
    Limited Quantity: 50
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $5/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=824 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Thank you RackNerd! Finally it happened, thanks for joining us and released some insane deals :) This is a great surprise!

@FAT32 -- Thank You so much for everything you do for the community. We appreciate you creating this event for the community, and we're happy to be part of it as well. I know it's not easy to get deals from providers, nor get them to create the custom deals, and a lot goes into making an event just like this (more than what most people can imagine). You always deliver, and in fact, over-deliver. Thank You!

• @dustinc said: No problem, we can do this -- just go ahead and post the order # in our thread so we don't take away from this one

THIS IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL THING ANY PROVIDER DOING ORDER NUMBER POSTING HAS DONE IN THIS THREAD EVER

BOOM

@warmingforg said:
    RackNerd the best!

Hi @warmingforg -- Thank You for being part of the community, and for your support! We all do this together :)

Thanked by 2warmingforg admax
  • @dann00 said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@dann00 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    i'd harass the big boys like contabo or hetzner or pebblehost for deadpool offers but chance of them responding is 0

@lala_th said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Zyra said:

@DeadlyChemist said: i'd harass the big boys like contabo or hetzner or pebblehost for deadpool offers but chance of them responding is 0

always worth the shot

@contabo_m @Hetzner_OL idk the ping for pebble
    can we get a 95% off dedi recurring or something? asking for @Zyra and @FAT32 and @DeadlyChemist

Let's make it happen @dann00 :)

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    Let's make it happen @dann00 :)

They declined my invitation but always good to have them here for some surprise :smiley:

$10/month off either Essential-01 (33% off) or Essential-02 (25% off)

Order at:
    https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/configure?server=273
    https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/configure?server=275

Code RBFCF4S3TM, qty 5.

Essential-01

Essential-02

What can't the server be configured with 2x240GB SSD or 2x1TB HDD? Both of those disks or only available in bay 1 or bay2. Only options for raid would be 2x480GB SDD or 2x6(!)TB HDD. Kinda strange.

The 1TB drives are intended only as backup HDDs and it'd be the same price for a 240GB SSD as a 480GB SSD in bay 2, so we just let you only order a 480GB.

I see. Might be worth giving an option of 2x1TB though. 480GB seems a little small in my opinion and 2x6TB is quite costly already. Still a pretty nice deal! I've actually thought about it for a moment and that didn't happen all that much during the last couple days :)

Thanked by 1dann00
  • @dustinc said:

@warmingforg said:
    RackNerd the best!

Hi @warmingforg -- Thank You for being part of the community, and for your support! We all do this together :)

RackNerd da best!

• @dustinc said:

@admax said:

@dustinc said:

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    just harass more?

Ya why not.

@dustinc @dustinc @dustinc

For most of my career I’ve been in sales, and sales is always about follow-up, and this is something I personally admire and respect, and have a passion for. You’ve done exactly that.

We love you @FAT32! Having to do with the volume of sales that we deal with on a day to day basis and with an increased amount of sales we overall experience for Black Friday, and also with our Chef appearance (custom deals and flash sales), it does take a lot of resources and manpower away from our company. What’s important to note is that RackNerd has been able to maintain a great reputation, while bringing the community crazy deals.

As much as we would like to dedicate time towards creating additional sales specifically for the Mega Thread, we from our side need to in the future plan that in advance so that we don’t get overwhelmed to the point that we’re not able to service our existing demand.

For the MegaThread gang, we got a limited quantity promotion exclusively for you, right now! Once these are gone, they’re gone! Admittedly we haven’t been able to keep up with the MegaThread, so we don’t know how this deal compares with others, but we hope you find this deal juicy enough :)

1 GB KVM VPS Flash Sale (Once in a Lifetime Flash Deal)
    First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, order will be cancelled. Limit to one per client account.

1x vCPU Core
    10 GB Pure SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    2000 GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Deployment Time: 15 Minutes or Less
    Available in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, or Dallas
    Limited Quantity: 50
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $5/Year (recurring price, the price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=824 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Very crazy deals, already grabbed a few. Double the traffic?

Hi @admax -- No problem, we can do this -- just go ahead and post the order # in our thread so we don't take away from this one, and we'll definitely help :) https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190011/b-l-a-c-k-f-r-i-d-a-y-by-lets-1-top-provider-racknerd-hundreds-of-giveaways-come-get-some

Will there be a restock?

@raza19 said:

@dustinc said:

@raza19 -- This was limited to 1 per customer as stated in the flash deal, anyone who ordered more was refunded for the excess and stock was released back to the product accordingly.

• Need more EPYC machines in London. Not from Clouvider nor HostHatch as I already have them :smiley:

• @dustinc said:

@raza19 said:

@dustinc said:

@raza19 -- This was limited to 1 per customer as stated in the flash deal, anyone who ordered more was refunded for the excess and stock was released back to the product accordingly.

Please restock it again! :)

Thanked by 1admax
  • bacbac Member
    edited November 2023

@lala_th said:

@dustinc said:

@raza19 said:

@dustinc said:

Please do not refund pls pls pls :)

• @bac said:

@lala_th said:

@dustinc said:

@raza19 said:

@dustinc said:

How many did you buy lol

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned

@seoky said:

@dustinc said:

@warmingforg said:
    RackNerd the best!

RackNerd da best!

Hi @seoky -- You guys are the best! You guys are what makes this community great, we love you all <3

Thanked by 2admax u104b230
  • @emgh said:

@bac said:

@lala_th said:

@dustinc said:

@raza19 said:

@dustinc said:

How many did you buy lol

same question xD

• Scalpers gonna scalp!

• @dustinc said:

@seoky said:

@dustinc said:

@warmingforg said:
    RackNerd the best!

RackNerd da best!

Hi @seoky -- You guys are the best! You guys are what makes this community great, we love you all <3

• @emgh said: How many did you buy lol

It is two.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I hope everyone is happy with the latest surprise by providers, it is unplanned and fun, and I really appreciate all providers who are so supportive.

• guys any storage vps deals here ?

• LET'S NOT GIVE PURPLE DADDY A HARD TIME FOR RUNNING A VERY LIMITED SALE, EITHER PRICE HAS TO BE MEH OR QUANTITY HAS TO BE LIMITED - THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS

LET'S JUST APPRECIATE IT WAS DONE AND HOPE SOME OTHER GREAT DEALS COMES THROUGHOUT THIS CYBER MONDAY

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

@AlanDS said:

@ralfonat said:
    anyone with a retslav purchase has had the service activated yet?

Not yet. Still waiting for the activation @MrRetslav

@cxg said:

@MrRetslav said:

@ralfonat said:
    anyone with a retslav purchase has had the service activated yet?

Hello.
    Orders are currently manually delivered. This may take up to 72 business hours.

So with 8 work hours per day from Mo-Fr the service will be activated in 72/8=9 business days.
    Friday, Dec 8th.

We work hard on all of the orders, we even work on weekends!
    And a lot of overtime. Tuesday it will be all delivered (Some plans require new hardware to arrive).
    NAT-Storage Plans have been delivered since last night around 12 PM. (GMT+1)

Thanked by 2admax cxg
  • @bac said:

@emgh said: How many did you buy lol

It is two.

weak.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @FAT32 said:
    I hope everyone is happy with the latest surprise by providers, it is unplanned and fun, and I really appreciate all providers who are so supportive.

Thank you for your hard work hosting the show every year

• @dustinc great offer as usual

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said:
    LET'S NOT GIVE PURPLE DADDY A HARD TIME FOR RUNNING A VERY LIMITED SALE, EITHER PRICE HAS TO BE MEH OR QUANTITY HAS TO BE LIMITED - THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS

LET'S JUST APPRECIATE IT WAS DONE AND HOPE SOME OTHER GREAT DEALS COMES THROUGHOUT THIS CYBER MONDAY

been with him for >3 years
    it's my 3rd BF

that guy once saved my ass once

genuinely the last provider i would leave

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @FAT32 said: I hope everyone is happy with the latest surprise by providers, it is unplanned and fun, and I really appreciate all providers who are so supportive.

Hell yeah! Coerci- I mean asking providers for unexpected deals is the spirit of BF!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • You go to check something and miss another great deal sigh

• BAHUPROBAHUPRO Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

26/11 03:20

Bahupro: 20% Site-wide Intel/AMD Dedicated Servers in Germany, Ryzen 64GB from 160€/m

Dedication Servers Line Intel with discount named "IntelBlackFriday20" for 20% off with limited time but not limited for quantity: 24.11.2023 - 06.12.2023 please extra note, the discount is permament attached to the account subscription, that's mean it's automatically renewal for customer monthly subscripction, so he will receive the same price discount for each month, until he will decide itself to cancel the subscripction of the service.

Code: IntelBlackFriday20
    Order: https://www.bahu.pro/service/dedicated-servers-intel/

Code: IntelBlackFriday20 and AMDBlackFriday20 to get 20% off guys recuring discount lifetime until the subscription is active.

Thanked by 1user123