Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 192
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• @FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    probably missed... i heard contabo is like gambling

It is still available, last year I remember there's too few participants so 100% of users got it. Because no one reads.

Do note that the winner selection pool is SMALL, it only applies to all orders from LET, not selection from the whole world.

can you be so nice and tell me more or find it? please?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@DeadlyChemist said:
    Let's make it happen @dann00 :)

They declined my invitation but always good to have them here for some surprise :smiley:

Thanked by 1admax
  • @bdspice said: But now i realized i am 6hours ahead

OMG HOW MUCH IS A BITCOIN WORTH EXACTLY

• @NetDynamics24 said: u

@FAT32 said:

@mad_4u said:
    racknerd

Man Dustin told me RackNerd doesn't like the Flash Sale kinda deals, so I don't think he will make something for us

(Yet he did it multiple times in his thread this BF...)

That's OK. We've had more than enough "post your order number for double whatevers" for one thread already...

Thanked by 1emgh

@DeadlyChemist said:

Here you go: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3786972#Comment_3786972

Thanked by 1admax
  • @FAT32 said:
    You do know Contabo did offered something really good right?

They did? All i saw was 1TB storage for dedis or something similarly boring.

@totally_not_banned said:

Yes yes, exclusive for LET members.

Thanked by 1admax

@rbiut said:
    Where are the deals? Do i need to search them on all 191 pages? On the first page there are none

For now yes, you need to work to get deals :)

• @FAT32 said:

Yes yes, exclusive for LET members.

xD

Buy it, if you don't get 2x, use 14 day money back

@emgh said:

Something like that if you really want to try, but either case I don't see why not.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @FAT32 said:

@emgh said:

Something like that if you really want to try, but either case I don't see why not.

Tbh the offer isn't bad but it's just like a limited coupon code but extra work, unclear instructions regarding where the order number should go and a risk to get burnt if there's more than 10

They'd probably get much more attention and more orders if they just did the same thing but with a coupon code

• @FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

thanks, meh, have something better :) even if i was guaranteed the upgrade

• kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

Probably 0 chance on this, @ManishPant and @kuroit both doesn't reply to any of my messages, probably too busy

Hahahaha nothing like that! Actually we're pretty much out of stock everywhere except UK (Storage VPS in London and Regular VPS in Midlands). Let me see what I can do, maybe really really limited deals, stock of 5 or so.

Thanked by 2FAT32 DeadlyChemist
  • @MrRetslav said:

@ralfonat said:
    anyone with a retslav purchase has had the service activated yet?

Hello.
    Orders are currently manually delivered. This may take up to 72 business hours.

So with 8 work hours per day from Mo-Fr the service will be activated in 72/8=9 business days.
    Friday, Dec 8th.

@emgh said:
    Tbh the offer isn't bad but it's just like a limited coupon code but extra work, unclear instructions regarding where the order number should go and a risk to get burnt if there's more than 10

They'd probably get much more attention and more orders if they just did the same thing but with a coupon code

But they cannot just give it all for free? :) Last year it was posted publicly in same thread and I counted 6 or 7 only (10 will be selected)

I almost going to participate myself also as it seems a guaranteed win.

• @kuroit said:

@FAT32 said:

Probably 0 chance on this, @ManishPant and @kuroit both doesn't reply to any of my messages, probably too busy

Hahahaha nothing like that! Actually we're pretty much out of stock everywhere except UK (Storage VPS in London and Regular VPS in Midlands). Let me see what I can do, maybe really really limited deals, stock of 5 or so.

deadpool deal? im in

• @FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Thanks. So if i order a single socket E5 at 20€ i'll get it doubled to dual? Noiicee ;)

Thanked by 2emgh FAT32
  • @FAT32 said: Last year it was posted publicly in same thread and I counted 6 or 7 only (10 will be select

If everyone posted their invoice that is, their post isn't even telling you to

Thanked by 1FAT32

@DeadlyChemist said:

Not always, Contabo is multiple times larger than lots of LET providers and that alone means less likely to deadpool.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Thanks. So if i order a single socket E5 at 20€ i'll get it doubled to dual? Noiicee ;)

If you order a 12 core 5900x dedi, you get a 24 core 5900x

@emgh said:
    If everyone posted their invoice that is, their post isn't even telling you to

That's last year. This year is PM.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Not always, Contabo is multiple times larger than lots of LET providers and that alone means less likely to deadpool.

i genuienly trust racknerd
    one day, one day ill go colocation

• @emgh said:

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

If you order a 12 core 5900x dedi, you get a 24 core 5900x

Now we're talking!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @DeadlyChemist said: one day ill go colocation

i have a r410 laying around that i might collo as well but haven't decided where to put it yet..

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

24/11 08:40

NetDynamics24: 50% Site-wide Unmetered Backup Storage in US/EU - 250GB from $15/yr

The offer is valid for all locations except Germany.
    The offer is valid for annual plans only.

Let's have some more fun:
    We will double the space for the next three orders. Place your order, pay the invoice, quote this post here with a comment about our service and open a ticket with us. The first three will get the double space. Hurry up!

the double space with bf price is recurring?

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

QTY: 3
    KVM-6GB
    1 Core CPU
    6GB RAM
    1GB Swap
    192GB SSD
    1TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 IP
    Included DDoS Protection
    blocked SMTP
    $12.00/month | $6.00/month (50% off)

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=49&promocode=flashsale7

• @Zyra said:

@DeadlyChemist said: one day ill go colocation

i have a r410 laying around that i might collo as well but haven't decided where to put it yet..

i dont have stuff... unless you consider my home server as stuff.... power aint cheap :(

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    QTY: 3
    KVM-6GB
    1 Core CPU
    6GB RAM
    1GB Swap
    192GB SSD
    1TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 IP
    Included DDoS Protection
    blocked SMTP
    $12.00/month | $6.00/month (50% off)

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=49&promocode=flashsale7

The banner has more efforts than some of the other copy-paste posts here ahem

Thanked by 1admax
  • RESERVED

Thanked by 1emgh
  • UNRESERVED

Thanked by 1FAT32