Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBrr | Large Storage VPS $2/TB - AMD EPYC VPS $0.625/GB RAM !! Double Bandwidth and Double RAM! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | Large Storage VPS $2/TB - AMD EPYC VPS $0.625/GB RAM !! Double Bandwidth and Double RAM!

Comments

• @d2411 said:
    Cupon BUDGETSTORAGE is not longer valid ?
    Invoice #12512

easy. type in code it it works = valid
    if not = not valid

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@d2411 said:
    No answer of my question ? Hmm, sad

Coupon is no longer available :) sorry

• Please, 1.5X bandwidth

Invoice # 12586

• Invoice #12610

• Thanks for the offer @labze HostBrr...
    But note that Hetzner will BrrBrrBrrrrr you very quickly for such terms.

NAT means you can't track abuse and DMCA. I hope you keep backups.

• Sir,please check ticket #3152900,i can't finish installing the OS

• Thanks for offer.
    Invoice #12648
    Please add bandwidth.

• Please add bandwidth.
    Invoice #12679
    Thanks for offer. <3

@rexod10 said:
    Please, 1.5X bandwidth

Invoice # 12586

@nmsl said:
    Invoice #12610

@alexleeahhh said:
    Thanks for offer.
    Invoice #12648
    Please add bandwidth.

@lumos said:
    Please add bandwidth.
    Invoice #12679
    Thanks for offer. <3

All done

@xoctopus said:
    Thanks for the offer @labze HostBrr...
    But note that Hetzner will BrrBrrBrrrrr you very quickly for such terms.

NAT means you can't track abuse and DMCA. I hope you keep backups.

It is possible to track the offending server. It is harder no doubt, but manageable. We've had a few abuse reports so far and all been handled without any issues.

• Hey @labze - thanks for this offer. I've got invoice #12595 if I can get some bump on the bandwidth :) .

Quick few questions:
    1) If I choose to upgrade to Storage-2GBrr, will I lose my 25% off coupon (BUDGETBRR)?
    2) My control panel and my server are all configured with GMT-3 timezone and everything seems fine, however when I expand the Statistics they always show on GMT
    (as shown on the image below) - is there any way around that? Just curious - I can deal with that but it's a bit annoying lol

Great service BTW, really happy with it!

@luizpdlh said:
    Hey @labze - thanks for this offer. I've got invoice #12595 if I can get some bump on the bandwidth :) .

Quick few questions:
    1) If I choose to upgrade to Storage-2GBrr, will I lose my 25% off coupon (BUDGETBRR)?
    2) My control panel and my server are all configured with GMT-3 timezone and everything seems fine, however when I expand the Statistics they always show on GMT
    (as shown on the image below) - is there any way around that? Just curious - I can deal with that but it's a bit annoying lol

Great service BTW, really happy with it!

Bandwidth added.

Your coupon code will remain active through upgrades.

I will look into the timezone issue.

Good to hear your happy with it :)

Thanked by 1luizpdlh
  • Invoice #12728

i'll test that Storage offer B)

@Spectrum said:
    Invoice #12728

i'll test that Storage offer B)

Added extra bandwidth. Hope you'll be satisfied :)

Thanked by 1Spectrum
  • Invoice #12776

• Hi,
    Please apply the extra bandwidth, and thank you.
    Invoice #: 12798
    Take care.

• I just find this thread after I already bought the one in Finland. I dont know if I'm eligible to get the extra bandwidth.
    Invoice #12768

• So a quick comment about HostBrr. Philip has provided outstanding customer service and very quick tech support replies. Additionally the UI and interface for managing my account and my VPS services is outstanding with options not available with most other providers. I have upgraded my service here, and looking forward to a wonderful experience to continue with Philip and the company. Great Job to HostBrr, thank you!

• Hi,
    Invoice #: 12810
    Thank you very much!

• linuxglobelinuxglobe Member
    edited September 2023

I tried this code, no more working, unfortunatelly....

@ryuinferno said:
    Invoice #12776

@hostpanda said:
    Hi,
    Invoice #: 12798
    Take care.

@Baqua said:
    I just find this thread after I already bought the one in Finland. I dont know if I'm eligible to get the extra bandwidth.
    Invoice #12768

@elradur said:
    Hi,
    Invoice #: 12810
    Thank you very much!

All upgraded :)

@hostpanda said:
    So a quick comment about HostBrr. Philip has provided outstanding customer service and very quick tech support replies. Additionally the UI and interface for managing my account and my VPS services is outstanding with options not available with most other providers. I have upgraded my service here, and looking forward to a wonderful experience to continue with Philip and the company. Great Job to HostBrr, thank you!

Thank you very much for the kind words :)

@linuxglobe said:
    I tried this code, no more working, unfortunatelly....

Unfortunately the coupon for our budget storage has been used up.

• @labze Can I still get double ram?> @hostpanda said:

So a quick comment about HostBrr. Philip has provided outstanding customer service and very quick tech support replies. Additionally the UI and interface for managing my account and my VPS services is outstanding with options not available with most other providers. I have upgraded my service here, and looking forward to a wonderful experience to continue with Philip and the company. Great Job to HostBrr, thank you!

I feel like that too. On weekend he also answered my ticket, thanks @labze

• Can I apply the extra bandwidth, Please?
    Invoice #: 12664
    Thank you so much!

• Please, add me extra bandwith , if offer still available.
    Invoice number: #12839
    Thank you!

• If purchased at this time today, will there be double configuration?

@assassindotcom said:
    If purchased at this time today, will there be double configuration?

Double bandwidth on Epyc, 1.5x on storage vps

• @labze said:

@assassindotcom said:
    If purchased at this time today, will there be double configuration?

Double bandwidth on Epyc, 1.5x on storage vps

thanks

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188773/hostbrr-coupon-budgetstorage-the-coupon-could-not-be-applied#latest

Promo code is not available

• @hostpanda said:

+1 to that. Philip has been helping me a lot and very effectively.

• @hostpanda said:

+1 from me as well. I started out as "let's try this provider" and since then, the amount of support I've received from Philip has converted me to "Yeah, I'm gonna stick to HostBrr". Any kind of problem I've had, all I had to do was create a ticket and his response would be there within minutes, and never have I had to close a ticket without the issue being resolved.

Thanks Philip.

Thanked by 1lainn
  • Can I apply the extra bandwidth, Please?
    Invoice #: 12922
    Thank you so much!

• Thank you @labze

You communicated well on every step.
    👍🏼👍🏼

Thanked by 1amaeva080