Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBrr | Large Storage VPS $2/TB - AMD EPYC VPS $0.625/GB RAM !! Double Bandwidth and Double RAM! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | Large Storage VPS $2/TB - AMD EPYC VPS $0.625/GB RAM !! Double Bandwidth and Double RAM!

Comments

• Invoice Number: 12103
    Double bw Thanks!

• BUDGETSTORAGE coupon invalid?

• Invoice #

Thanks.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@nullptr said:
    BUDGETSTORAGE coupon invalid?

All available has been used, and very limited stock left.

@bcororo said:
    Invoice #12112
    Thanks.

@Drainer said:
    Invoice #12077
    Thanks.

@Porlam said:
    Invoice #12124
    Thank you for a nice offer.

@lebidule said:

@lebidule said:
    Invoice #12001

@labze I still not received the double ram whereas I am in the first orders
    I only received the 1.5 bandwidth
    Thank you

You got it. Just need to reboot your VPS from the control panel :)

@vaviloff said:
    @labze Please add 1.5 bandwidth for invoice #12081

@arachi004 said:
    Invoice #12143
    very nice offer :D

@Endbr said:

@labze said:
    Everyone should have their upgrades added. Feel free to poke me or send a PM if I'm missing someone. Remember that double RAM was reserved for first 15 orders

Yet to have mine
    Invoice #: 12080

Thanks.

@rubua said:
    Invoice Number: 12103
    Double bw Thanks!

@Acime said:
    Invoice #

Thanks.

Done and done.

Extra bandwidth offers are still available even though coupons are no longer active.

Thanked by 1vaviloff
  • invoice 12138
    Thanks

• Invoice Number: 12131
    Double bw Thanks!

• Invoice Number: 12161
    Double bw Thanks!

• Hi, @labze

I need 1TB HDD but 5 TB bandwidth and, above all, a speed of (at least) 40/50 MB/s. Is it possible and at what price?

The speed issue is because now I'm in a Storage Box and I get upload rates that, at times, are ridiculous (4 or 5 MB/s). And I have to upload to the cloud every week (on Saturday) about 600 GBs.

• g121g121 Member

@kamora said:
    Hi, @labze

I need 1TB HDD but 5 TB bandwidth and, above all, a speed of (at least) 40/50 MB/s. Is it possible and at what price?

The speed issue is because now I'm in a Storage Box and I get upload rates that, at times, are ridiculous (4 or 5 MB/s). And I have to upload to the cloud every week (on Saturday) about 600 GBs.

I don't think it's possible since the host machine is only 1 gig

@kamora said:
    Hi, @labze

It sort of depends. Your upload limit to storage boxes might simply be a peering issue with you and Hetzner. I've never had issues reaching good speeds with them. If that is the case, then you probrably wouldn't see better speeds with this storage server since it is also a Hetzner server.

As @g121 this is also a shared 1Gbps and 50MB/s would be half of that. It definitively is possible to pull that speed but it does depend on the load on the server. The two other storage servers averages 150-250Mbps over the last 30 days and they house a bit more clients with higher bandwidth allowance. So it is definitively possible, just depends on server load.

However, there is still a lot of transfer to the server right now. So for the next 24-48 hours bandwidth is probrably limited.

• Got the 2GB RAM after reboot
    Thank you!

• kamorakamora Member
    edited August 2023

@labze said:
    As @g121 this is also a shared 1Gbps and 50MB/s would be half of that. It definitively is possible to pull that speed but it does depend on the load on the server.

Yes, I understand this. Maybe I'm not used to it, I come from Google Workspace and I easily got between 50 and 80 MB/s. But look at this screenshot, this is an upload today with RClone to the Storage Box: 8h27m to upload 500 GBs !!!. At an average speed of 16 MB/s (and today, Sunday, has been a good day) :/

So, I am going to test your Budget Storage VPS 1TB. I hope you can also apply the extras you mention for me (specialy bandwidth and RAM) although the BUDGETSTORAGE coupon has not worked in my simulation.

Note: I am already a customer, a few days ago I contracted your DirectAdmin 100 GB (yearly).

@sawaguna said:
    invoice 12138
    Thanks

@Vikasverma said:
    Invoice Number: 12161
    Double bw Thanks!

Upgraded

@kamora said:

@labze said:
    As @g121 this is also a shared 1Gbps and 50MB/s would be half of that. It definitively is possible to pull that speed but it does depend on the load on the server.

Yes, I understand this. Maybe I'm not used to it, I come from Google Workspace and I easily got between 50 and 80 MB/s. But look at this screenshot, this is an upload today with RClone to the Storage Box: 8h27m to upload 500 GBs !!!. At an average speed of 16 MB/s (and today, Sunday, has been a good day) :/

So, I am going to test your Budget Storage VPS 1TB. I hope you can also apply the extras you mention for me (specialy bandwidth and RAM) although the BUDGETSTORAGE coupon has not worked in my simulation.

Note: I am already a customer, a few days ago I contracted your DirectAdmin 100 GB (yearly).

That's indeed much slower than what I am getting. Feel free to test out our storage VPS and if it doesn't meet your requirements just send in a ticket and I'll refund you :)

Coupon is expired but still adding extra bandwidth. RAM was a very limited deal.

• @labze said:
    That's indeed much slower than what I am getting. Feel free to test out our storage VPS and if it doesn't meet your requirements just send in a ticket and I'll refund you :)
    Coupon is expired but still adding extra bandwidth. RAM was a very limited deal.

Ok, ordered. Invoice 12167.

@kamora said:

@labze said:

Ok, ordered. Invoice 12167.

Its been taken care of.

• Hello!
    Regarding the DMCA, abusing the use of public torrent trackers would be something we should avoid at all costs, right? Or are they also sending notifications to those who download from private trackers?
    And would the 1.5X bandwidth bonus last for just one month and then expire?

@artengos16 said:
    Hello!
    Regarding the DMCA, abusing the use of public torrent trackers would be something we should avoid at all costs, right? Or are they also sending notifications to those who download from private trackers?

Yes, public trackers are strictly prohibited and will get your server immediately terminated if a DMCA notice is received. While private trackers generally are considered safe from DMCA notices its not a 100% guarantee to avoid it.

Bandwidth bonus lasts as long as your service is active.

Thanked by 1artengos16
  • @labze said:

@artengos16 said:
    Hello!

Yes, public trackers are strictly prohibited and will get your server immediately terminated if a DMCA notice is received. While private trackers generally are considered safe from DMCA notices its not a 100% guarantee to avoid it.

Bandwidth bonus lasts as long as your service is active.

Perfect!
    I will purchase your service in a few days and hope to get the 1.5X bandwidth bonus by then.😀

• Invoice #12077
    I still not received the double ram whereas I am in the first orders
    I only received the 1.5 bandwidth
    Thank you.

• inovice #12164
    inovice #12168

thanks

• invoice #12171

thanks

• invoice #12156

thanks

@badrobot said:
    inovice #12164
    inovice #12168

thanks

@soitre said:
    invoice #12171

thanks

@Dokuro said:
    invoice #12156

thanks

Extra bandwidth applied!

• @labze said:

@badrobot said:
    inovice #12164
    inovice #12168

thanks

@soitre said:
    invoice #12171

thanks

@Dokuro said:
    invoice #12156

thanks

Extra bandwidth applied!

inovice #12164
    inovice #12168

only one of my TWO VPSs get 4500MB bandwidth, plz take a look at inovice #12164, thanks

• aangaang Member

hello,

@badrobot said:

@labze said:

@badrobot said:
    inovice #12164
    inovice #12168

thanks

@soitre said:
    invoice #12171

thanks

@Dokuro said:
    invoice #12156

thanks

Extra bandwidth applied!

inovice #12164
    inovice #12168

only one of my TWO VPSs get 4500MB bandwidth, plz take a look at inovice #12164, thanks

Ups. Should be added now.

@aang said:
    hello,

Yes unfortunately.

• any plans to add extra hdd storage to epyc plans?

• can you open any custom port on nat vps after ordering

@seenu said:
    any plans to add extra hdd storage to epyc plans?

If there is enough interest then yes. Could probrably make it available for $2.5/TB.> @gaty67 said:

can you open any custom port on nat vps after ordering

You'll have 20 fixed ports but you can forward them to any port expect 22, 80 and 443.