Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBrr | Large Storage VPS $2/TB - AMD EPYC VPS $0.625/GB RAM !! Double Bandwidth and Double RAM! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | Large Storage VPS $2/TB - AMD EPYC VPS $0.625/GB RAM !! Double Bandwidth and Double RAM!

Comments

• i need only port 28967 on the public ipv4 to be opened . can you alot my fixed range near this port range. so that the range covers this port

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@gaty67 said:
    i need only port 28967 on the public ipv4 to be opened . can you alot my fixed range near this port range. so that the range covers this port

Is this a ingoing or outgoing port?

The control panel does not allow me to set fixed NAT ports. However, all outgoing ports are open it's only incoming ports that are fixed.

• @labze said:

@gaty67 said:
    i need only port 28967 on the public ipv4 to be opened . can you alot my fixed range near this port range. so that the range covers this port

The control panel does not allow me to set fixed NAT ports. However, all outgoing ports are open it's only incoming ports that are fixed.

Be careful, that sounds like Storj - not sure about its usage profile though.

@Bochi said:

@labze said:

@gaty67 said:

Be careful, that sounds like Storj - not sure about its usage profile though.

I believe there's already a few using our storage servers as Storj nodes.

• Invoice #12186
    Thanks

@purejs said:
    Invoice #12186
    Thanks

Done.

All our German storage servers are now temporarily out of stock. There are a few TB of storage left on our Finnish hybrid storage for grabs.

Still available EPYC VPS

• I would like to add some EPYCBRR

:)

• As a new client of @labze my experience has warranted this post, They have been steller and performance is exactly what I was looking for on the 5TB node. Its early days still but I have no reason to doubt I'm going to be very happy at Hostbrr

• @labze said:

@gaty67 said:

need both incoming and outgoing

• CedCed Member

just found my purchase was activated, Invoice #12073 or Order #64ddda1fcf63f please add the bandwidth. thanks

• @gaty67 said:

@labze said:

@gaty67 said:

need both incoming and outgoing

FYI, IPv6 provided with the server is fully opened

• Invoice #

Thanks.

• ehabehab Member

@ananas said:
    Invoice #

Thanks.

i only came because of ananas
    but no slices are given.
    so
    u know, come again when ananas is served.

• Invoice #12335

@Nadwey said:
    Invoice #12335

Extra bandwidth given! You're one of the few that discovered we sneakily launched our new storage server with IPv4 :)

It has been much requested and now it is finally available. Large storage, dedicated IPv4 and still very attractive prices:
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/storage/?group_id=32

IPv4 NAT servers also restocked.

Thanked by 1Nadwey
  • Invoice #12374

• Invoice #12373
    Invoice #12376
    Thanks.

• @labze said:

@Nadwey said:
    Invoice #12335

Extra bandwidth given! You're one of the few that discovered we sneakily launched our new storage server with IPv4 :)

It has been much requested and now it is finally available. Large storage, dedicated IPv4 and still very attractive prices:
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/storage/?group_id=32

IPv4 NAT servers also restocked.

Any opportunity to add dedicated IPv4 to a NAT server please?
    I really enjoy my new server but a dedicated ip would be perfect

• mijomijo Member

@lebidule said: Any opportunity to add dedicated IPv4 to a NAT server please?

@labze said: Dedicated IPv4 can be added for $2.5/month

:'(

Thanked by 1lebidule
  • @labze said: Dedicated IPv4 can be added for $2.5/month

:'(

Thx
    Very expensive just for an IP...

• Invoice #: 12392 thanks!

• Invoice #12359

thanks

• Invoice 12420

• JUNDJUND Member

Hello @labze

Please, 1.5X bandwidth

Invoice #: 12438

• Invoice:12433

• Got an EPYC VPS, not sure if it's qualified for any promotion, but here we go.

Invoice #12505

• d2411d2411 Member
    edited September 2023

Cupon BUDGETSTORAGE is not longer valid ?
    Invoice #12512

• Invoice #: 12531

@eagle__pride said:
    Invoice #: 12531

@d2411 said:
    Cupon BUDGETSTORAGE is not longer valid ?
    Invoice #12512

@xuanlove said: 12433

@gemini90 said:
    Got an EPYC VPS, not sure if it's qualified for any promotion, but here we go.

Invoice #12505

@antaresiv said:
    Invoice 12420

@Dokuro said:
    Invoice #12359

thanks

@gejidiyikeai01 said:
    Invoice #: 12392 thanks!

@bcororo said:
    Invoice #12373
    Invoice #12376
    Thanks.