Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for DMCA ignored hosts or DMCA ignored cloud storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for DMCA ignored hosts or DMCA ignored cloud storage

dyrendyren Member

Hi y'all. I'm looking for DMCA ignored hosts with unlimited bandwidth for sharing copyrighted files. I have a budget of 6€/m with these preferred specs:
1(v)core
1GB RAM
20GB of storage (HDD or SSD, both is fine)
100mbps (dedicated) upload/download
Unlimited traffic/bandwidth

Or for cloud storage

50GB of storage
100-200mbps upload/download

Comments

• dyrendyren Member

I already know about ihostart but from the reviews i read I'm not really convinced with the reliability of the hosting. Also the services is on 0 availability for a while now.

• kaitkait Member

@Francisco buyvm LUX location but might be out of stock.

• ngktbotngktbot Member

Perhaps Moldova/Romania or other Eastern Europe countries may meet your need.
    Alexhost
    trabia.com
    vsys.host

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

I hope OP stays away so we can sell this unit to a GENUINE, LEGIT customer.

Im not interested very much in this but thanks for the mention anyway.

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Smith42Smith42 Member

Did someone go out of business, a lot of DMCA-free requests.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Smith42 said:

Yes: https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-iptv-data-center-raid-took-down-several-innocent-websites-230525/

IPTV streamers.

Thanked by 1Smith42
  • Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited May 2023

@MannDude said:

@Smith42 said:

Yes: https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-iptv-data-center-raid-took-down-several-innocent-websites-230525/

IPTV streamers.

Holy shit, whoever approved that RAID needs to get socked in the face. Why go after the datacenter and not the IPTV reseller itself? Taking down legitimate servers in the process is just asinine. Now I feel bad making recommendations in some of these threads.

• dyrendyren Member

@HostSlick said:

Hell yeah i will stay away from this. I'm not looking for yearly plans. And "GENUINE, LEGIT customer"? What makes you think I'm not a "GENUINE, LEGIT" customer?

• dyrendyren Member

@ngktbot said:
    Perhaps Moldova/Romania or other Eastern Europe countries may meet your need.
    Alexhost
    trabia.com
    vsys.host

Thanks for the recommendations but Alexhost and vsys.host is over my budget. I'm considering trabia.com.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@dyren said:

@HostSlick said:

Hell yeah i will stay away from this. I'm not looking for yearly plans. And "GENUINE, LEGIT customer"? What makes you think I'm not a "GENUINE, LEGIT" customer?

You can answer this yourself on your original post.

I might help you lighten this up however

@dyren said: Hi y'all. I'm looking for DMCA ignored hosts with unlimited bandwidth for sharing copyrighted files. I have a budget of 6€/m with these preferred specs:

Keywords:
    sharing copyrighted files

• dyrendyren Member

@HostSlick said:

@dyren said:

@HostSlick said:

@dyren said: Hi y'all. I'm looking for DMCA ignored hosts with unlimited bandwidth for sharing copyrighted files. I have a budget of 6€/m with these preferred specs:

Keywords:

Didn't know that this was some kind of a forbidden word. I'm new to this stuff and i'm just trying to find a host where i can upload and share a few files without it getting taken down.

• NanjaNanja Member

@dyren said:

@HostSlick said:

@dyren said:

@HostSlick said:

Keywords:

Didn't know that this was some kind of a forbidden word. I'm new to this stuff and i'm just trying to find a host where i can upload and share a few files without it getting taken down.

You might be better off using those file sharing sites for stuff that is not allowed in many places.

• @HostSlick said:

Not to be rude in anyway, but in your dedicated server thread from last month you stated: "We dont care what you are doing with this server, use it as a hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server. Its allowed!!"
    Obviously there is a gray area here lol
    Unless, publicly you're not condoning such behavior but privately you don't care, which I get.

• sunnygsunnyg Member

@niknar1900 said:

@HostSlick said:

Not to be rude in anyway, but in your dedicated server thread from last month you stated: "We dont care what you are doing with this server, use it as a hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server. Its allowed!!"
    Unless, publicly you're not condoning such behavior but privately you don't care, which I get.

I think the recent happenings in Netherlands has made a lot of hosts cold feet about hosting pirates. With the law, they always try to make an example in order to deter existing and future wrongdoers from doing anything illegal.

@niknar1900 said:

@HostSlick said:

Times are changing. The datacenter mentioned in the article ( https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-iptv-data-center-raid-took-down-several-innocent-websites-230525/ ) that got raided is ran by the same people who run Skylink, I believe. Either way, other NL providers have taken note.

Everyone in NL is likely going to be cracking down. Recently our upstream (Worldstream) has gone as far as nullrouting an IP of ours, that we own, announced on our ASN, after giving us a 60 minute notice to respond / remove content of a customer (which we missed) over (as far as I know) a single DMCA/copyright complaint. It was the first time we had ever experienced anything like that from them.

I think the bigger issue is there is no real way to determine what is a valid complaint and what isn't. That's my beef with copyright complaints in general. What is a real complaint? What is sent by some website's competitor? What is sent by some religious or political group to get something removed they don't like?

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • NanjaNanja Member

@MannDude said:

@niknar1900 said:

@HostSlick said:

Times are changing. The datacenter mentioned in the article ( https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-iptv-data-center-raid-took-down-several-innocent-websites-230525/ ) that got raided is ran by the same people who run Skylink, I believe. Either way, other NL providers have taken note.

Everyone in NL is likely going to be cracking down. Recently our upstream (Worldstream) has gone as far as nullrouting an IP of ours, that we own, announced on our ASN, after giving us a 60 minute notice to respond / remove content of a customer (which we missed) over (as far as I know) a single DMCA/copyright complaint. It was the first time we had ever experienced anything like that from them.

I think the bigger issue is there is no real way to determine what is a valid complaint and what isn't. That's my beef with copyright complaints in general. What is a real complaint? What is sent by some website's competitor? What is sent by some religious or political group to get something removed they don't like?

What happens now? What will you do if you get more of these complaints/issues? Will you be forced to stop doing some services that you do? I really hope not...In the past there was a leaked program that let you send spoofed government emails. So I am sure a big number of those complaints are fake.

I've received a copyright complaint before, it came in the form of a letter from the pentagon in the US several years in the past. I don't know what agency handles that now, might still be the same, who's to know?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@MannDude you search colocation on Romania? It's possible help you with this type of problems ;)

@Nanja said:

@MannDude said:

@niknar1900 said:

@HostSlick said:

What happens now? What will you do if you get more of these complaints/issues? Will you be forced to stop doing some services that you do? I really hope not...In the past there was a leaked program that let you send spoofed government emails. So I am sure a big number of those complaints are fake.

I've received a copyright complaint before, it came in the form of a letter from the pentagon in the US several years in the past. I don't know what agency handles that now, might still be the same, who's to know?

Our TOS is being revised. Previously it was more or less, "Don't host stuff in the US that will generate DMCA complaints". Now it'll be more or less, "Don't make available copyrighted material on an IncogNET IP that you don't have permission to share, regardless of service location."

I don't think it'll have an impact on our bottom line, we never went out of our way to accommodate those type of clients anyhow. I'm sure some will jump ship but they'll face the same issue elsewhere, eventually.

@Calin said:
    @MannDude you search colocation on Romania? It's possible help you with this type of problems ;)

Thanks, but no thanks. It's not my target market and not one I really want to go out of my way to cater to, to be honest.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2023

As for cloud services:

Koofr
    is one of the cloud providers that stated (multiple times on reddit and elsewhere), that they don't scan your files (for copyrighted content).
    https://koofr.eu/

If you share files, however, they could get a reason to take action if the links get reported.
    That said, all Koofr share links are pw protected by default, so links aren't publicly exposed by default either.

Internxt
    offers zero-knowledge encryption by default and splits your files into multiple parts over various servers so 1 file is never fully recoverable from a single server.
    https://internxt.com/

Internxt, nor any third party can access any of your files. Files uploaded to Internxt Drive are fragmented, client-side encrypted, and distributed all over the globe, so that a server never holds a complete file, but instead an encrypted data shard.

https://help.internxt.com/en/articles/5387164-what-is-zero-knowledge-encryption

• NanjaNanja Member

This is only an informative post, I hope it can be viewed as educational purposes only.

Every file host has different terms, please read them. That way you are aware of which file host keeps files for a really long time. Some host state they don't care about copyright while most do. If you want to know it, just read.

Seriously though, keep in mind that LET is White Hat
    If this post has made it to the bad place, please delete it.

In certain groups/places around the internet, this is how they share files. I don't know the legalities of it, since they don't seem to either. You could just read the terms, that will clarify things.

Upload to one or more of these websites or other websites that I am not aware of.
    1cloudfile.com
    1fichier.com
    anonfiles.com
    bayfiles.com
    clicknupload.club
    dailyuploads.net
    ddownload.com
    doodrive.com
    filerio.in
    hexupload.net
    megaup.net
    pixeldrain.com
    rapidgator.net
    uptobox.com
    userscloud.com
    My favorite:
    gofile.io

After you upload the files and get the links to them, use one of these services to encrypt the link.
    https://filecrypt.cc/ - This one is better
    https://www.keeplinks.org/

After you get encrypted link, share that instead of real link.

@dyren
    You can totally do what you want to do using this method, it's free.

If you are just learning about copyright & don't know much about it, might as well refrain from doing it.

Thanked by 3ehab Ympker sh97