Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DMCA Free - 10GBps streaming server with 300TB allocation via bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DMCA Free - 10GBps streaming server with 300TB allocation via bitcoin

We need a 10Gbps dedicated server for streaming, DMCA free, with 300TB monthly. We need at least an E3-1270V6 CPU and 32GB RAM, and a SATA HDD is okay. We'd like to pay with Bitcoin and have about 200 euros per server to spend. We need two servers now and possibly more later. We're currently in the Netherlands, but have to leave because of complaints from a copyright agent, FriendMTS.

Comments

• conceptconcept Member
    edited May 2023

I would check out VSYS.host, @HostSlick may be able to provide something to suit your needs.

• I think you need to double your monthly budget to be able to afford a high bandwidth host outside of Netherlands and western Europe.

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2023

100 x BuyVM SLICE 1024

$350

2 TB disk

100 cores

Only drawback is you'll be dead before you accumulate

Edit: I know about Slabs, but BuyVM won't approve of 300 TB bandwidth for a $3.50 VM (I guess), so 100 x SLICE 1024 is the only resonable solution

• r4h156r4h156 Member

Maybe Private Layer's X8 or X9 dedicated servers? They are a bit above budget with additional bandwidth, and the bandwidth options only go up to 200 TB, but you may be able to buy more if you contact their sales.

Any other 10 Gbps providers on Mullvad's server list are also probably worth looking into.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@btchost said:
    We need a 10Gbps dedicated server for streaming, DMCA free, with 300TB monthly. We need at least an E3-1270V6 CPU and 32GB RAM, and a SATA HDD is okay. We'd like to pay with Bitcoin and have about 200 euros per server to spend. We need two servers now and possibly more later. We're currently in the Netherlands, but have to leave because of complaints from a copyright agent, FriendMTS.

I would recommend the LU RYZEN KVM 32GB from BuyVM @Francisco in Luxembourg and if my math is right that should get you the requested monthly bandwidth as well.
    https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=1432

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

FriendMTS, so premier league and other football leagues illegal streaming and blocked IPs across UK and beyond. Good luck to your new provider.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • btchostbtchost Member

@NewbieInTraining said:
    I think you need to double your monthly budget to be able to afford a high bandwidth host outside of Netherlands and western Europe.

Well, it can be in the Netherlands. It's just that our current provider, after one year, wants to pull the plug on us. We are renting ten servers with similar specs from them, which costs about 2000 euros per month.

Two of these servers have been targeted by FriendMTS, and our provider wants them shut down and won't renew them. Most providers we've found do offer 10Gbps unmetered, but we need the speed and not necessarily the unmetered part. (300TB is roughly equivalent to 1Gbps running 24/7 per month.)

We usually use about 100TB a month per machine, but we listed 300TB as that was what our provider was offering. Here are the graphs for both servers.

I will try to contact HostSlick and VSYS does not offer 10Gbps port in any of their location.

@PUSHR_Victor said:
    FriendMTS, so premier league and other football leagues illegal streaming and blocked IPs across UK and beyond. Good luck to your new provider.

Indeed.

@r4h156 said:
    Maybe Private Layer's X8 or X9 dedicated servers? They are a bit above budget with additional bandwidth, and the bandwidth options only go up to 200 TB, but you may be able to buy more if you contact their sales.

Any other 10 Gbps providers on Mullvad's server list are also probably worth looking into.

Thank you, I will contact them and also thank you for that list, I will try to contact few of these that have no issue with hosting our content.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@PUSHR_Victor said:

And IPTV stuff in general.

No, i'm good, thanks.

Francisco

• It's probably in LET's best interest not to allow this kind of thread.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@btchost said:

@NewbieInTraining said:
    I think you need to double your monthly budget to be able to afford a high bandwidth host outside of Netherlands and western Europe.

Well, it can be in the Netherlands. It's just that our current provider, after one year, wants to pull the plug on us. We are renting ten servers with similar specs from them, which costs about 2000 euros per month.

Two of these servers have been targeted by FriendMTS, and our provider wants them shut down and won't renew them. Most providers we've found do offer 10Gbps unmetered, but we need the speed and not necessarily the unmetered part. (300TB is roughly equivalent to 1Gbps running 24/7 per month.)

We usually use about 100TB a month per machine, but we listed 300TB as that was what our provider was offering. Here are the graphs for both servers.

I will try to contact HostSlick and VSYS does not offer 10Gbps port in any of their location.

@PUSHR_Victor said:

Indeed.

@r4h156 said:

Thank you, I will contact them and also thank you for that list, I will try to contact few of these that have no issue with hosting our content.

No please don't contact us.

I dont want your Kind of business

Vsys does offer 10gbit I am pretty sure I have seen this before

Thanks.

Edit:.
    https://vsys.host/10gbps-servers
    https://vsys.host/20gbps-servers

• emghemgh Member

Lol

Providers profiting by recommending competitors that later have to deal with this

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

I can help you with this in Romania, but you will have to sign a declaration on your own responsibility that you will not try to take advantage of me in my sleep when we are cellmates.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:
    Lol

Providers profiting by recommending competitors that later have to deal with this

I think its more about not knowing the full story till later on.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited May 2023

Im looking server Dual E5-2690v4 or Ryzen 5950x/EPYC atleast 24 cores (many core for encode video), 64GB RAM, 2x1TB NVMe, 30TB in 1Gbps port. allow torrent download (no upload). any provider can offer this?

• You don’t want to do this in Netherlands. BREIN is really going to court for IPTV-providers. And if you have a lot of bad luck, they will raid your whole datacenter with the FIOD.

Happened last week. https://www.europol.europa.eu/media-press/newsroom/news/one-of-europes-biggest-pirate-iptv-service-taken-down-in-netherlands

I have no idea why people think The Netherlands is heaven for guys who want to host copyrighted stuff.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

Hello @jazz1611 you like 2x e5-2670 v2 ?It's possible give

2x e5-2670 v2
    64 GB ram
    2x 960 GB SSD Enterprise
    40 TB @ 1 GBps port speed
    120 euros/monthly

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:

2x e5-2670 v2
    64 GB ram
    2x 960 GB SSD Enterprise
    120 euros/monthly

Regards,
    Calin

are you iHostArt? also i need E5 v4 or Ryzen 5950x/EPYC

Hello @jazz1611 yes i'm own iHostART.Com

Well ,in this case it's possible give you

2x E5-2630 v4
    64 GB ram
    2x 960 GB SSD Enterprise
    140 euros/monthly (minimum payment two month)

I'm don t have problems about torrent

Regards,
    Calin

• People would much rather host even torrent sites and trackers, than IPTV related stuff right now. Everyone avoids that shit like plague. Your best bet is Romania/Moldova/Russia/Vietnam/Ukraine.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    I have no idea why people think The Netherlands is heaven for guys who want to host copyrighted stuff.

Maybe because The Netherlands has historically been and still is a huge piracy hub?

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited May 2023

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Maybe because The Netherlands has historically been and still is a huge piracy hub?

Which is about to change. BREIN is acting heavily against piracy in The Netherlands. https://stichtingbrein.nl/annual-report-2022/

Thanked by 1MannDude

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Which is about to change. BREIN is acting heavily against piracy in The Netherlands. https://stichtingbrein.nl/annual-report-2022/

BREIN has been there and getting significant wins for a very long time. It doesn't change the fact that some of the biggest piracy hosts today are still hosted in The Netherlands.

• @Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

BREIN has been there and getting significant wins for a very long time. It doesn't change the fact that some of the biggest piracy hosts today are still hosted in The Netherlands.

This is true, but I can tell you that a few of those hosts have been raided as well. Or there have been other juridical actions against them. The owners of DataOne have been arrested already. They also are the owners of Ecatel. They have been in court and covincted for that one. BREIN has already been to court against Microglo, even though they are in the Seychelles officially.

The main reason to host illegal stuf in The Netherlands is because the chance of getting caught isn’t high enough. I really think that is about to change.

• ngktbotngktbot Member

Maybe guys in Russia or Moldova would help....I guess.
    Russians rarely respond complaint, and one of the world biggest R18 comic sites is now being hosted by Trabia.com , Moldova.

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

This is true, but I can tell you that a few of those hosts have been raided as well. Or there have been other juridical actions against them. The owners of DataOne have been arrested already. They also are the owners of Ecatel. They have been in court and covincted for that one. BREIN has already been to court against Microglo, even though they are in the Seychelles officially.

The main reason to host illegal stuf in The Netherlands is because the chance of getting caught isn’t high enough. I really think that is about to change.

Ecatel is a good example. Legal issues, but still online after a very long time hosting not only piracy but other kinds of crime too.

There are many different contributing factors, but the fact is that NL attracts a disproportionate amount of illicit activity for a country of its size, and once that is established, it is a difficult and time consuming process to change.

• Smith42Smith42 Member

@btchost said:

Andy10gbit has a lot of options for such servers with 100TB or more traffic. I believe these are mostly located in NL. They seem to be able to handle torrents, not sure about streaming. You can chat with him and check yourself https://andy10gbit.xyz

• btchostbtchost Member

Big thanks to all who helped me find a provider. It's not public, nor is it an IPTV service. Instead, it's a neat "replay" feature tucked away in Apple and Android apps.

Our servers are mainly based in the Netherlands. Why? Because it's home to one of the world's largest internet exchanges, the AMS-IX, which lets us provide top-quality streaming to people everywhere.

And yes, I get it. Whether it's a replay feature or IPTV service, at the end of the day, it's all about streaming grey-area content.

• @Calin said:

2x e5-2670 v2
    64 GB ram
    2x 960 GB SSD Enterprise
    120 euros/monthly

Regards,
    Calin

I love the fact that the man is asking for 10gbit and 300TB bw, and you offer 1gbit and 40TB. Are you really so desperate to make sales?

@SmallKitten check again , i'm mentioned other user not OP User

Regards

• @Calin we don't need strong server any more. now need small server can allow torrent. E3, 32GB RAM, 2x500GB SSD, 30-50TB in 1-10Gbps port