Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DMCA Free - 10GBps streaming server with 300TB allocation via bitcoin - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DMCA Free - 10GBps streaming server with 300TB allocation via bitcoin

2»

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@jazz1611

64 GB Ram DDr3
    2x l5630 8c/16t 2.13 GHz
    1x 960 GB SSD
    Raid 0
    100 TB bandwidth upload / 100 TB bandwidth download
    1 euros per additional IPv4
    Replacement of defective hardware
    No minimum contract period and no setup fee
    Romania Locations , Orastie City
    Windows/Linux or Custom ISO
    1 GBps port speed
    Public torrent it's possible

50 euros/month

• @DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I have no idea why people think The Netherlands is heaven for guys who want to host copyrighted stuff.

Maybe because The Netherlands has historically been and still is a huge piracy hub?

Which is about to change. BREIN is acting heavily against piracy in The Netherlands. https://stichtingbrein.nl/annual-report-2022/

BREIN has been there and getting significant wins for a very long time. It doesn't change the fact that some of the biggest piracy hosts today are still hosted in The Netherlands.

This is true, but I can tell you that a few of those hosts have been raided as well. Or there have been other juridical actions against them. The owners of DataOne have been arrested already. They also are the owners of Ecatel. They have been in court and covincted for that one. BREIN has already been to court against Microglo, even though they are in the Seychelles officially.

The main reason to host illegal stuf in The Netherlands is because the chance of getting caught isn’t high enough. I really think that is about to change.

Rein and Baps arrested again? Last time was in 2020 by the FIOD?

• @kazawiki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nyr said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I have no idea why people think The Netherlands is heaven for guys who want to host copyrighted stuff.

Maybe because The Netherlands has historically been and still is a huge piracy hub?

Which is about to change. BREIN is acting heavily against piracy in The Netherlands. https://stichtingbrein.nl/annual-report-2022/

BREIN has been there and getting significant wins for a very long time. It doesn't change the fact that some of the biggest piracy hosts today are still hosted in The Netherlands.

This is true, but I can tell you that a few of those hosts have been raided as well. Or there have been other juridical actions against them. The owners of DataOne have been arrested already. They also are the owners of Ecatel. They have been in court and covincted for that one. BREIN has already been to court against Microglo, even though they are in the Seychelles officially.

The main reason to host illegal stuf in The Netherlands is because the chance of getting caught isn’t high enough. I really think that is about to change.

Rein and Baps arrested again? Last time was in 2020 by the FIOD?

No. I summed up that in the past years, BREIN and FIOD have been actively enforcing the copyright laws.

Thanked by 1kazawiki