Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDOS Protected - KVM Instance UK - Path.net Protected 5 X Free Instances
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDOS Protected - KVM Instance UK - Path.net Protected 5 X Free Instances

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey Guys & Gals of LET,

We are Thrilled to announce Another Facility in the UK for us at hyperhost Solutions,

We choose facilities outside of london so we & our customer does not have to pay "the london price"

As we are buzzing with this news we are happy to give out 5 X Free KVM Instances to some Lucky LET Members.

Within our client area each client will get access to customise there DDOS Filters to your own needs.

Specification for the 5x Free VMS are

CPU: 2 Cores
Ram: 4GB
Storage:30GB
Network:Unmetered Link

Duration 3 Months Free

to be in for a chance to be picked for a Free VPS please comment + Include a brief message why you should Win the VPS.

The 5 X Winners will be selected at random on 5pm BST on Wednesday 24th May 23

Our Team will go through the comments and select 5 random users the Winners will be contacted directly & this post will be updated with the Names once chosen.

if you direct message us asking can I receive a free VPS will exclude you from this Offer.

Good Luck everyone & Happy Hosting.

Comments

• HotmarerHotmarer Member
    edited May 2023

I need DDoS protected VPS because some people are attacking me on IRC.

• MMzFMMzF Member

Wohooo finally free ddos protected vps!!! :smiley:

• emg88emg88 Member

I need a DDoS protected VPS so I can run a game server that doesn't get attacked.

• JabJabJabJab Member

I need a DDoS protected VPS because I like trains.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • padappadap Member

I need a DDoS protected VPS to host my gameservers.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Good promotion. (please don't include me, I don't need it)

The only problem with not paying "the London price" is that you pay a price of increased latency as a result. The traffic still has to get to London before its useful.

• HoomanHooman Barred

Great post! count me in, Always a ddos protected service lover <3

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

@Jasonhyperhost how about posting an special offer based on those specs for people willing to pay?

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@JoeMerit said:
    @Jasonhyperhost how about posting an special offer based on those specs for people willing to pay?

@JoeMerit
    sorting a post will go out in the morning for paying people :smile:

• therawtheraw Member
    edited May 2023

i need a ddos protected vps because i get ddosed 😀

• andaanda Member

I need this free vps before I buy this...

• I need a DDoS protected VPS because they love me

• I'm happy to try a new location and frankly I haven't tried a service outside of London in the UK, the DDOS protection is just icing on the cake, what I want to know is the exact traffic limits and I'll feel comfortable using it when everything is clear.

• Would love to have ddos protected vps cause I don't know how it works.
    And I don't have UK vps. Ever.
    Would you want to be the first to me? :blush: :D

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Jasonhyperhost said: Duration 3 Months Free

If the winner(s) decides to keep the service after 3 months, what's the recurring cost?

edited May 2023

@DP said:

If the winner(s) decides to keep the service after 3 months, what's the recurring cost?

@DP as were giving away these VPS's as a Promo for 3 Months afterwards will do heavy discounts on these 5 VMS

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

• wii747wii747 Member

I need a DDoS protected VPS for my game server that doesn't get attacked.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@DP said:

@DP as were giving away these VPS's as a Promo for 3 Months afterwards will do heavy discounts on these 5 VMS

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

$2.50/mo or $40.00/year?

Why is yearly more expensive? (40/12 = 3.33)

Curious, whats the age of the owner? Lot of Path protected hosts ran by teenagers it seems, so just wondering.

• zhouyuzhouyu Member

As a student pursuing a degree in computer science, winning the VPS would greatly enhance my learning experience. It would allow me to experiment with different technologies, set up development environments, and gain practical knowledge that will benefit my future career.

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@DP said:

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

Correction , Appologise it was early morning when posted hadnt had my morning coffee!

30 a Year
    3.30 per Month

Thanked by 1MannDude

@MannDude said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@DP said:

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

$2.50/mo or $40.00/year?

Curious, whats the age of the owner? Lot of Path protected hosts ran by teenagers it seems, so just wondering.

Path is only in one of our Facilites , other Facility in colchester were waiting for DDOS to be actioned ,

• Jim88Jim88 Member

Good luck! If I win I use it for a small mail server or for some tests with open source softwares.

• HypereHypere Member, Host Rep

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@MannDude said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@DP said:

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

$2.50/mo or $40.00/year?

Path is only in one of our Facilites , other Facility in colchester were waiting for DDOS to be actioned ,

What DC in Colchester? Havent heard of any decent DCs out that way

• 428428 Member
    edited May 2023

My pfp represent my expression if I win, what a nice deal

Tbh, I kinda needed the vps to replace my current vps, which is overpriced, 3 per month seems great for browser only

• shuiershuier Member

I need a DDOS protected VPS .
    because I'm being attacked!

• ralfralf Member

@MannDude said:

28, according to https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12483466/officers

Also, it seems that they have actually been trading for a couple of years already and made enough profit to leave some extra in the company each year, so that's at least one positive point:
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12483466/filing-history

BTW @Jasonhyperhost, your website is legally required to include your company number and your trading address in addition to the company name. But at least it wasn't a nasty surprise when I looked you up, unlike a lot of hosting companies I've not heard of before.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Hello! I need a DDoS protected vps for a secure gateway to my internal network. I will setup a private tunnel with headscale + tailscale.

• nfksuknfksuk Member

I am grateful for the opportunity to be considered for one of the 5 free KVM Instances you are generously offering to LET members. Here's why I believe I should be chosen as a recipient:

I have several personal projects that I am eager to launch, and having a high-performance VPS would be invaluable in their development and deployment. It would empower me to create robust applications, websites, and services, enabling me to contribute to the broader online community.

@Hypere said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@MannDude said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@DP said:

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

$2.50/mo or $40.00/year?

@ralf said:

@MannDude said:

28, according to https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12483466/officers

Also, it seems that they have actually been trading for a couple of years already and made enough profit to leave some extra in the company each year, so that's at least one positive point:
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12483466/filing-history

BTW @Jasonhyperhost, your website is legally required to include your company number and your trading address in addition to the company name. But at least it wasn't a nasty surprise when I looked you up, unlike a lot of hosting companies I've not heard of before.

@ralf we are compliant as our Site Does have all of this information , We as a company have to pass yearly compliancy checks with our payment processors we recently did, our Last compliancy back in feb 23, if you would like to find the information this can be location on our TOS Service page at the bottom.

if you need anything else drop me a DM and we would be happy to help

Thanked by 1ralf

@Hypere said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@MannDude said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@DP said:

Monthly 2.50
    Yearly 40

$2.50/mo or $40.00/year?

not putting much with them yet as there Quite new, but trying them out, SDC Colchester. there only let down is they dont offer any ddos protection, but Network seems preety solid , just got a few dev servers with them currently.