Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darknet hackergroup HIVE shutted down by government
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• They never get into detail on how the managed to get into the servers.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @kait said:
    They never get into detail on how the managed to get into the servers.

I'm sure there's a report somewhere that outlines exactly how they did it.

But they wouldn't release that publicly.

Thanked by 2kait greentea
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

@kait said:

Sad but true, I always wonder how they take down people behind TOR (mostly users fault) or take down onion domains. If you don't know where the server is how do you know what server to hack?

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @kait said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@kait said:

Sad but true, I always wonder how they take down people behind TOR (mostly users fault) or take down onion domains. If you don't know where the server is how do you know what server to hack?

I know Darknet Diaries sometimes go over the various methods previously used to attack onion sites.

But also I personally don't care or get bothered by any of this so... Ehhh.

Thanked by 3greentea MannDude emgh
  • Thanked by 1kait
  • @Tony40 said:
    FBI says it 'hacked the hackers' to shut down major ransomware group
    https://www.npr.org/2023/01/26/1151696092/fbi-says-it-hacked-the-hackers-to-shut-down-major-ransomware-group

Have fun prosecuting them in EU and Scandinavia when they just admitted to doing that.
    I see flags of Norway and Sweden on the shutdown banner, not sure how these countries were related - but if OP's are there, they should be safe.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

They call themselves anonymous and they’re hackers on steroids

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@HalfEatenPie said: I'm sure there's a report somewhere that outlines exactly how they did it.

They blackmail known hackers to do the dirty work for them, that's how they do it.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @HalfEatenPie said: I'm sure there's a report somewhere that outlines exactly how they did it.

Its the most guarded secret in this type of cases.
    If how they did got "leaked" - the case would get dropped, I can allege that 99% of "takedowns" of malware infra and shit like that is done illegally.

There were rumors that AlphaBay (the first version of it) was taken down using illegal means and its owner epsteine'd in Thai prison - but who knows.

• @treesmokah said:

@HalfEatenPie said: I'm sure there's a report somewhere that outlines exactly how they did it.

If how they did got "leaked" - the case would get dropped, I can allege that 99% of "takedowns" of malware infra and shit like that is done illegally.

There were rumors that AlphaBay (the first version of it) was taken down using illegal means and its owner epsteine'd in Thai prison - but who knows.

There are rumores that Flokinet was involved in SilkRoad with leaks donated and cooperation with Police.

• @sandoz said:

@treesmokah said:

There are rumores that Flokinet was involved in SilkRoad with leaks donated and cooperation with Police.

Flokinet was surely involved in SilkRoad and some Italian marketplace fuckery(there are leaked documents of it).

There are RUMORS that Shinjiru is compromised as well, when Monopoly was going down, its admin signaled that not only he exit scammed but feds got in at the same time. Developer of marketplace known as Incognito confirmed that Shinjiru is likely compromised and that Monopoly was hosted there.

But who knows.

• seb1gseb1g Member
    edited January 2023

@treesmokah said:

@sandoz said:

@treesmokah said:

Flokinet was surely involved in SilkRoad and some Italian marketplace fuckery(there are leaked documents of it).

There are RUMORS that Shinjiru is compromised as well, when Monopoly was going down, its admin signaled that not only he exit scammed but feds got in at the same time. Developer of marketplace known as Incognito confirmed that Shinjiru is likely compromised and that Monopoly was hosted there.

But who knows.

Could you send me the links to those leaked documents? I'm genuinely interested as a person who has some stuff with FlokiNET.

• @seb1g said:

@treesmokah said:

@sandoz said:

@treesmokah said:

But who knows.

Could you send me the links to those leaked documents? I'm genuinely interested as a person who has some stuff with FlokiNET.

I will DM you(when I still remember it) when Dread comes back online, should be next week. Cafedread mirror does not have it saved.

Thanked by 1seb1g
  • xx00xxxx00xx Member

@treesmokah

can you upload those documents?

• LeviLevi Member

@kait said:

Few simple models available for speculation:

1. Good old infiltration;
    2. Identifying any group members and corrupt them in exchange of X. In other words: get a snitch;
    3. Set a bounty of few million dollars like for this dude: https://krebsonsecurity.com/2023/05/10m-is-yours-if-you-can-get-this-guy-to-leave-russia/
  • 1q11q1 Member

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:
    https://www.npr.org/2023/01/26/1151696092/fbi-says-it-hacked-the-hackers-to-shut-down-major-ransomware-group

Have fun prosecuting them in EU and Scandinavia when they just admitted to doing that.
    I see flags of Norway and Sweden on the shutdown banner, not sure how these countries were related - but if OP's are there, they should be safe.

Julian Assange doesnt agree

• kaitkait Member

@LTniger said: Few simple models available for speculation:

Good old infiltration;

Identifying any group members and corrupt them in exchange of X. In other words: get a snitch;
    Set a bounty of few million dollars like for this dude: https://krebsonsecurity.com/2023/05/10m-is-yours-if-you-can-get-this-guy-to-leave-russia/

Yeah I love krebs. Just wish the exact thing that the criminals did to fuck up so bad.

• @1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

He is a political prisoner, not a "criminal".

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @xx00xx said:
    @treesmokah

PM him, don't necro.

• @treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

No, he's a criminal. You can ignore all evidence, but that's just saying everything about you.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

@xx00xx said:
    @treesmokah

hold on

edit; there you go, not so confidential documents :)
    https://medium.afileditch.ch/m3/tllsVeUlBUOWwlNLfkt.zip
    https://anonfiles.com/Qd889crbz1/darkleaks_zip
    https://files.catbox.moe/mzatie.zip
    https://cdn10.bunkr.ru/darkleaks-4bYIM3Ol.zip
    https://anonymfile.com/m18L0/darkleaks.zip

SHA256 - 77a87216ab10cecc4e4a45a5267d0b9eb027262769abed16158d26dc0d73fc44

apologies for late upload, I totally forgot about it and had to search backups.

if you are looking for flokinet, search through "italian" docs.

also @seb1g, you also wanted em.

To moderators, my post does not break any laws(or forum rules), it has been disclosed long time ago, and is effectively a public property now. Many media outlets have reported on it as well. I claim no responsibility for those documents, they were disclosed under whistleblowing laws applicable in USA, 2 years ago.

Thanked by 2xx00xx maverick
  • treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

No, he's a criminal. You can ignore all evidence, but that's just saying everything about you.

whatever you say king kung

• @treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

Sure, defend Bill Cosby while you're at it. The guy is scum of the earth. You're already disrespecting your mother defending fuckface like him, but if you have sisters and still defend him, I hope your sisters cut you out of their lives, for you'd be the last one to call if they were raped or sexually fucked with like Assange did repeatedly.

• @TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

Sure, defend Bill Cosby while you're at it. The guy is scum of the earth. You're already disrespecting your mother defending fuckface like him, but if you have sisters and still defend him, I hope your sisters cut you out of their lives, for you'd be the last one to call if they were raped or sexually fucked with like Assange did repeatedly.

nice, I didn't ask.
    you are so fucking autistic its insane.
    go kick rocks somewhere else.

• @treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

Or, you can go back to Kiwi land and keep your stupid shit over there.

• @TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

I think you are obsessed with me and Kiwifarms for some reason.
    I'd recommend getting some professional help.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

Do you use Kiwifarms?

• @treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

When one is explaining why you're a terrible person, you lash out that they must be autistic, further driving the point home. It is you that needs professional help as you lack common sense or integrity.

• @SirFoxy said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

Do you use Kiwifarms?

What does it have to do with anything?

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2023

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

It is you that needs professional help

As much as we shouldn’t use mental health as an argument, he kind of already ”admitted” to be taking dopamine blockers/antidepressants.

As long as he didn’t steal those, he’s probably seeing someone. If you’re worried, there’s likely no reason to be.

However, that’s not relevant. What’s relevant is one’s attitude - and even in this thread it’s clear that he’s not capable of being on a forum that’s not dedicated to hatred; that’s what’s important here.

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:

nice, I didn't ask.

And this is the obvious proof of someone who’s brain is so extremely wired to be the edgelord that Kiwi required it to be, that it repeatedly forgets that this is a forum about servers and not about hating people.

Also, kind of tunny how you accused me of not being good to you when I simply stated that you likely take medicine for what you accused me of, yet you’re here calling people ”fucking autists”. Why would your mental issues be of higher weight than those caused by someone’s alleged autism?

I find it impressive how you’re always defensive, agressive, the edgelord and the victim all at the same time. Quite the role you’re playing.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
This discussion has been closed.