Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darknet hackergroup HIVE shutted down by government - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Darknet hackergroup HIVE shutted down by government

2»

Comments

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

@emgh said: And this is the obvious proof of someone who’s brain is so extremely wired to be the edgelord that Kiwi required it to be, that it repeatedly forgets that this is a forum about servers and not about hating people.

I have not started this shit, I simply told him to fuck off.

@emgh said: Also, kind of tunny how you accused me of not being good to you when I simply stated that you likely take medicine for what you accused me of, yet you’re here calling people ”fucking autists”. Why would your mental issues be of higher weight than those caused by someone’s alleged autism?

I have never started my alleged mental issues are more important than others. The only thing I pointed out is this guy's repetitive and unwanted behaviour which looks like extreme autism case, he is either trolling or is seriously ill.

@emgh said: I find it impressive how you’re always defensive, agressive, the edgelord and the victim all at the same time. Quite the role you’re playing.

Think of me whatever you want dude, I don't give a shit.
    I do not feel like a victim here, nor do I think I'm entitled to anything.
    I just speak my mind, if you have a problem with that, its none of my business.

Before this thread gets derailed by You or your friends, I would really like for it to stay on topic or get closed.
    @Arkas I hope you act the same way to others as you did to me.

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2023

@treesmokah your reply makes you sound resonable until one looks at the reply that I quoted from you, you didn’t at all ”simply tell him to fuckoff”

Also, who said he’s a friend? I never said that, me and him had quite a few disagreements

Everyone not hating jews or shouting about Israel everywhere they go isn’t a part of my friend group, if that’s what you based it on

Finally, your way of always, no exceptions, going on about how everyone that replies to you is obsessed with you or that you don’t give a shit and can’t be bothered, that’s such a stupid point considering you always reply and always always get emotional

Am I guilty of the same? Yes, probably

Do I keep going on about how I don’t care in reply after reply after reply? No, since that fact itself would expose that I did care and that I could be bothered

If you spend even a minute reading and replying, and you don’t hate the concept of having time, that’s being bothered and it’s also caring

You can’t use it as an argument in replies that, from your send, just keep getting posted

Finally, forcing a thread to become off-topic by posting insult after insult, and then complaing when someone quotes you doing it, saying that they’re making the thread off-topic, that might work in some crazy authoritarian regime-led country where you’re friends with the dictator, but on here you can’t use it to shield yourself against criticism, and tag a mod anytime someone quotes you on your own insults

• emghemgh Member

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@1q1 said:

@treesmokah said:

@Tony40 said:
    FBI says it 'hacked the hackers' to shut down major ransomware group
    https://www.npr.org/2023/01/26/1151696092/fbi-says-it-hacked-the-hackers-to-shut-down-major-ransomware-group

Have fun prosecuting them in EU and Scandinavia when they just admitted to doing that.
    I see flags of Norway and Sweden on the shutdown banner, not sure how these countries were related - but if OP's are there, they should be safe.

Julian Assange doesnt agree

He is a political prisoner, not a "criminal".

No, he's a criminal. You can ignore all evidence, but that's just saying everything about you.

whatever you say king kung

Sure, defend Bill Cosby while you're at it. The guy is scum of the earth. You're already disrespecting your mother defending fuckface like him, but if you have sisters and still defend him, I hope your sisters cut you out of their lives, for you'd be the last one to call if they were raped or sexually fucked with like Assange did repeatedly.

nice, I didn't ask.
    you are so fucking autistic its insane.
    go kick rocks somewhere else.

And since you tagged (what a snowflake thing to do from someone always being so edgy lol), @Arkas, let’s get his opinion on this.

This user has gotten several warnings, is the above indicative of something allowed on LET?

• @Arkas Please close the thread.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Thread closed

Thanked by 1HackedServer
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited May 2023

@treesmokah said: @Arkas I hope you act the same way to others as you did to me.

Others don't behave the way you do. You just keep insulting people over and over. And playing with Autism like that... NO.

This discussion has been closed.