Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling all hosting providers! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Calling all hosting providers!

2»

Comments

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@alt_ said:
    Congrats on release. It looks great! Will there be any pre-installed reselling panel available?

We already offer a fully brandable panel.

@cwater said:

@MrRadic said: We don't offer any sort of Chinese sales/support

Chinese can't buy from realiablesite?Can you recommend the resellers of China?thx.

No restrictions, Chinese users can purchase from us. I was just saying that we don't have any native Chinese sales/support in-house.

@nfksuk said:
    Hello, I am very fond of playing with servers. I currently have no less than 20 cloud servers in my hand. I am very interested in your plan. At the same time, I also want to apply to join your distributor, but I do not have an independent hosting website at present. Can I apply to join you? I will make great efforts to promote and maintain.

We require a website offering hosting related services that you own and operate.

• alt_alt_ Member

@MrRadic said:

@alt_ said:
    Congrats on release. It looks great! Will there be any pre-installed reselling panel available?

We already offer a fully brandable panel.

Oh, cool. I'll take a look at it later.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @MrRadic said:

@nfksuk said:
    Hello, I am very fond of playing with servers. I currently have no less than 20 cloud servers in my hand. I am very interested in your plan. At the same time, I also want to apply to join your distributor, but I do not have an independent hosting website at present. Can I apply to join you? I will make great efforts to promote and maintain.

We require a website offering hosting related services that you own and operate.

The website I am currently operating will share some contents of host hosting and operation attention.

www.886699.xyz

• @nfksuk said:

@MrRadic said:

@nfksuk said:

The website I am currently operating will share some contents of host hosting and operation attention.

www.886699.xyz

Yeah but you are not a hosting provider, which is a requirement for ReliableSite's reseller program.

• @MrRadic said:

@BingoBongo said:
    Build a module for Hostbill with the ability to reboot (already exists in your whmcs module), reinstall etc.

Apart from that you are one of the best provider specially for USA locations. And we already have your reseller status and it's very satisfying and majority of the tasks are fully automated.

Updated API in the next 2 weeks. Modules shortly after.

WHMCS
    Hostbill

Anything else?

Please add support for Upmind https://upmind.com/

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@MrRadic said: Hostbill

@MrRadic said:

@servzen said:
    Great to see an update.
    One more question, is it possible to have a Blesta module also?

WHMCS
    Hostbill
    Blesta

Anything else?

Clientexec please!

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @DigitalFyre said:

@nfksuk said:

@MrRadic said:

@nfksuk said:

www.886699.xyz

Yeah but you are not a hosting provider, which is a requirement for ReliableSite's reseller program.

Yes, I really want to be his distributor. If I go to build a hosted website, is there an opportunity to cooperate?

@nfksuk said:

@DigitalFyre said:

@nfksuk said:

@MrRadic said:

@nfksuk said:

www.886699.xyz

Yes, I really want to be his distributor. If I go to build a hosted website, is there an opportunity to cooperate?

Yes, if you offer hosting related services.

Just an update. We're hoping to release the updated API next week!

Thanked by 1Madcityservers
    edited March 2023

We're aiming for the release this week of the API.

Also, Ryzen 7900, 7950X, and Core i9 13900Ks are in stock now with discounts available for resellers!