Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deploy powerful VMs in LA, NY, Chicago
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Deploy powerful VMs in LA, NY, Chicago

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hi everyone!

Super excited to share this news with you.

The news:
We recently finished got finished with upgrading and expanding all of our US locations (and spending a lot of cash). All of them are now connected with A+B power, have our redundant Juniper based network, with multiple multi-homed transits. No more Psychz/M247 and their network shenanigans, and no Cogent/HE heavy networks. Purely optimized for performance, not cost. These locations can now truly be considered production ready.

Some pics of the latest buildout in CoreSite CH2 in Chicago - https://imgur.com/a/wjMEpG6

The networks we offer in these locations can be considered the best of the best of the best, and we will happily optimize it for you if provided with MTRs. At the same time, we’ve doubled and tripled our capacities in these locations, so we don’t have to be out of stock when you need to spin up a new VM, which has been the case almost every couple weeks in the past few months with our growth.

The special offer:
We’re offering a 40% discount on all annual term VMs in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York. We will also 5x your bandwidth limit for free. Unlike our Black Friday plans that come with lower support priority, these ones do not, and you should expect much faster support on them. Use the coupon “ProductionReady” at checkout. Choose any plan available on hosthatch.com

Existing services cannot be changed to these plans. Discounts are recurring, and upgrades in the future are possible at the same discount. This coupon will be active until 13th March. As you know - we run promotions a couple times an year, so they are naturally limited plans that will not be available after they’re gone.

Comments

• It seesm bw has not been 5x, please help server#80681
    @hosthatch

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited March 2023

there's a bug, if i choose annual plan for compute and apply coupon, it is possible to toggle over to storage VM and pay monthly with coupon pre-applied.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Great News, Good Luck with your sale.

Can we have the Looking Glass or Test IP for all the location

• bdlbdl Member

@cybertech said:
    there's a bug, if i choose annual plan for compute and apply coupon, it is possible to toggle over to storage VM and pay monthly with coupon pre-applied.

PriceDeductionReady

• ralfralf Member

@cybertech said:

But also from OP:

Choose any plan available on hosthatch.com

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

"")

Seems to be only cosmetic. Finishing the order will remove the discount.

• @hosthatch said:

@cybertech said:

"")

Seems to be only cosmetic. Finishing the order will remove the discount.

alright then, glws

• 88xrzs88xrzs Member
    edited March 2023

Well, I didn't see it clearly, it needs to be paid annually

• My order: Invoice #309523
    Technical Support — #628290

I didn't got x5 traffic for the LA KVM, please fix it, thank you.

• emghemgh Member
    edited March 2023

I love server images

• me too: Invoice #309542 (LA x5 bw)

Pointless bump.

• @hosthatch said: These locations can now truly be considered production ready.

but are you as a company I think not

• @hosthatch Sorry I'm currently drunk, but the coupon also applies for storage VMs, right?

• emghemgh Member

@pullangcubo said:
    @hosthatch Sorry I'm currently drunk, but the coupon also applies for storage VMs, right?

”Choose any plan available on hosthatch.com”

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @hosthatch My server doesn't have X5 Bandwidth too. Here is my invoice #309660

• Order getting auto cancelled. @hosthatch

• @hosthatch , please X5 Bandwidth my server.Invoice #309678

• @hosthatch 5x bandwith please.
    Invoice #309679

• any looking glass?

• iyciyc Member

Invoice #309688
    @hosthatch I hadn't gotten 5x bandwidth, could you help me?

• Any YABS for 1T storage? Thanks.

@ManishPant said:

Can we have the Looking Glass or Test IP for all the location

We're updating all of our own, but meanwhile: https://looking.house/company.php?id=88 has all 3 locations.

Thanked by 2nick_ ariq01
  • where i can find the plan with 40% discount?

@blueblue said:
    where i can find the plan with 40% discount?

There is a discount coupon in the original post. When you create a new VM at cloud.hosthatch.com, choose Los Angeles, Chicago or New York, and choose annual billing, you can use that discount coupon to get 40% off.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@blueblue said:
    where i can find the plan with 40% discount?

Choose any plan and in checkout use the coupon ProductionReady for 40% discount

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited March 2023

@ManishPant said: Can we have the Looking Glass

https://dnstools.ws/ is kinda like a looking glass (in that it lets you do pings, traceroutes and mtrs) and uses HostHatch in Los Angeles, New York, Spain, Austria, and Sweden. You can ping us-la.worker.dns.tg, us-ny.worker.dns.tg, es.worker.dns.tg, at.worker.dns.tg and se.worker.dns.tg respectively.

Thanked by 2ManishPant hosthatch
  • Do you have a test IP?

• Where is my extra bw?
    Which are upstream ?
    TIA

• This is super interesting because the standard prices are already pretty good, if you compare to standard pricing of other providers. 40% off brings it closer to Black Friday pricing.

How long is the sale for?