Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Georgedatacenter is a dishonest service provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Georgedatacenter is a dishonest service provider

Comments

• I remember wasting $5 because they canceled my BF special ($5/y) and I forgot to cancel PayPal subscription.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

Wow, this thread made me check and realize that PayPal US is charging me 5-7% per transaction...

Edit: Oh god, I'm wrong. Every processor charges this now for small payments.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited February 2023

Can't you now FTP into it and retrieve your data before it's lost?
    Terrible service by the provider.

• @DP said:

@BlaZe said:
    I think Paypal doesn't allow the merchant to pass on the transaction fees to the customers. This would violate Paypal's terms and can lead to the account getting limited/banned.

(Too lazy to find where this clause was in their terms, someone please help me out here :D)

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

Receiving payments

If you use your PayPal account to receive payments for the sale of goods or services or to receive donations, you must:

• Pay any applicable fees for receiving the funds.
    • Not ask your buyer to send you money as a personal transaction (often referred to as using the “send money to a friend or family member” feature). If you do so, PayPal may remove your PayPal account’s ability to accept payments from friends or family members.

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

great ! so lets start with the reports !!!!

• @Arkas said:

Thank you Moderator.

After posting here and mention him, the boss turned on the server (the original conversation of ours in tk was mentioned in the reply), and gave me 24 hours to make a backup. I have to say thanks to the forum again, otherwise I guess he would not give me any access to the server.

Thanked by 3equalz JasonM greentea
  • @bac said:

@Arkas said:

Thank you Moderator.

After posting here and mention him, the boss turned on the server (the original conversation of ours in tk was mentioned in the reply), and gave me 24 hours to make a backup. I have to say thanks to the forum again, otherwise I guess he would not give me any access to the server.

good for you ! shame @georgedatacenter that such action is required, to show some respect to the customers

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

First you complain about fee, then he cancels the service so you don't have to pay the fee and then you complain about them cancelling the service

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@bac said:

@Arkas said:

Thank you Moderator.

We do not act out of threats.

even after your last comment.

we did it out of courtesy.

Your service expired on January 28th. You contacted us on January 30th. And you did not pay the service, more than 4 days. in addition to that, your service already had a non-renewal notice for more than 2 months.

you are a customer since 2021, i have not seen any complaints in your tickets in that time.

Catalino.

Thanked by 2treesmokah stefeman
  • Arg, I'm out of popcorn

• bacbac Member
    edited February 2023

@georgedatacenter said:

@bac said:

@Arkas said:

Thank you Moderator.

Your service expired on January 28th. You contacted us on January 30th. And you did not pay the service, more than 4 days. in addition to that, your service already had a non-renewal notice for more than 2 months.

you are a customer since 2021, i have not seen any complaints in your tickets in that time.

Catalino.

Check Ticket #619736

Monday, December 5th, 2022 (15:49)

Owner
    Okay.

What should I do before the end of my contract?

Will you send me a new invoice when my contract ends?

I am afraid that I will forget to pay for the new invoice.

Thanks!

Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 (02:04)

Operator
    will be updated one month prior to its expiration date.

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

But there is no invoice at all even if I am waiting for it. So I created one ticket (#407762) asking why there is no invoice. Correct?

• bacbac Member
    edited February 2023

@georgedatacenter said: you are a customer since 2021, i have not seen any complaints in your tickets in that time.

There is no PayPal fees for my two payments in 2021 and 2022 at all. But there are “0.3+5.4%” fees even for monthly payments now. So I am talking about that in our conversation.

• @ezeth said:
    First you complain about fee, then he cancels the service so you don't have to pay the fee and then you complain about them cancelling the service

I asked politely and didn't complain as you said.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • lq9xlq9x Member
    edited February 2023

@ezeth said:

It is a complaint? No, it isn't.
    You can find the definition of complaint here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/176916/boomer-host-is-back-amazing-new-deals-on-ssd-vps-from-4-95-year-with-dedicated-ipv4-64-ipv6/p16

@georgedatacenter said:

@bac said:

@Arkas said:

Thank you Moderator.

Catalino.

Would better if you give the floor to Javier.

Thanked by 1greentea
    edited February 2023

@lq9x said:

@ezeth said:

It is a complaint? No, it isn't.
    You can find the definition of complaint here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/176916/boomer-host-is-back-amazing-new-deals-on-ssd-vps-from-4-95-year-with-dedicated-ipv4-64-ipv6/p16

@georgedatacenter said:

@bac said:

@Arkas said:

Thank you Moderator.

Catalino.

Would better if you give the floor to Javier.

That aint no complaint. That is just people trolling

edited February 2023

@bac said: But there is no invoice at all even if I am waiting for it

Maybe he does not want you to renew anymore?

• @ezeth said:

@bac said: But there is no invoice at all even if I am waiting for it

Maybe he does not want you to renew anymore?

But why does he blame me for not paying on time which becomes the reason he canceled it?

Thanked by 2Logano greentea
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@justchil said:
    @ezeth Why don't you focus on your own incompetence.

He's a boomer - what else do you expect?

</ jk>

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2023

@BlaZe said:

@justchil said:

</ jk>

<jk>

Thanked by 3BlaZe AuroraZero ariq01
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@BlaZe said:

@justchil said:

</ jk>

<jk>

So which one of you is the time traveler?

• @ezeth said: That aint no complaint. That is just people trolling

Hard to voice a complaint when you're in a rolling laughter after having a geekbench score of 21.

Thanked by 2yoursunny greentea
  • @CheepCluck said:

@ezeth said: That aint no complaint. That is just people trolling

Hard to voice a complaint when you're in a rolling laughter after having a geekbench score of 21.

Yeah I don't even care that I can't access the vps I bought. Dude needs to mind his own trash business.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited February 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@ezeth said: That aint no complaint. That is just people trolling

This statement make me laugh, but he say no problem on their node

Thanked by 1greentea

Obviously that benchmark is not valid

Maybe you should run a new test

• @blackeye said: This statement make me laugh, but he say no problem on their node

Maybe they just needed to hot swap the RAM some more.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @ezeth said:

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19155981

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @blackeye said:

@ezeth said:

Lol that bClk

Base Frequency 179 MHz

So whos doing the trolling. The client or host. 🤔

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @CheepCluck said:

@blackeye said:

@ezeth said:

Lol that bClk

Base Frequency 179 MHz

So whos doing the trolling. The client or host. 🤔

Me?

• Can we stop derailing georgedatacenter thread with boomer problems?

Thanked by 2Arkas greentea
  • ehabehab Member
    edited February 2023

nothing hurts boomer's feelings

just look at this face

he never wears anything than shorts.

don't believe me