Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KTS24.com] 10th anniversary of hosting by Sascha Händler
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KTS24.com] 10th anniversary of hosting by Sascha Händler

HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
edited February 2023 in Offers

Meanwhile, Sascha Händler has been offering hosting for everyone under different brands for 10 years. Started on 01.02.2013 I have been available for my customers and especially technicians nearly always 24/7. Even if there were many bad points in this time where I was about to give up, I do not regret it in the least to have endured all this.
So today I am happy to share with you a very special and limited offer.

On our new Ceph SSD Storage we offer the first 20 servers at special conditions.
The system is tested and stable, but so far not scaled very large and fast, but we are working on that. We hope to maintain our excellent price/performance ratio in the future and to expand the available functionality of our KVM servers in the long run with ceph as backend of our storage.

10 year special Offer:

4 vCores Intel Xeon 2660v2
8 GB DDR3
160 GB SSD

Permanent only 6,99 € per month

https://www.kts24.com/offer/93

In addition, we have reduced a Ryzen offer for you:

2 vCores Ryzen 3900X
4 GB DDR3
30 GB NVMe SSD

Permanent only 5,49 € per month

https://www.kts24.com/offer/33
(Please note that there are two monthly terms here and only one of them includes the reduced price)

Due to loyal customers who continued to use our services even in difficult times, it was possible for me, as a really bad salesman, to already follow my dream for so long.
You can find a bullet point documentation of my story at: https://www.kts24.com/about/timeline
Please note that this page was never finalized and published, so there may be some errors and hasn't been translated.

Comments

• Woohoo happy Anniversary 🎁

• happy 10th anniversary

• happy 10th anniversary

• happy 10 years!!

• Happy 10th anniversary!

• happy 10 years!!

• happy 10 years!!

• This site can’t be reachedwww.kts24.com refused to connect.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

• Happy 10th anniversary!!!

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@Pawan said:
    This site can’t be reachedwww.kts24.com refused to connect.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Could you check wich IP should respond?
    An easy way would be to ping www.kts24.com. Command: "ping www.kts24.com"

• May be you changed something? it is working now. Thanks.

@Pawan said:

Thank you very much.
    The nginx service on our Singapore web server was down. I fixed that.

Maybe I have to upgrade the resources here, but currently I would even know from which provider, because with the current I am not 100% satisfied.

Hetzner in Asia would be great ;)

Thanked by 1Pawan
  • I hate the Control Panel, its complicated.
    Btw: The prices are wrong.

@ascicode said:
    I hate the Control Panel, its complicated.

Unfortunately, the rationale is completely missing here. Normaly I respond to the criticism of every customers or even potential customers, even if I can't always eliminate the cause of the criticism.

Should you give me suggestions on what could be done better, I will gladly try to address that.

• Happy 10th Anniversary @RapToN @HaendlerIT.

• happy 10th anniversary

• @RapToN said:

@ascicode said:

Unfortunately, the rationale is completely missing here. Normaly I respond to the criticism of every customers or even potential customers, even if I can't always eliminate the cause of the criticism.

Should you give me suggestions on what could be done better, I will gladly try to address that.

Negative user feedback, no matter how obscure, indicates serious problems with UX. Hire person who will provide list what to fix.

• @LTniger said:

@RapToN said:

@ascicode said:

Negative user feedback, no matter how obscure, indicates serious problems with UX. Hire person who will provide list what to fix.

No no no...listen, no serious problems, just little things.

• ascicodeascicode Member
    edited February 2023

@RapToN said:

@ascicode said:

Let me explain a bit.
    I login, see the clientarea. Why i cant go back to this?
    After, i could click the circle or go to diamond panel which first (circle) gives me names as this "kts24/service/overview.service_title: Budget VM - Pro
    kts24/service/overview.service_description: Budget VM - Pro
    kts24/service/overview.service_type: proxmox_kvm" that confuses and must be a coding bug and the diamond panel is ok, nothing to complain there.

What confuses me, is, that the clientarea, which goes to diamond panel, getting you a service overview, that just indicates the actual service, but you cant do anything there. So you should link to the right service overview where you directly can access the functions to start/shutdown the system.
    Then again, i have a service list, which shows me the owned services that i saw allready 2 times after login.

@ascicode said:

@RapToN said:

@ascicode said:

Let me explain a bit.
    After, i could click the circle or go to diamond panel which first (circle) gives me names as this "kts24/service/overview.service_title: Budget VM - Pro
    kts24/service/overview.service_type: proxmox_kvm" that confuses and must be a coding bug and the diamond panel is ok, nothing to complain there.

What confuses me, is, that the clientarea, which goes to diamond panel, getting you a service overview, that just indicates the actual service, but you cant do anything there. So you should link to the right service overview where you directly can access the functions to start/shutdown the system.
    Then again, i have a service list, which shows me the owned services that i saw allready 2 times after login.

So if I understand this correctly it is about the KTS24 and/or BudgetVM site.
    I have been working on a new version of the KTS24 website for some time now, but I still haven't finished it.

It would be great if you could test the new system and let me know if you think that would be better.

https://front.diamond.haendler.it/
    The system is already connected to the productive database. So you can simply log in with your Haendler.IT user.

As for the missing translations (like kts24/service/overview.service_description), I know of a few places in the panel also where this does not work properly, but I am currently going through page by page to check this.

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

Thanked by 1ascicode
  • @RapToN said:

@ascicode said:

@RapToN said:

@ascicode said:

Let me explain a bit.

So if I understand this correctly it is about the KTS24 and/or BudgetVM site.
    I have been working on a new version of the KTS24 website for some time now, but I still haven't finished it.

It would be great if you could test the new system and let me know if you think that would be better.

https://front.diamond.haendler.it/
    The system is already connected to the productive database. So you can simply log in with your Haendler.IT user.

As for the missing translations (like kts24/service/overview.service_description), I know of a few places in the panel also where this does not work properly, but I am currently going through page by page to check this.

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

That would deprecate the control panel.

• @HaendlerIT @RapToN

how many ipv4 can you provide for 1 vps above and what will be the cost of each ipv4 ?

goodluck

• happy 10th anniversary

• **Happy 10th anniversary!

@atul said:
    @HaendlerIT @RapToN

how many ipv4 can you provide for 1 vps above and what will be the cost of each ipv4 ?

So far we have not defined a real limit, but if a customer needs more than 10 IPv4, this would have to be justified.

IPv4 can be offered from 0,8 € / IP / month.

• This offer link is dead (500 Server Error): https://www.kts24.com/offer/93

• @daniol said:
    This offer link is dead (500 Server Error): https://www.kts24.com/offer/93

Usually, this means that the special offer is no longer available

@daniol said:
    This offer link is dead (500 Server Error): https://www.kts24.com/offer/93

Ohh.
    I will fix the Server error this evening, but there are no servers left, so it is not possible to order the special Deal.

• Is the bandwith and traffic of your vps server limited? can you explain more about bandwidth and port speed?