Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PebbleHost | Dedicated servers from $19.99 | 4.8★ TrustPilot 2,700 reviews | Free BGP, Coreo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PebbleHost | Dedicated servers from $19.99 | 4.8★ TrustPilot 2,700 reviews | Free BGP, Coreo

dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

Hello LET,

Founded in mid 2017, PebbleHost has consistently worked to provide premium services at a budget price that everyone can enjoy. We strive to provide a balance between price and server performance, without all of the caveats provided by other hosts.

We've accumulated over 2,700 reviews on TrustPilot scoring 4.8 stars
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/pebblehost.com

Dedicated Servers:

STANDARD SERVER FEATURES INCLUDE:

• Instant setup*
  • Access to KVM & IPMI
  • OS Reloads
  • Reverse DNS Management
  • 200Gbps Corero DDoS Protection & reactive CosmicGuard Protection
  • Power Controls

View a more easily readable table of our dedicated servers on our website @ https://pebblehost.com/dedicated

Value-01

• 8GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz
  • Xeon E3-1220Lv2 2c/4t @ 2.3Ghz
  • 240GB SSD (Configurable)
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $19.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Essential-01

• 16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
  • Xeon E3-1230v2 4c/8t @ 3.3Ghz
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $39.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Essential-02

• 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
  • Xeon E3-1290v2 4c/8t @ 3.7GHz
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $47.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Essential-03

• 64GB / 128GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz
  • Xeon E5-2630Lv3 8c/16t @ 2.9GHz
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $64.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Performance-01

• 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
  • Intel i7-4790K 4c/8t @ 4.4GHz
  • 480GB SSD (Configurable)
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $51.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Performance-02

• 64GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz
  • Intel i7-8700K 6c/12t @ 4.7GHz
  • 512GB NVMe (Configurable)
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $84.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Enhance-01

• 32GB / 64GB / 128GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
  • Xeon E5-2680v2 10c/20t @ 3.6Ghz
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $59.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Enhance-02

• 64GB / 128GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz
  • Xeon E5-2680v4 14c/28t @ 3.3Ghz
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $84.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Power-L01

• 64GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz
  • Ryzen 5 3600 6c/12t @ 4.2Ghz
  • 512GB NVMe SSD (Configurable)
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $109.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Power-01

• 64GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz
  • Ryzen 5 5600X 6c/12t @ 4.6Ghz
  • 512GB NVMe SSD (Configurable)
  • 1Gbps Unmetered uplink
    $114.99/month - Order Now - More Details

Wanting something not listed here but think we might have? Just ask and we'll see what we can work out for you :smile:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where are the servers located?
All our dedicated servers are located in Coventry, United Kingdom

Are your servers owned?
Yes all our servers are fully owned by us and run on our own network

Do you allow BGP / Bring your own IPs?
Yes we do, please open a ticket with us once you order your server and we can get that setup for you

Do you run your own network?
Yes we do, our ASN is AS212027 and we have a looking glass here http://as212027.net/

Do provide IPv6?
We can provide this upon request, open a ticket upon purchase and we'll get this setup for you.

Can I upgrade the hardware at a later date?
Yes! Provided the hardware you're wanting to upgrade to is an option for your model, you can upgrade the hardware at any point in the future.

What payments do you accept?
Credit cards, PayPal, Crypto

* Instant setup available on in stock models, you can view a detailed stock overview here

Comments

• I'm pretty happy with my Performance-02 server at @ $29/month

• Highly recommended provider . @dann00

• Very Good Service and network.

• CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

Hi,

Your dedis have 10Gbit/S Upliink?

• Wish I bought something from you on black friday, your deals were freaking amazing <3

Thanked by 1dann00
  • dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

@lala_th said:
    I'm pretty happy with my Performance-02 server at @ $29/month

@plumberg said:
    Highly recommended provider . @dann00

@karanchoo said:
    Very Good Service and network.

Thanks all, glad to hear you're all happy with our services :)

@CiprianoOscar said:
    Hi,

Your dedis have 10Gbit/S Upliink?

Which model of system are you looking at?

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • I need something with min ~12 cores & 128GB RAM and 2 drives in RAID1... not fond of the Xeons though.

@hackerman said:
    I need something with min ~12 cores & 128GB RAM and 2 drives in RAID1... not fond of the Xeons though.

Outside of the Xeons the only other thing we'd have that could support this kind of configuration would be our Ryzens.

If you are interested in a Ryzen, we could offer a Power-L01 with the CPU swapped out for a 3900X instead of a 3600 at the same price. Let me know if you'd like this.

• Does anyone have a pabblehost benchmark ?
    How about the network, is it really unmetered 1G ?

• SnusboksSnusboks Member
    edited January 2023

@bugis said:
    Does anyone have a pabblehost benchmark ?

Pebblehost is fine, support is fast, and they claimed to me that their links is actually unmetered. Cannot find anything saying anything else in their TOS either. I had their 7950x dedicated, but left it because of shitty abuse handling. Their network is also fine - Not perfect, but alright.

Im comming with a longer full review with logs, screenshots, benchmarks and all a little later

Thanked by 2bugis jlet88
  • @Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

Pebblehost is fine, support is fast, and they claimed to me that their links is actually unmetered. Cannot find anything saying anything else in their TOS either. I had their 7950x dedicated, but left it because of shitty abuse handling. Their network is also fine - Not perfect, but alright.

Im comming with a longer full review with logs, screenshots, benchmarks and all a little later

what abuse issues did you get?

• @lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

I was falsely accused of doing ssh brute force attacks from one of my ips. The thing is, the ip was idling.. I ended up moving out. But support is in general good, the network aswell. You cannot go wrong here really.

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • @Snusboks said:

@lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

I was falsely accused of doing ssh brute force attacks from one of my ips. The thing is, the ip was idling.. I ended up moving out. But support is in general good, the network aswell. You cannot go wrong here really.

okay, thanks, waiting for your review.

@bugis said:

Our 1G is really, unmetered :)

@Snusboks said:

@lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

As with almost any provider, we simply forward the abuse reports to you for you to deal with. If this is being listed on a blacklist, or other companies/networks sending abuse reports to our abuse email, they're all forwarded to you.

We only step in, if no action is taken to deal with abuse on your part - which as with your abuse reports you had let us know that you'd dealt with the abuse and they had been closed. No further action was taken against either your server or account in relation to the reports.

If a system has been compromised and is in turn being used in an abusive way, we ask customers to ensure that they've locked down the server in question to ensure that it cannot be compromised in a similar way in the future.

Hopefully that's clarified a little better for you regarding our abuse process. We aim to have a system that ensures abuse is dealt with as soon as possible to keep our network reputation suitably clean for our other customers whilst being fair on anyone with no malicious intent.

• @dann00 said: Our 1G is really, unmetered :)

No problem in using the full bandwidth, right? Also, any chance to offer disk upgrades with a discount?

@lala_th said:

@dann00 said: Our 1G is really, unmetered :)

No problem in using the full bandwidth, right? Also, any chance to offer disk upgrades with a discount?

Yes, no problem using the full bandwidth.
    Unfortunately we don't offer any discount on disk upgrades.

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • @dann00 said:

@bugis said:

@Snusboks said:

@lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

As with almost any provider, we simply forward the abuse reports to you for you to deal with. If this is being listed on a blacklist, or other companies/networks sending abuse reports to our abuse email, they're all forwarded to you.

We only step in, if no action is taken to deal with abuse on your part - which as with your abuse reports you had let us know that you'd dealt with the abuse and they had been closed. No further action was taken against either your server or account in relation to the reports.

If a system has been compromised and is in turn being used in an abusive way, we ask customers to ensure that they've locked down the server in question to ensure that it cannot be compromised in a similar way in the future.

Hopefully that's clarified a little better for you regarding our abuse process. We aim to have a system that ensures abuse is dealt with as soon as possible to keep our network reputation suitably clean for our other customers whilst being fair on anyone with no malicious intent.

Is there any benchmark results that can be shared here...

@bugis said:

@dann00 said:

@bugis said:

@Snusboks said:

@lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

I don't have any to hand, which model are you looking at?

• @dann00 said:

@bugis said:

@dann00 said:

@bugis said:

@Snusboks said:

@lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

Xeon E3-1220Lv2 2c/4t @ 2.3Ghz is enough

@bugis said:

@dann00 said:

@bugis said:

@dann00 said:

@bugis said:

@Snusboks said:

@lala_th said:

@Snusboks said:

@bugis said:

Xeon E3-1220Lv2 2c/4t @ 2.3Ghz is enough

Someone has posted the following benchmark during one of our other threads a bit ago.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179465/pebblehost-up-to-50-off-rtx-3080-5900x-giveaway-dedicated-servers-from-19-99-instant-setup/p4

Benchmark started on Thu Jun 16 17:50:42 BST 2022

System Info
    -----------
    Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220L V2 @ 2.30GHz
    CPU Cores       : 4
    Frequency       : 3045.126 MHz
    Memory          : 7741 MB
    Swap            :  MB
    Uptime          : 32 min,

OS              : \S
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel          : 4.18.0-348.el8.0.2.x86_64