Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

Comments

• I want to upgrade my package but no one reply my ticket in Myw or at Lovendtalk, too.
    They are so slowly for customer care.

• @xuongtranhwaki said:
    I want to upgrade my package but no one reply my ticket in Myw or at Lovendtalk, too.
    They are so slowly for customer care.

Recently were X-MAS days and now NYE. @MikePT is a caring father running this company alone. Cut him some slack, I'm sure he'll reply soon :)

• How is email deliverability ?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2023

@Liso said:
    How is email deliverability ?

It works when I send it to my german clients (web.de/german universities/gmail).

• @Ympker said:

@Liso said:

It works when I send it to my german clients (web.de/german universities/gmail).

Is it possible to set custom domain, something like mail.mydomain.com ? And can I integrate it to SSO to my website ? Thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Liso said:

@Ympker said:

@Liso said:

Is it possible to set custom domain, something like mail.mydomain.com ? And can I integrate it to SSO to my website ? Thanks

You can create (unlimited?) subdomains iirc. While I haven't tried this yet, I'd assume you can also create email addresses for subdomains. Regarding SSO you would probably have to ask @MikePT

• I mean to access the webmail (I assume its roundcube or similar software), can I use domain mail.mydomain.com provided mydomain.com is my website ?

• @Liso said:
    I mean to access the webmail (I assume its roundcube or similar software), can I use domain mail.mydomain.com provided mydomain.com is my website ?

Ah gotcha. Haven't tried that, you would have to ask Mike. I'd assume it would be possible somehow given that many resellers would like to whitelabel but better check with him.

• I'm trying to log into my account today and I get "Invalid CSRF Protection Token". Since I can't log in, I can't open a ticket.

Am I the only one?

• s33bs33b Member
    edited January 2023

@fredo1664 said:
    I'm trying to log into my account today and I get "Invalid CSRF Protection Token". Since I can't log in, I can't open a ticket.

Am I the only one?

Did you try to delete the cookies and load the site again? Often just reloading the login page fixes this issue on other websites.

And while I'm already commenting this thread: I there a way to get more than the 200 mails that can be sent out per day? If I make a new site and many people get their sign-up codes per mail or want to reset their password this could be exhausted maybe.

• @s33b said:

@fredo1664 said:
    I'm trying to log into my account today and I get "Invalid CSRF Protection Token". Since I can't log in, I can't open a ticket.

Am I the only one?

Did you try to delete the cookies and load the site again? Often just reloading the login page fixes this issue on other websites.

Yes, deleted all cookies related to MyW.pt but it still doesn't work. I also tried in incognito mode and from a different browser (Chrome) on which I never accessed MyW.pt before.

• @fredo1664 said:

@s33b said:

@fredo1664 said:

Am I the only one?

Yes, deleted all cookies related to MyW.pt but it still doesn't work. I also tried in incognito mode and from a different browser (Chrome) on which I never accessed MyW.pt before.

Didn't work for me earlier this day, too. @default also encountered this issue iirc

• For me also not working

Login This page is restricted
    Invalid CSRF Protection Token

• Also got the issue. Guessing it has something to do with the year change and a cookie-related setting somewhere on the server. Not concerned about it, I assume it will get fixed when it gets fixed, just tossing another name in the pile for the others having the issue!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

I'm also getting Invalid CSRF Protection Token :(. New Wordpress sites too seem to be unable to upload plugins/images ( Missing Temporary Folder warning )

• @Hostlovin said:
    I'm also getting Invalid CSRF Protection Token :(. New Wordpress sites too seem to be unable to upload plugins/images ( Missing Temporary Folder warning )

Hm, the fact that it affects new wp installs could be annoying. Luckily no new install atm. Does this also happen when you install wp manually? If not, you could go that way still :)

• Hi @MikePT
    Your customer haven't still answered my ticket for upgrade hosting.
    I send request ticket in MyW 4 days ago and reply many times but no one reply yet.

• @xuongtranhwaki said:
    Hi @MikePT
    I send request ticket in MyW 4 days ago and reply many times but no one reply yet.

their service is very good but the support is very bad. customers unable to log in to their billing panel cannot manage service from the panel and they don't care about the customer.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi everyone,

So sorry for this!

I was out til today, didn't have laptop as I forgot to bring it, this has now been resolved with the client area.

Really sorry for this :(

Thanked by 3fredo1664 Darius Ympker

@quickuse said:

@xuongtranhwaki said:
    Hi @MikePT

their service is very good but the support is very bad. customers unable to log in to their billing panel cannot manage service from the panel and they don't care about the customer.

We had 4 total tickets, during New Years Eve... Come on.

Even though you weren't able to login to WHMCS, you were able to login to the servers just fine.

Thanked by 1kkrajk

@xuongtranhwaki said:
    Hi @MikePT

New Years Eve...

@Hostlovin said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Also got the issue. Guessing it has something to do with the year change and a cookie-related setting somewhere on the server. Not concerned about it, I assume it will get fixed when it gets fixed, just tossing another name in the pile for the others having the issue!

@quickuse said:
    For me also not working

Login This page is restricted
    Invalid CSRF Protection Token

Should be all sorted.

@Liso said:

We're using Mail.Baby / MailChannels to relay all emails, should work fine.

• @MikePT said:
    Should be all sorted.

Appreciate the quick fix!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Liso said: How is email deliverability ?

ALL outbound Emails are going through mail.baby(aka MailChannels) who is on the reliable side of Email delivery money can buy.

@Liso said: Is it possible to set custom domain, something like mail.mydomain.com ?

Yes - unlimited number of them.

And can I integrate it to SSO to my website ? Thanks

If you are talking about Webmail access - I don't think you can use the Roundcube but you can definitely install your own preferred Webmail client yourself and setup SSO there.

If you want to use SSO to access DA panel - I don't think DA has native SSO support but what you can do is:

1. Create user somehow with a strong random password: KEEP THIS PASSWORD and PROTECT IT.
    2. Create a web service as callback url of your SSO login solution that shall

a) Call api/login of DirectAdmin server with username and password to generate pre-auth URL, and
    b) return an 301 with that URL as location.

Use nonce to protect yourself from replay attack.

In this way your user shall finish SSO dance to be redirected to your new web service, then redirected to DA panel to finish login.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • What's the hardware specification of the Reseller Hosting?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hey there, was wondering if ssh for shell access is on an alternate port. wla1 does not appear to respond to 22. Just want to use VS Code with remote ssh plugin to edit files. Thanks!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @twain said:
    Hey there, was wondering if ssh for shell access is on an alternate port. wla1 does not appear to respond to 22. Just want to use VS Code with remote ssh plugin to edit files. Thanks!

open a ticket with them to know the port

Thanked by 2twain MikePT

@cnbeining said:

@Liso said: How is email deliverability ?

ALL outbound Emails are going through mail.baby(aka MailChannels) who is on the reliable side of Email delivery money can buy.

@Liso said: Is it possible to set custom domain, something like mail.mydomain.com ?

Yes - unlimited number of them.

And can I integrate it to SSO to my website ? Thanks

If you are talking about Webmail access - I don't think you can use the Roundcube but you can definitely install your own preferred Webmail client yourself and setup SSO there.

If you want to use SSO to access DA panel - I don't think DA has native SSO support but what you can do is:

1. Create user somehow with a strong random password: KEEP THIS PASSWORD and PROTECT IT.
    2. Create a web service as callback url of your SSO login solution that shall

a) Call api/login of DirectAdmin server with username and password to generate pre-auth URL, and
    b) return an 301 with that URL as location.

Use nonce to protect yourself from replay attack.

In this way your user shall finish SSO dance to be redirected to your new web service, then redirected to DA panel to finish login.

Thank you so much, that's very detailed!

@JamesRoi said:
    What's the hardware specification of the Reseller Hosting?

Which location?

@twain said:
    Hey there, was wondering if ssh for shell access is on an alternate port. wla1 does not appear to respond to 22. Just want to use VS Code with remote ssh plugin to edit files. Thanks!

@jcolideles said:

@twain said:

open a ticket with them to know the port

Answered via ticket :)

• Hi, I just missed out on the Advanced Reseller Lifetime. Will there be any re-stock?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ne0x said:
    Hi, I just missed out on the Advanced Reseller Lifetime. Will there be any re-stock?

Hi!

Added 2 to stock :)

Thanked by 1Ympker