Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

Comments

• @MikePT please fix softaculouse license expired error on sg server.

Thanked by 2ElonBezos MikePT
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

Very interested @MikePT, sent a ticket with some pre-sales questions. No rush, enjoy the weekend with the family!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited February 2023

Did I understand correctly that it is 200 email/day per DA account or per email account?
    I'm involved in a non-profit and I want to move the site to MyW.
    I guess it's only two people that really work there so if it's per DA account it would be around 100/day per person which is more than enough but I'd like a clarification please.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@nishantk said:
    @MikePT please fix softaculouse license expired error on sg server.

Fixed the same day. Their subscription bills us automatically but doesn't renew it. Already reported twice.

@tomle said:
    Did I understand correctly that it is 200 email/day per DA account or per email account?
    I'm involved in a non-profit and I want to move the site to MyW.
    I guess it's only two people that really work there so if it's per DA account it would be around 100/day per person which is more than enough but I'd like a clarification please.

Yes. That's correct. Can also be increased as long as it's reasonable.

Cheers!!! :)

Thanked by 1tomle
  • @MikePT said: Added 2 to stock :)

another one 👉👈?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Imprint5466 said:

@MikePT said: Added 2 to stock :)

another one 👉👈?

Done. Act fast! :)

• @MikePT said: Done. Act fast! :)

Thank you very much grabbed it :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Imprint5466 said:

@MikePT said: Done. Act fast! :)

Thank you very much grabbed it :)

Welcome aboard :)

• Mike, A lot of people will be very happy if you include rclone. Please include rclone on this offer.

@securer said:
    Mike, A lot of people will be very happy if you include rclone. Please include rclone on this offer.

Hey, we'd rather avoid it... we've only your request tbh.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • hi,will you restock Shared Hosting pan with 2GB SSD space? I would like to buy one...

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ponyprime said:
    hi,will you restock Shared Hosting pan with 2GB SSD space? I would like to buy one...

Done :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MikePT said: 2 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 30 MB/s IO to sum it up

Hello, @MikePT I was hoping you could clarify: these limits, would be the total limit for the reseller account or is it per account that the reseller creates? Does the 2GB shared hosting plan also have the same limits?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @theastride said:

@MikePT said: 2 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 30 MB/s IO to sum it up

Hello, @MikePT I was hoping you could clarify: these limits, would be the total limit for the reseller account or is it per account that the reseller creates? Does the 2GB shared hosting plan also have the same limits?

per acc

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • How can someone offer LIFETIME offers?

@theastride said:

@Ympker said:

@theastride said:

per acc

Thanks mate! Yes, it's per account.

• nameinnamein Member
    edited February 2023

If I have a poor experience at a location, is there an opportunity to be able to migrate to another service location?

I'm considering buying a reseller lifetime account, but am undecided whether to be in Singapore or Germany.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I have no website yet

But this offer is very tempting :s

Thanked by 1MikePT

@namein said:
    If I have a poor experience at a location, is there an opportunity to be able to migrate to another service location?

I'm considering buying a reseller lifetime account, but am undecided whether to be in Singapore or Germany.

We can only recreate it, but yes, we do it :)

@Patriarch said:
    I have no website yet

But this offer is very tempting :s

Join us :)

Thanked by 1namein
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

Wanted to test the integration between Clientexec and Directadmin. I've got 2FA activated on my reseller account.
    Directadmin complains:

4) 02/24/23 14:00:05 - DirectAdmin Create Result: error=1&text=Two%2DStep%20auth%20failure&details=two%2Dstep%20auth%20required%3A%20use%20a%20Login%20Key

I thought I might test Login keys but it seems not to work properly on DE:

Failed to load login keys!

I've got "Allow API logins with the current User/password. Login Keys and Session Keys are always allowed." ticked.

Any advice? Is Clientexec broken (=should I bug them)?

@tomle said:
    Wanted to test the integration between Clientexec and Directadmin. I've got 2FA activated on my reseller account.
    Directadmin complains:

4) 02/24/23 14:00:05 - DirectAdmin Create Result: error=1&text=Two%2DStep%20auth%20failure&details=two%2Dstep%20auth%20required%3A%20use%20a%20Login%20Key

I've got "Allow API logins with the current User/password. Login Keys and Session Keys are always allowed." ticked.

You can open a ticket with us with the current credentials for clientexec so we can test it ourselves, we'll then check this for you, I can only spend time on it on Monday though.

Thanked by 2kkrajk tomle
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@MikePT said:

@tomle said:
    Directadmin complains:

You can open a ticket with us with the current credentials for clientexec so we can test it ourselves, we'll then check this for you, I can only spend time on it on Monday though.

Login keys work fine today so it's all solved!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2023

@MikePT said:
    [...] I can only spend time on it on Monday though.

For a moment there you brought me back into some old memories of an old and famous provider who also used Monday™ as a way to delay tickets until the bitter end.

Should this be considered as a sign about how the end is nigh?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@tomle said:

@MikePT said:

@tomle said:
    Directadmin complains:

Login keys work fine today so it's all solved!

Glad to hear mate!

@default said:

@MikePT said:

For a moment there you brought me back into some old memories of an old and famous provider who also used Monday™ as a way to delay tickets until the bitter end.

Definitely not. I only handle urgent issues during the weekend. It's not easy to take care of kids... And second one is coming, so... 😁

• @MikePT said:

@default said:

@MikePT said:

Definitely not. I only handle urgent issues during the weekend. It's not easy to take care of kids... And second one is coming, so... 😁

Congratulations on the second one :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@MikePT said:

@default said:

@MikePT said:

Congratulations! :)

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@default said:

@MikePT said:

Congratulations on the second one :)

@tomle said:

@MikePT said:

@default said:

@MikePT said:

Congratulations! :)

Hehe thank you guys! ETA is a month and a half.

Thanked by 1Ympker
    edited March 2023

We have a few LTD's remaining, for those interested, check the first page of this thread for the order links :)