Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help

Comments

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted
    edited December 2022

@yoursunny said:

Pirated movies are illegal in USA.
    We find Romania DC to host pirated movies, because they are legal in Romania.

Spams are illegal in California.
    Spammers find China DC to send spam, because they are legal in China.

What I have to say, Sunny! All the thing you mention is illegal for almost every LET providers. Included me, I can't host these stuff like everyone else, trouble from that bring DC to our tables and creams on my faces too, no need for police to come.

Hollywood and relate in entertainment industry sue, and then complaint from everywhere as if you provider you will understand our feeling too. It really hard and stress to dealing with those.

Before Chinese government warning us, we already receive many letter on court from our own country already.

• aRNoLDaRNoLD Member
    edited December 2022

@DoitAgain said:

@ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.
    If Chinese got their own community like hostloc, why they don't just buy from their own people? Why they need to order from a provider from LET? Western?

If Chinese deploy website(80, 443 ports) on Chinese servers, they need to post their identification to government(called "备案"), which is very troublesome,and Chinese servers are strictly restricted to only legal things.

That's not troublesome. The real frustrating or troublesome if you'd like to call that, is the approval process or the reason, if any, that they don't approve. The uncertainty.

I don't think website/server/service registration ordered by the gov/police is necessary. It would be a ridiculous thing in a normal regime. Some cases if disclosed here would surely be astonishing. Say here is an example. Zlibrary is seized by US FBI, which is understandable. Some illegal p^^n sites offer child ^^^ should be banned, which is also welcomed by most people. However, if you, an ordinary people (whose name is James Bond) are ordered to change your blog website title from "I love LET" to "Blog site of James Bond" and to remove any ad scripts, and you cannot as an individual set up a forum, or otherwise your registration would be NOT approved, what would you think? What is more, you are totally responsible for any words/sentences/pictures or related elements that could possibly be judged as anti-something/censored, you may probably get a phone call ordering you to go to the police station, or even be detained. The almost-the-biggest-nation is a different world. People within and out, to put it more direct and explicit, in LET and out LET, in hostloc and out hostloc, are different, and are under different universe. There are a few, not a big number, of people can really sense the difference from the bottom of their hearts. I always feel shamed and embarrassed when talking about such situation because I am among these MJJs (who came from hostloc long ago) and people may assume that hey you and the outstandingly rude MJJs would behave similarly with the same ideology. I'll have to say that there are also good and normal MJJs who are not pink army wolf members and who understand the so-called universe value, ie., how to communicate (even express angers without using F word), how to think and behavior.

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

There is a reason why Google, Amazon and other big tech leaves china. who want to leave if there is a big market of the world with more than 1 billion people could be customers? They already facing issues.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • @lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    Maybe that's why, but I didn't understand his reason for being angry. :)
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.
    If Chinese got their own community like hostloc, why they don't just buy from their own people? Why they need to order from a provider from LET? Western?

Chinese providers have to collect all clients' identification then send to the police, or their company will be shutdown.
    This caused lots of client arrested by Chinese police because of the usage of their VPS (Eg. Send anti-government speech on Twitter).
    His parents, siblings, children will be registered on China's national blacklist, suffering threatened, destroy their future life.
    That's why OP's client become so angry: Asking for his real identity = Send him to jail, implicate and curse his whole family.

a bit exaggerated. I understand the reason of his becoming angry or even furious, but that's not justified that he speed up posting cursing words and F words to the OP/merchants for not being able to complete a transaction.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@DoitAgain said:
    If Chinese deploy website(80, 443 ports) on Chinese servers, they need to post their identification to government(called "备案"), which is very troublesome,and Chinese servers are strictly restricted to only legal things.

I am the author of yoursunny.com.
    I used to have Chinese Internet Content Provider (ICP) license 沪ICP备05055172号, registered since 2005.
    ICP license registration is not troublesome at all.
    I only needed to submit a photo of my citizen ID, and then I received the license file in two weeks.

I switched to hosting in USA since 2011, because servers in USA are cheaper than similar servers in China.
    I lost my ICP license in 2017 after they detected I did not have hosting in China.

Thanked by 1lanefu
  • @yoursunny said:

@DoitAgain said:

I used to have Chinese Internet Content Provider (ICP) license 沪ICP备05055172号, registered since 2005.
    I only needed to submit a photo of my citizen ID, and then I received the license file in two weeks.

I switched to hosting in USA since 2011, because servers in USA are cheaper than similar servers in China.
    I lost my ICP license in 2017 after they detected I did not have hosting in China.

2005 registration, and you are an early bird.

Then try to submit again in 2022, and before that, try to buy a server/establish your personal website/blog in 2022?

I got my lic almost the same time, the first batch of lic applicants. In about 2011/2012, I moved my domain and websites out of China. Late movers know how easy to have a personal website within the mainland.

The supervision/registration process became simpler, and some people applauded, thinking this is an improvement, while don't think such an extra process doesn't have to be there. It's totally nonsense.

• @easy said: Did the Gov encourage racism too?

no, but there are so many actions to encourage racism.

• This is probably exactly what Virmach's ticket system looks like

• @easy said:

@FrankRuan said:
    The government has done A LOT of TERRIBLE things, you see, just a few weeks ago, something bad happened in Urumqi and Shanghai, but I'm not talking about it here. A HUGE amount of people have something to say about the government but we are forced to shut up.... I don't want to talk about that, that's something censored in public and I'm not sure if Chinese invisible cyber cops are watching me, I'm afraid that I'll go to jail.

Did the Gov encourage racism too? I dare to say 70% novels in qidian contain racism toward western.

There's nothing to do with racism..

• @yoursunny said:

This is naive.
    The distribution of pirated movies is illegal in Romania and the rest of the EU countries.
    And servers get taken down by the authorities in Romania regularly.

E.g. from august 25. 2020:
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/media-press/newsroom/news/one-of-biggest-online-piracy-groups-in-world-taken-down

Thanked by 1ninjatk
  • @deadpool said:
    This is probably exactly what Virmach's ticket system looks like

well virmach actually sucked... i can understand them. virmach does things against the contract

• @yoursunny said:

@DoitAgain said:

In German-speaking countries there is a concept called Impressum (imprint), where by law you are required to put your full name and address on any website you run. Now, putting an opaque registration number isn't that bad compared to doxxing yourself, is it?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@ninjatk said:

I'm sorry to say, I don't understand the motivation.

• doing something illegal
    • worry government know you doing illegal
    • Find western DC to host illegal because something illegal in your country is legal at western DC host?
    • western DC could suspension as well if it illegal dude.

VPNs are illegal in China.
    MJJs find France DC to host VPNs, because they are legal in France.

Pirated movies and spams are illegal in all countries. It's just that the law enforcement in some countries are strictly regulated, and some are not strict, and they don't even understand what is Internet.

• @xTom said:

@yoursunny said:

@ninjatk said:

• Find western DC to host illegal because something illegal in your country is legal at western DC host?

Pirated movies and spams are illegal in all countries. It's just that the law enforcement in some countries are strictly regulated, and some are not strict, and they don't even understand what is Internet.

laws are made by humans

rules and promises are meant to be broken

• @cybertech said:

@xTom said:

@yoursunny said:

@ninjatk said:

laws are made by humans

rules and promises are meant to be broken

... and people punished.

• Hahaha, I am also a Chinese, but I will not insult other people like this

• In German-speaking countries there is a concept called Impressum (imprint), where by law you are required to put your full name and address on any website you run. Now, putting an opaque registration number isn't that bad compared to doxxing yourself, is it?

This does not apply to private hobby websites and projects, they dont need an impressum.

Although t-online does not care about this and wanted me to dox myself to get my IP whitelisted so that my gf can get my kinky mails on her t-online address.

• You can ban this account. Everyone doesn't like such customers. Of course, everyone will encounter such customers. I see that customers say you humiliate China. I'm not sure what you did.

• As a Chinese, please understand us. We have no choice but to fill in false information. If we fill in false information, please issue it. We will be a very good customer. Most Chinese people are very friendly and kind!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

@hua4455633972 said:
    As a Chinese, please understand us. We have no choice but to fill in false information. If we fill in false information, please issue it. We will be a very good customer. Most Chinese people are very friendly and kind!

Please speak for yourself and not others

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@hua4455633972 said: As a Chinese, please understand us. We have no choice but to fill in false information. If we fill in false information, please issue it. We will be a very good customer. Most Chinese people are very friendly and kind!

>
    Yes that it's very true , approx. 80% from my all customers it's from china , very good and very friendly , very happy for make business with Chinese people

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1hua4455633972
  • ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@hua4455633972 said:
    As a Chinese, please understand us. We have no choice but to fill in false information. If we fill in false information, please issue it. We will be a very good customer. Most Chinese people are very friendly and kind!

Usually I don't have a problem with Chinese clients.
    But over 90% of our refunds are from the Chinese world.
    I don't know why, but I will be careful with customers who fill out false information.

• @Chandler said:

@hua4455633972 said:

Usually I don't have a problem with Chinese clients.
    But over 90% of our refunds are from the Chinese world.
    I don't know why, but I will be careful with customers who fill out false information.

Most of the refunds may be due to the slow speed of access in China or the blocking of ip, but I have basically never refunded

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

@hua4455633972 said: Most Chinese people are very friendly and kind!

I agree. Never had issue with Chinese customers. Always good customers but seem to be impatient sometimes.

It's a joy to know that they can use my VPS to watch their Netflix or Hulu show

Thanked by 2Calin hua4455633972
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@ezeth said:

You know what would be a real joy?

Another boomer.host offer.

• @hua4455633972 said:
    but I have basically never refunded

The use of "basically" in this case basically makes me call bullshit.

• @TimboJones said:

@hua4455633972 said:

Please be polite, I said "I have not refunded", we Chinese are more modest so we will express "basically" ok?

• hua4455633972hua4455633972 Member
    edited July 2023

@ezeth said:

@hua4455633972 said: Most Chinese people are very friendly and kind!

I agree. Never had issue with Chinese customers. Always good customers but seem to be impatient sometimes.

Because in China, if you buy a big TV, not only will there be advertisements, but you also have to pay a VIP fee every year to unlock and watch some TV series or movies, so you can only use a vpn to watch Netflix or Hulu programs.

• @ericls said:

@hua4455633972 said:

Please speak for yourself and not others

No matter where in this world there are good and bad people, but we need to amplify a person's strengths and narrow their weaknesses, so that we can all be beautiful!

• @hua4455633972 said:

@TimboJones said:

@hua4455633972 said:

Please be polite, I said "I have not refunded", we Chinese are more modest so we will express "basically" ok?

Modesty has nothing to do with use of "basically". It's closer to shady.