Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help

1235»

Comments

• @TimboJones said:

@hua4455633972 said:

@TimboJones said:

@hua4455633972 said:
    but I have basically never refunded

The use of "basically" in this case basically makes me call bullshit.

Please be polite, I said "I have not refunded", we Chinese are more modest so we will express "basically" ok?

Modesty has nothing to do with use of "basically". It's closer to shady.

Everyone's cognitive level is different, you think darkness is darkness! What you think is bright is bright! I will not attempt to change your thoughts and respect your thoughts, I will only change myself! Thank you!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@hua4455633972 said: Please be polite, I said "I have not refunded", we Chinese are more modest so we will express "basically" ok?

The word "basically" is always superfluous. It has no meaning in English.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@raindog308 said: The word "basically" is always superfluous. It has no meaning in English.

• The Chinese language is broad and profound, for example, the word '你' in English means' you ', but there is a Chinese word' 您 'that also means' you' when translated into English. In Chinese, it means more respect than "你", but "您" seems to be difficult to express in English. My English is not good, it all depends on the translator. If there are any mistakes, please allow me to say sorry! thanks~

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @hua4455633972 said:
    I will only change myself! Thank you!

I'm 100% certain you won't.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited July 2023

Joined yesterday? More post count spam.

Thanked by 1suyadi92
  • @TimboJones said:
    Joined yesterday? More post count spam.

Picking bones inside an egg - picky

• zhujizixunzhujizixun Member
    edited July 2023

Long ago, hostloc.com was a community for VPS enthusiasts and communication. Many people used it and enjoyed it. However, the earliest members of the community have long since left because it has become a terrible place. Sometimes, they even argue with each other.