Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help

Comments

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted
    edited December 2022

@lowendclient said:

Chinese providers have to collect all clients' identification then send to the police, or their company will be shutdown.
    This caused lots of client arrested by Chinese police because of the usage of their VPS (Eg. Send anti-government speech on Twitter).
    Therefore, his parents, siblings, children will be registered on China's national blacklist, suffering threatened, destroy their future life.
    That's why OP's client become so angry: Asking for his real identity = Send him to jail, implicate and curse his whole family.

wow, after read this comment i feel I'm really free man here on LET. Only I'm poor to compare with the other.

The Chinese government control everything cool. Why they need to anti their own government, they are number 2 of the world already?? Perhaps their country could easily pass US to become number 1 near future.

Rich and have everything don't make them happy than the west?

But hold on minute, asking for a real identity from a western provider is different with Chinese provider, why should they cares about? Do we have any agreement with Chinese to sent identity of customer to their police? No, absolutely no.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2022

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    Maybe that's why, but I didn't understand his reason for being angry. :)
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.
    If Chinese got their own community like hostloc, why they don't just buy from their own people? Why they need to order from a provider from LET? Western?

Chinese providers have to collect all clients' identification then send to the police, or their company will be shutdown.
    This caused lots of client arrested by Chinese police because of the usage of their VPS (Eg. Send anti-government speech on Twitter).
    His parents, siblings, children will be registered on China's national blacklist, suffering threatened, destroy their future life.
    That's why OP's client become so angry: Asking for his real identity = Send him to jail, implicate and curse his whole family.

there are a few solutions to this:

• dont do hate speech
    • move out of China and do hate speech
    • bribe the police and do hate speech
    • join the police and hold a high enough position and do hate speech (refer to Infernal Affairs for some ideas)
    • officially disown all families and do hate speech
    • obviously something is wrong if someone has the strong desire to do this, so sink further into that mental illness/depression whatever till no fuck is given and do hate speech
    Thanked by 2lowendclient ariq01
  • No captcha for submitting ticket ?

• @lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.
    If Chinese got their own community like hostloc, why they don't just buy from their own people? Why they need to order from a provider from LET? Western?

His parents, siblings, children will be registered on China's national blacklist, suffering threatened, destroy their future life.

That is wild.

• The people on Hostloc.com website are trash and you should ignore them

• @dosai said:

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

That is wild.

Same for India too. (Coming 🔜)

• @jmaxwell said:

@dosai said:

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

That is wild.

We are no better but not at this magnitude 😂

edited December 2022

@dosai said:

@jmaxwell said:

@dosai said:

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

That is wild.

We are no better but not at this magnitude 😂

I watching Bollywood, India king of movie that don't obey to any physics rule that Newton must be cry because his physics rule dont existed on bollywood movie.

One time I watch a movie that a women being shot in the movie, and the slow motion screen was gave her at least 3 episode 120 hours late she die, well... My daughter ask me what she doing, you know what, I have no idea to tell her what happen in the movie.

I hope india government do not act like chinese, as no one can breath since everything personal stuff is on control

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@jmaxwell said:

@dosai said:

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

That is wild.

We have really cool police officers who can be even bribed for >10$.
    Im in Karnataka, police here don't care how much you offer. No bribes like Tamilnadu

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2022

If I were one day to wake up and say "I am so tired of China" it would be more related to the behavior of people from hostloc than anything else, even if China invaded and I were watching their tanks roll down my street. I swear the people on that website have the best cocaine dealer, just one of them can complete 25 orders with fake names and different VPN providers in 30 seconds.

It's not "Chinese suck" either, it's "hostloc sucks" but the users there couldn't possibly comprehend the difference, they'll throw out that racism card without delay when all you did was reject an order from Bob Saget of Atlanta, Georgia with their VPN IP in Netherlands.

Thanked by 3aqua Pwner dahartigan

@jar said:
    If I were one day to wake up and say "I am so tired of China" it would be more related to the behavior of people from hostloc than anything else, even if China invaded and I were watching their tanks roll down my street.

I swear the people on that website have the best cocaine dealer, just one of them can complete 25 orders with fake names and different VPN providers in 30 seconds.

It's not "Chinese suck" either, it's "hostloc sucks" but the users there couldn't possibly comprehend the difference, they'll throw out that racism card without delay when all you did was reject an order from Bob Saget.

trust me, they don't care about you guy, all they want is cheap VPS that LET provider post everyday here. They even can build an automation tools that purchase for them too. It a nightmares trust me.

Thanked by 1jar
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2022

@jar said:
    If I were one day to wake up and say "I am so tired of China" it would be more related to the behavior of people from hostloc than anything else, even if China invaded and I were watching their tanks roll down my street. I swear the people on that website have the best cocaine dealer, just one of them can complete 25 orders with fake names and different VPN providers in 30 seconds.

It's not "Chinese suck" either, it's "hostloc sucks" but the users there couldn't possibly comprehend the difference, they'll throw out that racism card without delay when all you did was reject an order from Bob Saget of Atlanta, Georgia with their VPN IP in Netherlands.

is this really profitable? i start to question my day job.

Thanked by 1jar

@cybertech said:

@jar said:

is this really profitable? i start to question my day job.

Talking bad about hostloc is definitely profitable. If you continually alienate them your promo sales can actually go to people who are more likely to purchase upgrades in the future 😁

• @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

If Chinese deploy website(80, 443 ports) on Chinese servers, they need to post their identification to government(called "备案"), which is very troublesome,and Chinese servers are strictly restricted to only legal things.

Thanked by 1ninjatk
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@jmaxwell said:

@dosai said:

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

That is wild.

We have really cool police officers who can be even bribed for >10$.
    Im in Karnataka, police here don't care how much you offer. No bribes like Tamilnadu

Not when Indian 3 letter agencies are involved and the case is tagged as “national security” issue (which basically means anything anti-government)

Thanked by 1Abd
  • @cybertech said:

@lowendclient said:

@Chandler said:
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.

there are a few solutions to this:

• dont do hate speech
    • move out of China and do hate speech
    • bribe the police and do hate speech
    • join the police and hold a high enough position and do hate speech (refer to Infernal Affairs for some ideas)
    • officially disown all families and do hate speech
    • obviously something is wrong if someone has the strong desire to do this, so sink further into that mental illness/depression whatever till no fuck is given and do hate speech

However some providers sell these database including the users’ id cards number

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@jar said:

This took me out for how true it is. I had one of them sign up as Joe Biden and use the White House's address. The funniest part is that his VPN IP was from Russia.

Thanked by 4jar foitin Pwner mike1s
  • @aqua said:

@jar said:

This took me out for how true it is. I had one of them sign up as Joe Biden and use the White House's address. The funniest part is that his VPN IP was from Russia.

In fact, Biden is also eager to get a cheap VPS (joke) :D

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Desite said:

@aqua said:

@jar said:

Biden wants to setup scripts to post automated Donald Trump memes

Thanked by 2foitin Calin
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@Desite said:

@aqua said:

@jar said:

Biden wants to setup scripts to post automated Donald Trump memes

and vice versa XD

• @ninjatk said:

@lowendclient said:

Therefore, his parents, siblings, children will be registered on China's national blacklist, suffering threatened, destroy their future life.

wow, after read this comment i feel I'm really free man here on LET. Only I'm poor to compare with the other.

The Chinese government control everything cool. Why they need to anti their own government, they are number 2 of the world already?? Perhaps their country could easily pass US to become number 1 near future.

But hold on minute, asking for a real identity from a western provider is different with Chinese provider, why should they cares about? Do we have any agreement with Chinese to sent identity of customer to their police? No, absolutely no.

@ninjatk said:

@lowendclient said:

First of all, I come from China, I know here better than anyone here (except you come from China too)
    The previous thread was totally correct, Chinese provider has to collect all the info and connect to police system. That sucks because if you do something illegal (simple as setting up a proxy i.e. wireguard, vmess etc.), The police know that right away.
    And as for western provider, well, imo, there are invisible Chinese cyber cops that looks like western provider but is indeed Chinese... That is very, very bad, that's something CIA will do.
    The government has done A LOT of TERRIBLE things, you see, just a few weeks ago, something bad happened in Urumqi and Shanghai, but I'm not talking about it here. A HUGE amount of people have something to say about the government but we are forced to shut up.... I don't want to talk about that, that's something censored in public and I'm not sure if Chinese invisible cyber cops are watching me, I'm afraid that I'll go to jail.
    TL;DR, the previous thread is 100% correct, and I stand with OP.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • @jar said:

Ouuuuu... If GFW doesn't block the providers' website, I guess they won't use a proxy... But the cold hard truth is some providers' page is blocked (e.g. servarica), they have no other ways.

• There are a lot of cons on Hostloc :lol:

edited December 2022

@FrankRuan said:

@jar said:

Ouuuuu... If GFW doesn't block the providers' website, I guess they won't use a proxy... But the cold hard truth is some providers' page is blocked (e.g. servarica), they have no other ways.

Which I'm totally cool with but may need a ticket to remove the fraud tag, for the one out of ten users that doesn't try to say their name is Adam Sandler.

I don't really need to know much about anybody, I just need to not be immediately alerted to obviously fake information 😁

edited December 2022

@FrankRuan said:

First of all, I come from China, I know here better than anyone here (except you come from China too)
    The previous thread was totally correct, Chinese provider has to collect all the info and connect to police system. That sucks because if you do something illegal (simple as setting up a proxy i.e. wireguard, vmess etc.), The police know that right away.
    And as for western provider, well, imo, there are invisible Chinese cyber cops that looks like western provider but is indeed Chinese... That is very, very bad, that's something CIA will do.
    The government has done A LOT of TERRIBLE things, you see, just a few weeks ago, something bad happened in Urumqi and Shanghai, but I'm not talking about it here. A HUGE amount of people have something to say about the government but we are forced to shut up.... I don't want to talk about that, that's something censored in public and I'm not sure if Chinese invisible cyber cops are watching me, I'm afraid that I'll go to jail.

I'm sorry to say, I don't understand the motivation.

• doing something illegal
    • worry government know you doing illegal
    • Find western DC to host illegal because something illegal in your country is legal at western DC host?
    • western DC could suspension as well if it illegal dude.

I have lost my mind since I read this, I don't understand shit, someone have more IQ than me please explain to me please, please just imagine you have explain to a 5 years old so I can easily understand thank you.

• Quote from OGF (I recommend checking out the hilarious thread):

To give some stats:

20% of all Accepted orders from China result in chargebacks/disputes

60% of order attempts from China are using false billing details and/or Proxy services to order.

30% of all Accepted orders from China breach our TOS causing Abuse reports, DMCA takedowns and other manual cleanup tasks.

This really isn't profitable for us, in fact during the times we have had large amounts of orders from this region we have made a net loss.

It is very unlikely that we will accept our standard orders from China again although we are looking at the feasibility of setting up a sister company aimed specifically at this region however we will not be accepting any forms of reversible payments and we will NOT be offering these services from UK based nodes.

We hate having this blanket ban in place. It is simply unfair for our clients that reside in China however at this time we simply have no choice.

We also have the issue of clients in China consistently attempting to order when their first order has been marked as fraud, in some cases placing up to 60 fraudulent orders. This burns through stock levels preventing genuine clients from ordering services.

Thanked by 1ninjatk
  • taizitaizi Member
    edited December 2022

@ninjatk said:

@FrankRuan said:

• Find western DC to host illegal because something illegal in your country is legal at western DC host?

I have lost my mind since I read this, I don't understand shit, someone have more IQ than me please explain to me please, please just imagine you have explain to a 5 years old so I can easily understand thank you.

send negative comments about country/policy/party=illegal
    not 100% will get caught by police, but police can and already saw a lot of examples.

does send negative comments about country/policy/party(no matter provider's homeland or mine) also illegal in western countries?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2022

@ninjatk said:

Pirated movies are illegal in USA.
    We find Romania DC to host pirated movies, because they are legal in Romania.

VPNs are illegal in China.
    MJJs find France DC to host VPNs, because they are legal in France.

Spams are illegal in California.
    Spammers find China DC to send spam, because they are legal in China.

• @FrankRuan said:

Did the Gov encourage racism too? I dare to say 70% novels in qidian contain racism toward western.

• @easy said:

@FrankRuan said:

Did the Gov encourage racism too? I dare to say 70% novels in qidian contain racism toward western.

The government is at least openly opposed to racism. Qidian novels with 70% racial discrimination? I do not really understand