Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help

Comments

• @Chandler Have you ever heard of Mr. Ram Node?

• TLDR: anti-fraud system working as expected, fraudulent orders get blocked, people making fraudulent orders get angsty.

Clearly you've dodged a bullet - if they act like that when they're not even customers, imagine the pain you'd get if you turned off the anti-fraud system and let them become customers.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@ralf said:
    TLDR: anti-fraud system working as expected, fraudulent orders get blocked, people making fraudulent orders get angsty.

Clearly you've dodged a bullet - if they act like that when they're not even customers, imagine the pain you'd get if you turned off the anti-fraud system and let them become customers.

I feel lucky. :)

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

i don't understand.
    If Chinese got their own community like hostloc, why they don't just buy from their own people? Why they need to order from a provider from LET? Western?

• why is he blaming you? Its his country who is very aggressive on blocking IPs. Dumbass

@Kousaka said:
    Just delete his account. Such an idiot.

@Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    if you have balls come hostloc talk
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    humiliate Chinese wish you get coronavirus immediately die
    super big bitch

Thanks for the clarification, but I don't know what kind of organization hostloc is.
    And why does covid19 make people die immediately?

1. Hostloc is a bit like LET, a hosting-related forum. Go search “MJJ” and you’ll see more.
    2. That sentence literally means this. He is outraged for some reason.

Anyway, just delete his account, and I’ll see what happens on Hostloc. Maybe I’ll be translating some posts from there.

I was trying to search for “MJJ” as you suggest, but only found Michael Jackson, what I miss?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2022

Welcome to doing business with China MJJs, there is a reason why some providers have China blocked, totally.

also I hope you have a non-chargable payment method for China - they love doing it, everytime, for any shitty reason. GFW blocked theirs service IP? Chargeback or some vague ticket that IP is not working, without mention GFW so you will try to test it for 10 minutes with outcome "Working here!" and then chargeback if you don't change it/next one will be blocked/they will block it by theirs actions.

Oh and of course it's your problem that you have KYC - it's not like they can move to other provider not using it. It's your problem, you must disable it for them, collecting data is wrong!1!1!!1oneoneoneone

Thanked by 2FrankZ ehab

What exactly “MJJ” you guys talking about? I don't get it

• @ninjatk said:
    What exactly “MJJ” you guys talking about? I don't get it

FFS use search, it's not hard. If you seen MJJ used only on lowendtalk then use those magic google voodoo with craft commands to search only on LET, it can't be that hard, it's not possible first Google result will yield some answers...

site:lowendtalk.com what is mjj

Thanked by 1ninjatk
  • @FrankRuan said:
    This is an insult and they want you to explain everything on hostloc.com, I'm happy to help.
    What did you do?

Please describe all insults in detail.

• @ninjatk said:

@Kousaka said:
    Just delete his account. Such an idiot.

@Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

Thanks for the clarification, but I don't know what kind of organization hostloc is.
    And why does covid19 make people die immediately?

1. Hostloc is a bit like LET, a hosting-related forum. Go search “MJJ” and you’ll see more.
    2. That sentence literally means this. He is outraged for some reason.

Anyway, just delete his account, and I’ll see what happens on Hostloc. Maybe I’ll be translating some posts from there.

I was trying to search for “MJJ” as you suggest, but only found Michael Jackson, what I miss?

It's originally "guy with no penis" (没鸡鸡 or "Mei Ji Ji", abbr "MJJ"). It's kind of self-mockery as they do know their behavior is not good.

thanks for enlight me

• kick him off

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

We get a lot of such signups on our nat services
    I just request them to login with real IP for verification or refund and move on.

Thanked by 4A1s2 admax Caxen Pwner
  • Don't worry 2 much, he's probably just a schoolboy. :D

• I sympathize with you, I am also Chinese, and I use 1NEXTNET and WebHorizon servers at the same time; because your price is cheap and relatively easy to obtain, so there may be many such users; but please do not exclude Chinese people because our population is too large , there will be anything. :#

From Google Translate.

Thanked by 1zhujizixun
  • The best solution is banning this person, not only its email address, but also its payment account (if possible).

• means that your family all die

@haolun said:
    means that your family all die

my parent die long time ago, thanks for u sympathy

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

• @ninjatk said:

@haolun said:
    means that your family all die

my parent die long time ago, thanks for u sympathy

If you are trying to suggest comeback tips to OP, these are so cringe. Try again.

• MJJs locked in parents' basement angry that dinner is late :)

Thanked by 1zhujizixun

@jmaxwell said:

If you are trying to suggest comeback tips to OP, these are so cringe. Try again.

No one use family on a joke mate

• BigBigWolfBigBigWolf Member
    edited December 2022

Well, it's just greetings.He is asking your family's health situation, hoping they are healthy, advising them not to infect the COVID-19 and kindly invited you to hostloc to have a friendly chat.

P.S. hostloc is referred to as hostloc.com commonly, which is a Chinese Lowend VPS talk website, Chinese LET? maybe.

• If you can`t get his meaning, this is a modification translation of what he said adapting to native English :

927066 - I f**k your whole family

450348 - come to Hostloc.com(a website) to quarrel

404223 - idiot

994864 - silly

636046 - You will at once die of COVID-19 because of your insult to Chinese

#479834 - really stupid

*hostloc.com - a fourm about server,VPS. That is very similar with LET

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@jmaxwell said:
    The shit you have to deal with to be a provider..

lowend

Raise the prices and probably won't have to deal with this.

• FrankRuanFrankRuan Member
    edited December 2022

@LTniger said:

@FrankRuan said:
    This is an insult and they want you to explain everything on hostloc.com, I'm happy to help.
    What did you do?

Please describe all insults in detail.

Other people replied that already

@Abd said:
    We get a lot of such signups on our nat services
    I just request them to login with real IP for verification or refund and move on.

Yes webhorizon did a great job
    btw I ordered a 5 nat bundle and it's still pending, pls help invoice 15250

@Caxen said:
    I sympathize with you, I am also Chinese, and I use 1NEXTNET and WebHorizon servers at the same time; because your price is cheap and relatively easy to obtain, so there may be many such users; but please do not exclude Chinese people because our population is too large , there will be anything. :#

From Google Translate.

Oh so the OP is 1NEXTNET?
    And I believe they didn't exclude Chinese users... It's not their fault to get the website blocked by GFW (or did they even get blocked?) I come from China too, I know exactly how things happen.

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited December 2022

@Chandler said:
    Maybe that's why, but I didn't understand his reason for being angry. :)
    @ninjatk said:
    i don't understand.
    If Chinese got their own community like hostloc, why they don't just buy from their own people? Why they need to order from a provider from LET? Western?

Chinese providers have to collect all clients' identification then send to the police, or their company will be shutdown.
    This caused lots of client arrested by Chinese police because of the usage of their VPS (Eg. Send anti-government speech on Twitter).
    His parents, siblings, children will be registered on China's national blacklist, suffering threatened, destroy their future life.
    That's why OP's client become so angry: Asking for his real identity = Send him to jail, implicate and curse his whole family.

Thanked by 2spiritlhl Abd