Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chinese customer's ticket and meaning, hope to help

ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR
edited December 2022 in General

Hello everyone.
We have experienced an attack on our ticketing system.
Customers are submitting a large number of tickets in Chinese and even though we use translation we can't understand the meaning, can someone help me explain it?
We're guessing it's some kind of insult?

Since the customer's name is non-normal, We don't hide it.

Comments

• FrankRuanFrankRuan Member
    edited December 2022

This is an insult and they want you to explain everything on hostloc.com, I'm happy to help.
    What did you do?

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

I've unfortunately been a victim of this.

In my case, the issue was as simple as swapping their service IPs over because the subnet got blocked in China.

Once I did this, everyone got happy and it stopped.

• whole family die
    if you have balls come hostloc talk
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    humiliate Chinese wish you get coronavirus immediately die
    super big bitch

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

wow, that..what it mean. wish you get coronavirus? balls? family die?
    thanks for your sympathy, my parent die long time ago, i have 2 balls thank you, i never have coronavirus on my body what it is?

Thanked by 2kkrajk ehab
  • @ninjatk said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

thanks for your sympathy, my parent die long time ago, i have 2 balls thank you, i never have coronavirus on my body what it is?

I come from China and I felt ashamed for people like this.

@FrankRuan said:

@ninjatk said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

jesus, that mean they not asking about my life just want to fuck me 🤨 am i correct? omg

Thanked by 1qcfgpp
  • @ninjatk said:

@FrankRuan said:

@ninjatk said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

jesus, that mean they not asking about my life just want to fuck me 🤨 am i correct? omg

nah it(?) is just so mad about it, idk actually what has actually happened.
    actually a lot of people are rooting for you guys

• The shit you have to deal with to be a provider..

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@FrankRuan said:
    This is an insult and they want you to explain everything on hostloc.com, I'm happy to help.
    What did you do?

During the Black Friday Flash Sale, this customer filled out false information, similar to the name in the picture.
    His order was flagged by the anti-fraud system as a fraudulent order, after which he claimed that he could not provide this information because of his privacy and insisted that I turn off the anti-fraud system.
    Maybe that's why, but I didn't understand his reason for being angry. :)

edited December 2022

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

During the Black Friday Flash Sale, this customer filled out false information, similar to the name in the picture.
    His order was flagged by the anti-fraud system as a fraudulent order, after which he claimed that he could not provide this information because of his privacy and insisted that I turn off the anti-fraud system.

he want to fuck with you, i can read.
    what you done that make chinese people so angry man.

Thanked by 1gbshouse
  • @Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

dont worry about him. just a pussy being afraid of being identified by his government.

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

Thanks for the clarification, but I don't know what kind of organization hostloc is.
    And why does covid19 make people die immediately?

• @Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

Ok I can totally understand this, Chinese can't access your order page, they have to use a VPN and many AntiFraud blocks those, I personally get angry about this very very often. But false information can't be tolerated.

• @Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

Thanks for the clarification, but I don't know what kind of organization hostloc is.

He's just cursing you for dying from covid

@ninjatk said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

Maybe it's just that the anti-fraud system didn't go through with his order. :o

• @Chandler said:

@ninjatk said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

yeah maybe, too aggressive i guess?

• @A1s2 said:

@Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

He's just cursing you for dying from covid

indeed

• @Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

hostloc is a Chinese forum that "discusses" hosting related threads.
    hostloc.com

• Just delete his account. Such an idiot.

@Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

1. Hostloc is a bit like LET, a hosting-related forum. Go search “MJJ” and you’ll see more.
    2. That sentence literally means this. He is outraged for some reason.

Anyway, just delete his account, and I’ll see what happens on Hostloc. Maybe I’ll be translating some posts from there.

@FrankRuan said:

@Chandler said:

@ninjatk said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

With such information I don't think there is any privacy to speak of. :)

• @Kousaka said:
    Just delete his account. Such an idiot.

@Chandler said:

@cybertech said:
    whole family die
    rubbish rubbish
    rubbish
    super big bitch

1. Hostloc is a bit like LET, a hosting-related forum. Go search “MJJ” and you’ll see more.
    2. That sentence literally means this. He is outraged for some reason.

Anyway, just delete his account, and I’ll see what happens on Hostloc. Maybe I’ll be translating some posts from there.

It will be so fucking fun lol

• @Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:

@Chandler said:

@ninjatk said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

oh fuck... what the fuck is this

• just reply him Alpaca, its a peace loving animal that's guaranteed to deescalate tension.

Thanked by 2yoursunny dahartigan
  • cmon you are not 501(c)(3), there's no need to spend time and money dealing with such an indescribable person

• itoito Member, Host Rep

@FrankRuan said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:

@Chandler said:

@ninjatk said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

It's possible he couldn't tell the difference between Armenian and American. :D

• You see, there're always enormous students still in primary/middle school enjoying the low-end market. Quite a lot of teenagers tend to be immature, and this guy might just be one of them.

• @noisycode said:
    You see, there're always enormous students still in primary/middle school enjoying the low-end market. Quite a lot of teenagers tend to be immature, and this guy might just be one of them.

True

• @noisycode said:
    You see, there're always enormous students still in primary/middle school enjoying the low-end market. Quite a lot of teenagers tend to be immature, and this guy might just be one of them.

agree, indeed

• @ito said:

@FrankRuan said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:

@Chandler said:

@ninjatk said:

@Chandler said:

@FrankRuan said:
    What did you do?

It's possible he couldn't tell the difference between Armenian and American. :D

primary school maybe

• And these kind of Chinese pink army stuff, even not raised up to that level to some extent, taint the whole Chinese image. Strangely, gov seems not that interested in refraining their behaviors, they seem instead encourage these idiots, highly expendable wolves.

Strategically, it's suicidal, but tactically, they easily ruined the whole thing, the plans, the reputation, or simply a campaign, a thread.

A quick way out, as mentioned above, is deleting/banning the accounts.