Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - LIFETIME OFFERS! Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - LIFETIME OFFERS! Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

1235»

Comments

• Hi bud, all the best, I placed an order recently and it has been flagged as frauduelent. can you please give me a response before this offer expires. THe ticket no is 786542

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@chqshaitan said:
    Hi bud, all the best, I placed an order recently and it has been flagged as frauduelent. can you please give me a response before this offer expires. THe ticket no is 786542

Should be sorted, so sorry for the delay here.

• XiaoYungXiaoYung Member
    edited December 2022

Nice!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • you host sitepad working?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@xxazianxx said:
    you host sitepad working?

Nope

• @MikePT said:

@lovelyserver said:

@Hostlovin said:
    The Singapore Direct Admin page login page shows

OOPS!
    Privileges needed to load the skin have not been granted for this account or unexpected issue has happened. Please contact your administrator.

=(

Yes, nothing unusual. It happens for more hostings. Just go again to the main login page yourdomain.tld:2222 and it should be fine.

This error occurs when the browser is reopened and the tabs are restored.

In this case, the alpha release from DirectAdmin was broken, we've reported this to Martynas from DA and reverted to the current release. Loading properly now.

Hey @MikePT I'm having this same issue, already spoke with support a couple of times but still nothing. Since this happened in the past, can you take a look at it?

I haven't had access to my DA panel since last week.

Thanks

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Happy Birthday Miguel! Enjoy your family, enjoy your children, enjoy your loving wife.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @l57t7q said:
    Happy Birthday Miguel! Enjoy your family, enjoy your children, enjoy your loving wife.

You are 9 months early. :|

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT

@Mariomk said:

@MikePT said:

@lovelyserver said:

@Hostlovin said:
    The Singapore Direct Admin page login page shows

OOPS!
    Privileges needed to load the skin have not been granted for this account or unexpected issue has happened. Please contact your administrator.

=(

Yes, nothing unusual. It happens for more hostings. Just go again to the main login page yourdomain.tld:2222 and it should be fine.

This error occurs when the browser is reopened and the tabs are restored.

In this case, the alpha release from DirectAdmin was broken, we've reported this to Martynas from DA and reverted to the current release. Loading properly now.

Hey @MikePT I'm having this same issue, already spoke with support a couple of times but still nothing. Since this happened in the past, can you take a look at it?

I haven't had access to my DA panel since last week.

Thanks

Sorted, had to downgrade to beta!

@l57t7q said:
    Happy Birthday Miguel! Enjoy your family, enjoy your children, enjoy your loving wife.

Late, but better than never, thank you!

@lq9x said:

@l57t7q said:

You are 9 months early. :|

Still very welcome! :)

• @Lex said:
    It's hard to find a service that offers all, reliable, fast and cheap. Mike somehow manages the impossible! A hiccup here and there, but I'm more than completely satisfied with his services.

Indeed.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@arifur said:

@Lex said:
    It's hard to find a service that offers all, reliable, fast and cheap. Mike somehow manages the impossible! A hiccup here and there, but I'm more than completely satisfied with his services.

Indeed.

Thank you guys. You make our days better. 🙏

Thanked by 1arifur