Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any recent experiences with Stripe? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any recent experiences with Stripe?

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I use stripe and I rarely have to talk about it, that's probably the highest praise I can give something: It works well enough that I don't think about it.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • opiqopiq Member
    edited December 2022

Omg, 2checkout were terrible - first response acceptable order, next couple hours order is marked as fraudulent! We had corporate project in past and 2checkout denied payment and marked as fraudulent.

I bought a vps through a deal here on let few days ago, and 2checkout was the card processor and it was a nightmare. One card provider has blocked the transaction citing some internal policies. I'd assume they blocked that processor for some reason.

I had to make payment through another card. Once I was charged, and the page redirected to a message that they're going to review the payment for fraud, and it could take 2 hours or so. Thankfully they've accepted it but I just couldn't imagine the complexity of refund process, had it failed.

that's probably the highest praise I can give something

as usual hilarious and right to the point