Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

Comments

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited November 2022

@ElonBezos said: he will check it for you, thanks for contacting this Low End Support

:D :D I'll ping @MikePT as he is the right guy.
    I'm just LE member! B)

Thanked by 2FAAAAT MikePT
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2022

Hey @MikePT,
    Just wondering if you have by mistake, reduced the cloudlinux limits for the old lifetimers too, as in the current lifetime plans

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • @kkrajk said: reduced the cloudlinux limits for the old lifetimers too, as in the current lifetime plans

exactly what cloudlinux limts are reduced which you are seeing?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @JasonM said:

@kkrajk said: reduced the cloudlinux limits for the old lifetimers too, as in the current lifetime plans

exactly what cloudlinux limts are reduced which you are seeing?

@MikePT said: CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    30MB/s Disk
    8192 IOPs
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

@MikePT said: CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    4096 IOPs
    10MB/s Disk
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

Thanked by 3JasonM kkrajk MikePT
  • @ElonBezos thanks for providing the details.
    I just checked my client's plan (which I purchased around year ago, lifetime deal), it indeed still has 8192 IOPS, 30MB/s Disk in DA resource usage.

Actually, earlier to that the plans had 10MB/s Disk i suppose. Only @MikePT can shed light on this. But I think no web host will downgrade resources.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • mathenymatheny Member
    edited November 2022

@JasonM said: I just checked my client's plan (which I purchased around year ago, lifetime deal), it indeed still has 8192 IOPS, 30MB/s Disk in DA resource usage.

How do you view that info? I tried to open CloudLinux Manager but don't have permission to view it

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited November 2022

@matheny said: How do you view that info? I tried to open CloudLinux Manager but don't have permission to view it

No. It's not in Cloundlinux manager.
    Go to "Resource Usage" icon/link in your DA (customer account panel, not reseller), from there you can view usage stats, table and a graph. There it is mentioned as what is the maximum unit your account has been allocated.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @JasonM said:

@matheny said: How do you view that info? I tried to open CloudLinux Manager but don't have permission to view it

Go to "Resource Usage" icon/link in your DA (customer account panel, not reseller), from there you can view usage stats, table and a graph. There it is mentioned as what is the maximum unit your account has been allocated.

Found it, thank you! My lifetime plan seems to have the old limits too

Thanked by 2kkrajk JasonM
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@matheny said:

@JasonM said:

Found it, thank you! My lifetime plan seems to have the old limits too

Feel free to open a ticket guys as I need to find if any account wasn't upgraded.

Cheers!

@kkrajk said:
    Hey @MikePT,
    Just wondering if you have by mistake, reduced the cloudlinux limits for the old lifetimers too, as in the current lifetime plans

Never!

Thanked by 3ElonBezos kkrajk nick_
  • @MikePT said: Feel free to open a ticket guys as I need to find if any account wasn't upgraded.

Cheers!

You mean all acounts are eligible to upgrade to a bigger limit? or just the old lifetimers

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2022

Uptime 687 Days, 18 Hours and 58 Minutes

Nicee :)

• Sometimes I want to switch to Hetzner again :D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Does your SG server come with DA Pro Pack? The pro pack features available to root and user?

I am kinda curious about your shared vs reseller pricing. A reseller account is most likely to hit its disk quota full. Where as most shared users won't be using that much. same for other resources like email accounts, database.

Yet your reseller pricing is like €2/GB. And shared is €7.5/GB? Shouldn't a shared hosting cost less per gb than a reseller account?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@matheny said:

@MikePT said: Feel free to open a ticket guys as I need to find if any account wasn't upgraded.

Cheers!

You mean all acounts are eligible to upgrade to a bigger limit? or just the old lifetimers

All should have been upgraded, unless we missed something. Open a ticket so we can check!

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Does your SG server come with DA Pro Pack? The pro pack features available to root and user?

I am kinda curious about your shared vs reseller pricing. A reseller account is most likely to hit its disk quota full. Where as most shared users won't be using that much. same for other resources like email accounts, database.

Yet your reseller pricing is like €2/GB. And shared is €7.5/GB? Shouldn't a shared hosting cost less per gb than a reseller account?

Hi!

We provide DA Pro pack for everyone in all locations, should be available as user. :)

Cheers!

• @MikePT said:

@jcolideles said:

Hey!

It's set on auto-renew, but I've renewed this right now :)

Sir please help to check my ticket again

@cangkirhost said:

@MikePT said:

@jcolideles said:

Hey!

It's set on auto-renew, but I've renewed this right now :)

Sir please help to check my ticket again

You sent it 4 hours ago... Please stop using LET as the support desk. We've already replied to it.

Thanked by 2Ympker kkrajk
  • Mike Will you do a specials in case Portugal wins the world cup?

Thanked by 3Ympker MikePT nick_

@Liso said:
    Mike Will you do a specials in case Portugal wins the world cup?

Of course!

Thanked by 2Ympker nick_
  • If I have some Reseller LET Special or Reseller Entry ,can I upgrade to Advanced for the full price difference?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@zots0127 said:
    If I have some Reseller LET Special or Reseller Entry ,can I upgrade to Advanced for the full price difference?

Sure, open a ticket.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MikePT said:

@zots0127 said:
    If I have some Reseller LET Special or Reseller Entry ,can I upgrade to Advanced for the full price difference?

Sure, open a ticket.

That's the cool thing about supporting a competent and friendly individual like @MikePT . He's human <3 He understands our needs and is usually very flexible as in going out of his way to cater to the client's (individual) needs ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@zots0127 said:

Sure, open a ticket.

That's the cool thing about supporting a competent and friendly individual like @MikePT . He's human <3 He understands our needs and is usually very flexible as in going out of his way to cater to the client's (individual) needs ;)

Thanks mate, as long as we can accommodate... Sure.

We'll have news for 2023, but there's still a lot of planning to do.
    Plus, the energy price increases aren't helping us.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Unlimited Domains = Unlimited external domains?
    Can I set the DNS configs and use it with the hosting, including email?

I have a VPS in Europe but I would like to get a shared hosting in the US (so the LA one here) for a better latency regarding SEO.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @s33b said:
    Unlimited Domains = Unlimited external domains?

I have a VPS in Europe but I would like to get a shared hosting in the US (so the LA one here) for a better latency regarding SEO.

Yes, unlimited external domains.
    You have a DNS editor as well. If you point your nameservers to MyW, you can manage the DNS entries there.

Thanked by 2s33b MikePT
  • @Ympker said:

@s33b said:

You have a DNS editor as well. If you point your nameservers to MyW, you can manage the DNS entries there.

Yeah I love providers like MyW or Mxroute who only charge on things that actually cost money (e.g., disk space), instead of on artificial limits like number of domains. It costs virtually nothing to add an extra domain to a web server.

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • @matheny said:

@Ympker said:

@s33b said:

Yeah I love providers like MyW or Mxroute who only charge on things that actually cost money (e.g., disk space), instead of on artificial limits like number of domains. It costs virtually nothing to add an extra domain to a web server.

Agree. Gotta love @MikePT <3

Thanked by 1MikePT

@s33b said:

@Ympker said:

@s33b said:

Thank you for helping mate!

Thanked by 2s33b Ympker

@matheny said:

@Ympker said:

@s33b said:

I see no sense in limiting the number of domains etc. Just doesn't make sense in my perspective.

@Ympker said:

@matheny said:

@Ympker said:

@s33b said:

Agree. Gotta love @MikePT <3

Thank you mate! ❤️

Thanked by 3matheny s33b Ympker
  • Hi @MikePT
    I just bough 25gb package and now I want to upgrade to 100gb package
    Can you help me upgrade my account? and how much I pay for this? (it is 120 - 50usd = 70usd, right?)