Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Cyber Monday | Everyone gets a DollaNAT | $1 256MB NAT VPS 500GB BW NYC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Cyber Monday | Everyone gets a DollaNAT | $1 256MB NAT VPS 500GB BW NYC

CamCam Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2022 in Offers

Hey Guys!
Happy Cyber Monday. I have a few new locations and a new special that I have never done anything like before.
As always, if you have any questions please ask! I am here to help.

PRE-ORDER BF One Time NAT IPv4 256MB NY
(SERVERS will be activated ASAP no more than 1 Week)
256MB RAM
3GB SSD Disk Space
512GB Bandwidth - 1Gbit Port
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address* IF DC can provide
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ 7/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$1.15/SetupFee - Order Now in NYC/NJ

Absolutely NO REFUNDS
This server can be CANCELED at any time With or WITHOUT notice and WILL CANCEL automatically at the end of its estimated period of 1 Year. 
There is no guarantee that this server will remain active for its entire term of 1 Year.

A little backstory on this plan because I've never done anything like it. You may already be aware, I use VirMach for my NY location which was abruptly terminated by the data center (CC). VirMach doesn't have a server available that is comparable to the one I was using so I'm on a waitlist to get a new one. In the meantime, they provided me with a Free dedicated server to use, however, this server isn't sufficient enough to run my existing plans. Instead of it going to waste, I decided to put together a deal. Please understand it is my goal to keep this server online for an entire year, however, if VirMach decides they need it back, then there is a chance that these servers won't make it to its full 1 Year.
It is also set to a Pre-Order due to not having IPv6 addresses assigned to this server. I have submitted a ticket with VirMach and am waiting to hear back. Once I have them I will activate all orders. If I don't hear from the after 1 Week then I will activate the servers anyway and unfortunately, they won't have IPv6.

Take a look at some new Locations!

NAT-128
128MB RAM
3GB Disk Space
125GB Bandwidth - 1Gbit Port
1/2 CPU Cores
/80 block IPv6 Address
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$4/year - Order Now in Jacksonville FL
​$4/year - Order Now in Idaho
​$5/year - Order Now in Singapore

NAT-256
256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth - 1Gbit Port
1/2 CPU Cores
/80 block IPv6 Address
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$8/year - Order Now in Jacksonville FL
​$8/year - Order Now in Idaho
​$10/year - Order Now in Singapore

Don't forget, my NATs now come in bundles!

NAT-128
128MB RAM
3GB Disk Space
125GB Bandwidth - 1Gbit Port
1/2 CPU Cores
/80 block IPv6 Address
NO SUPPORT
​$10/year - Order Now in CHI, CA, DE, FIN, PL (Manual Activation 24hrs)

NAT-256
256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth - 1Gbit Port
1/2 CPU Cores
/80 block IPv6 Address
NO SUPPORT
​$20/year - Order Now in CHI, CA, DE, FIN, PL (Manual Activation 24hrs)

Standard pricing can be found,
Here

Gullo's Hosting is now a registered LLC in Massachusetts USA! I am still offering these servers myself. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with custom VPS offers!

TEST IP's.

View TOS Here.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Sofa.

• hdd or ssd ?

• Do what you want to do !

@Cam said:
    I have submitted a ticket with VirMach and am waiting to hear back.
    If I don't hear from the after 1 Week

VirmAche, ticket, 1 week, impossible.

Thanked by 1commercial
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@Liso said:
    hdd or ssd ?

SSD

@yoursunny said:

@Cam said:
    I have submitted a ticket with VirMach and am waiting to hear back.
    If I don't hear from the after 1 Week

VirmAche, ticket, 1 week, impossible.

Haha, We can hope!

• $1.15 for a server that might exist within a week and has no guarantee to last for any amount of time is funny enough that I bought it

• provide swapfile?

• VirmAche? lol hard pass

• I got one.

@Martis said:
    provide swapfile?

No swap, Not enough disk space on this server.

edited November 2022

@MallocVoidstar said:
    $1.15 for a server that might exist within a week and has no guarantee to last for any amount of time is funny enough that I bought it

Im glad my point came across clearly :). In all reality, Im going to try to keep this server online for the full year, even if it causes me to pay monthly for the remainder. Depends on the cost they charge me of course..

• Nice offer, I would try if it's not VirMach :)

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock

@vpssh said:
    Nice offer, I would try if it's not VirMach :)

Why not it's biased out of the DediPath facility right outside of New York City.

• Picked up a future idler to support the cause and expand the collection

Thanked by 1Cam
  • I wish that you can keep this 1.15$ vps for one year,I am from China a high shool student.
    I will support gullo forever!

@zudaz said:
    I wish that you can keep this 1.15$ vps for one year,I am from China a high shool student.

There's a high chance it will be around for the full year.

• @Cam any idea what the server specs will be like, also is it possible to setup $2.3/yr for twice the spec?

• I'm amused by this offer.

1. Cam has been polite and gullo.me has been very (maybe at least 95%, but no more than 99.9%) stable.
    2. Virmach's reputation is obviously not as good as 1 year ago.
    3. Personally I agree with @MallocVoidstar 's opinion.

Anyone orders this will recover his cost in 1 or 2 month, and afterwards is gift.

Thanked by 1ivysaur

@PineappleBox said:
    @Cam any idea what the server specs will be like, also is it possible to setup $2.3/yr for twice the spec?

It was really just the SSD size. Not enough disk space. This server has 450Gb I need at least 1TB. I cant double, unfortunately.

• @Cam said:

@zudaz said:
    I wish that you can keep this 1.15$ vps for one year,I am from China a high shool student.

There's a high chance it will be around for the full year.

awesome!!!

@ask_seek_knock said:
    I'm amused by this offer.

1. Cam has been polite and gullo.me has been very (maybe at least 95%, but no more than 99.9%) stable.
    2. Virmach's reputation is obviously not as good as 1 year ago.
    3. Personally I agree with @MallocVoidstar 's opinion.

Anyone orders this will recover his cost in 1 or 2 month, and afterwards is gift.

Im just happy my point came across :) Some servers I have, have been online for over 2 years straight! Some, not so much with frequent downtime so I understand, some people will have a good experience and some people may not.
    Virmach has been good to me, other than that one, pretty major hiccup. They try to make up for it, like they're doing with this particular server, and Im just trying to pass it along :)

• singapore is new ? or the old node/provider ?

• @Cam if virmach took it back in middle of the year, will customer be provided any alternate option or that is gone forever and we are f ?

@cold said:
    singapore is new ? or the old node/provider ?

OVH, It was the old LittleVZ SGP-LVZ2 Node.

edited November 2022

@samm said:
    @Cam if virmach took it back in middle of the year, will customer be provided any alternate option or that is gone forever and we are f ?

TLDR; No.

No alternate options will be provided, so purchase at your own risk. I highly doubt it would come down to that but there obviously is a chance. I assume they will just start charging me for the server once they provide me the new one, If the cost is reasonable, then I will likely continue to pay for it until the's server's Year ends.

Missing many "new" locations.

• Hi @Cam , is that any hiccups or issues on the SGP-LVZ2 node? Because I feel like the service has some instability, sometimes the latency will spikes to abnormal numbers.

edited November 2022

@go626201 said:
    Hi @Cam , is that any hiccups or issues on the SGP-LVZ2 node? Because I feel like the service has some instability, sometimes the latency will spikes to abnormal numbers.

The server load is sub 1 all around right now so its not a server issue. I did notice some latency when setting the server up with its iPtable rules. I will run some tests. If I notice something, I will reach out to OVH.

Thanked by 1go626201

@yoursunny said:

Missing many "new" locations.

Going to get those added now.