Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Cyber Monday | Everyone gets a DollaNAT | $1 256MB NAT VPS 500GB BW NYC - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Cyber Monday | Everyone gets a DollaNAT | $1 256MB NAT VPS 500GB BW NYC

2»

Comments

• Having just this month finally given up on waiting for the old NY VPS to be fixed and requested a move, find I miss having a toehold in NE US, so this is excellent timing if only temporary. Hopefully I'll be able to move back permanently once things get sorted out in the DC.

• Thanks for the offer, nice joke ;)

• I wanted to pay for the $1.15. But stripe gives "The minimum amount is $20.00."
    I can only pay by credit card

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@Cam said:

@yoursunny said:

Missing many "new" locations.

Going to get those added now.

Done.

Thanked by 1amj

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    I wanted to pay for the $1.15. But stripe gives "The minimum amount is $20.00."

Yeah, You can also pay with a CC through PayPal.

• @add_iT here is a (non)virmach offer that you can't refuse :p

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Cam said:

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    I wanted to pay for the $1.15. But stripe gives "The minimum amount is $20.00."

Yeah, You can also pay with a CC through PayPal.

Unfortunately, Paypal doesn't support my country.

In case anyone was interested in seeing a benchmark. Keep in mind the node is quiet, with this being the only VPS on it right now :)

Thanked by 1ivysaur
  • Nice offer and initiative. I bought one. I will pray you keep it up. A+ for efforts. Strategy is the name of the game and reliability is the fame. Peace.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • I have bought $5 one on sg, so far so good but I kept running out of memory when installing package with apt. Have switched to 18.04 from 20.04, hopefully it will use less memory.

Planning to install rathole, ngrok like reverse proxy. There should be no problem right setting this up on NAT vps ? I have never operate NAT vps before, this is my first time.

• @Liso said:
    I have bought $5 one on sg, so far so good but I kept running out of memory when installing package with apt. Have switched to 18.04 from 20.04, hopefully it will use less memory.

Planning to install rathole, ngrok like reverse proxy. There should be no problem right setting this up on NAT vps ? I have never operate NAT vps before, this is my first time.

Open serial console via SolusVM, shutdown sshd, exec dash instead of bash :wink:

• @zudaz said:
    I wish that you can keep this 1.15$ vps for one year,I am from China a high shool student.
    I will support gullo forever!

now I felt shame to be a Chinese with you.

• zudazzudaz Member
    edited November 2022

@zudaz said:

keep!

Virmach stated they're not assigning IPv6 due to logistical issues.

I will be setting up a tunnel through HE.net so IPv6 connectivity will still be on these servers :)
    Expect to get your activation emails today or tomorrow :).

PS, the order form is still open, if you want to get another, or a few more :)

• @Cam said:

I will be setting up a tunnel through HE.net so IPv6 connectivity will still be on these servers :)

go with route48 they assign you a /48

Thanked by 2yoursunny Cam

@cold said:

@Cam said:

I will check it out! Thanks :)

@Cam said:

@cold said:

@Cam said:

I will check it out! Thanks :)

I gave it a try with their NYC Server but I was getting 40-50% packet loss, Im just going to stick with HE since they've been pretty rock solid for me when I used them for the old NY-VZ1 node.

Thanks for showing me route48 though! I may need to use them in the future!

Thanked by 1cold

The servers are being activated right now, in batches. Enjoy!
    Feel free to purchase another or share it with your friends. I will be keeping the order form open for a few more days.