Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022] - Page 68
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022]

Comments

• @Rodc said:

@u104b230 said:
    I have never played chess, I don't even know the rules.

Maybe that is a good thing. Cuz you lose fast and get the code :lol:

I even have problems moving. :'(

• I'm actually amazed all you guys are so upset about this.

There were only 5 of the deal anyway, only 5 people would ever win the click lottery. Would you have been bitching about it if you'd lost that?

So why are you getting so upset about having some fun along the way?

• Too bad I'm late with this offer because I really liked the chess captcha idea. In fact, I clicked the link even after reading that the offer was oos already. You can't please everyone @Advin so just ignore the trolls. Yea, maybe it was annoying for some but imo this was quite creative.

• it is just a game!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Advin said:

@TanXS said:
    I actually don't care about this since even no complicated captcha, I still have fewer chance to get this. But could you deal with the speical offer for your normal vps please? @Advin

https://advinservers.com/blackfriday

I means this

SPECIAL OFFER (KVM STANDARD VPS): COMMENT YOUR ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER FOR
    UNMETERED BANDWIDTH (LOS ANGELES ONLY)
    SPECIAL OFFER (KVM STANDARD VPS): COMMENT YOUR ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER FOR A
    FREE MONTH (ANY LOCATION)
    Please note that you can only claim 1 special offer per order

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@afn said:
    Honestly, I used to like Advin's service and as a member on LET, but really 0 respect with this piece of shit.

I swear I am boycotting them just for this piece of shit, also active service getting canceled just for being a smartass.

It is just plain annoying and disrespectful and whoever invented chess captcha needs to be killed and burnt in front of everyone. And whoever thought it is a good idea to use needs to seek medical help

Comment violate rules:

Bannable / "kill -9" Behaviors

Threats, harassment, doxxing, supporting terrorist activities, making public your wish for people here to die, motivating people to commit harm to themselves, etc. You're being a dick.

The developer of Chess Captcha is named on the microsite.
    Hence, the above comment is a threat of bodily harm toward a specific individual.
    Author of this comment should be permanently banned according to forum rules.

• I seem to be the only one who doesn't understand wtf just happened

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

well that chess captcha was interesting indeed! :D

Thanked by 1Advin
  • I had been waiting for this advin deal since the thread was started. I just wanted it to make a small VPN. To ensure I got the deal I made an account at their website and added funds of $6 to the account (by mistake adding twice) . Dear Admins please take note of this deceptive and malicious activity by the host. To the host: please issue me a refund now.

Frankly all black Friday offers should meet a minimum quantity criteria from the host otherwise it's just a waste of time. 5 accounts for the entire LET and that too behind this chess BS speaks volumes of host's character.

Thanked by 2ShalaWorks kainjinez
  • @emperor said:

@86hulei said: you fool people who want to buy but don't play chess

You dont even need to win.. i lost and still got the code. I think we need more like Advin's captcha's so everyone can buy not only bots. Good job @Advin keep them coming.

I don't know chess, I don't know how to move, and I don't know how to lose because it doesn't allow me to move.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • LOL chess :D

• going to https://lichess.org/ while waiting for the next deal.

OTOH, for future reference, if someone really wants to make a bot proof chess, just record yourself (or your friends) singing a song and ask us to type out the lyrics of the first line. that's more entertaining. karaoke captcha ftw.

• @tronyx said:
    I managed to solve this chessCaptcha and got this deal :D

CONGRATS! You deserved!

Thanked by 1tronyx
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@afn said: I am a bit over-reacting, so I should apologize for the language, but I still stand by my point that this is an awful captcha and it is an annoying troll

You should.

Yes it may be annoying for those that don't play chess, but it's definitely not a troll.

Thanks.

• @Advin The website stopped working.

• @ralf said: I'm actually amazed all you guys are so upset about this.

There were only 5 of the deal anyway, only 5 people would ever win the click lottery. Would you have been bitching about it if you'd lost that?

Honestly, I did not even expect to get it, but still I did not appreciate the weird captcha.

• @FAT32 - You are the admin. By allowing poor quality offers such as @Advin, I am really disappointed with LET. No longer hanging around for LET BF offers. Goodbye. Best wishes.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • wuckwuck Member
    edited November 2022

I hope next offer has a minesweeper (256x256) captcha o:)

• atleast this captcha brought out all the lurkers and bumped the thread's activity :D

Thanked by 2yoursunny ralf
  • @wuck said:
    I hope next offer has a minesweeper (256x256) captcha o:)

What about a quantum physics problem?

Thanked by 2wuck raza19
  • anything with full ipv4 in turkey or japan planned? idc about specs, but price...
    let's see what the offer offer...

• foitinfoitin Member
    edited November 2022

@ralf said:
    I'm actually amazed all you guys are so upset about this.

0 chance for who don't know how to play and got something went wrong error
    vs 0.5% chance which one do you prefer?

Plus not everyone lives in US east coast, or other favorable timezones for this offer. How would you like to stay up until 7 in the morning only to find yourself getting trolled.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @visualwebtechnologies said:
    Flash Deal Black friday Lifetime Directadmin Reseller Hosting available stock added 10 left

Got in on these deals. Had help from their support. Very professional and helpful. Still waiting for activation (Had to manually process PayPal, but support helped.)

• @pawnup said:
    @FAT32 - You are the admin. By allowing poor quality offers such as @Advin, I am really disappointed with LET. No longer hanging around for LET BF offers. Goodbye. Best wishes.

Bye, go fuck off with your 6 dollars. Nobody gives a shit about you anyway.

• @nobizzle said:
    I seem to be the only one who doesn't understand wtf just happened

@Advin had his sale but behind a captcha where you had to win a chess game, Apparently it bugged out for some, (worked out well for me) but the site went down briefly and the coupon had been put to use as intended by some 5 people, And the coupon was visible from the frontend element too (apparently). So some got mad but some like me find it amusing.

Thanked by 2nobizzle PulsedMedia
  • @pawnup said: Goodbye. Best wishes.

Bye 👋

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

25/11 17:30

HetrixTools: 40% off yearly selected uptime/blacklist monitoring

Specifications

Uptime Monitoring

• 30 uptime monitors
    • 30 server monitors
    • 6 monitor locations
    • 5 whitelabel domains
    • 1 sub-account
    • 10000 API calls monthly
    • 25 SMS monthly
    • Promo code: LETBF2022
    • $59.97/yr

Blacklist Monitoring

• 256 blacklists
    • 12 hours checkup frequency
    • 30 days report history
    • 5 whitelabel domains
    • 1 sub-account
    • 5000 API calls monthly
    • 25 SMS monthly
    • $59.97/yr

• 512 blacklists
    • 8 hours checkup frequency
    • 45 days report history
    • 10 whitelabel domains
    • 1 sub-account
    • 10000 API calls monthly
    • 50 SMS monthly
    • $119.97/yr

@HBAndrei

Thanked by 2Falzo HBAndrei
  • @raza19 said:
    I had been waiting for this advin deal since the thread was started. I just wanted it to make a small VPN. To ensure I got the deal I made an account at their website and added funds of $6 to the account (by mistake adding twice) . Dear Admins please take note of this deceptive and malicious activity by the host. To the host: please issue me a refund now.

Frankly all black Friday offers should meet a minimum quantity criteria from the host otherwise it's just a waste of time. 5 accounts for the entire LET and that too behind this chess BS speaks volumes of host's character.

Eh, you don't need 4GB RAM for a VPN mate and you should be able to find small VPS within the same price range if paid yearly.
    As for the black friday offers, I'll tell you a secret. Simply select paypal at checkout and proceed with your order, this way the invoice will be generated and you won't loose time adding credit card details or any other details. Order it first, then you can pay it. Pre-funding your account will not make things faster.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @raza19 said:
    I had been waiting for this advin deal since the thread was started. I just wanted it to make a small VPN. To ensure I got the deal I made an account at their website and added funds of $6 to the account (by mistake adding twice) . Dear Admins please take note of this deceptive and malicious activity by the host. To the host: please issue me a refund now.

Jesus christ, what is WRONG with you?

You act like you're absolutely entitled to a discounted server (which the host makes ZERO money on?) and bitch when you don't get it? People like you are the reason nobody else can have nice things anymore.

It would be absolutely understandable if @Advin wouldn't participate in any sales anymore due to entitled pennycounters like you.