Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022] - Page 69
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022]

Comments

• When people comment on deals, you said people like to complain. When someone fools consumers, you say "can take jokes and not so serious"

respect everyone

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Advin said:

@afn said:
    Honestly, I used to like Advin's service and as a member on LET, but really 0 respect with this piece of shit.

I swear I am boycotting them just for this piece of shit, also active service getting canceled just for being a smartass.

It is just plain annoying and disrespectful and whoever invented chess captcha needs to be killed and burnt in front of everyone. And whoever thought it is a good idea to use needs to seek medical help

That's just a downright awful thing to say. Last year I did the same promotion, everyone complained about bots getting the offer. This year, I do it with a bot-proof captcha, and everyone is complaining about the captcha.

There is no winning.

I didn't have to create an LET offer at $0 profit to me. Maybe I just shouldn't participate next year? That way, no one can have a $6/year VPS :D OGF seemed a lot more chill and liked the joke.

As a fellow provider; This chess test was absolutely amazing, and well executed! :D
    Awesome work.

• pass on this one

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited November 2022

@raza19 said: otherwise it's just a waste of time.

ofcourse we are wasting time and these innovations on offers and some cliparts chering up people

• @DP said: You should.

I know, Which is why I did in my previous post :)

• a captchas that bring out the worse of homo sapiens
    let me repeat, @Advin u made the world better with that chess
    damn brilliant

• Page69Hype!!

• @pawnup said:
    @FAT32 - You are the admin. By allowing poor quality offers such as @Advin, I am really disappointed with LET. No longer hanging around for LET BF offers. Goodbye. Best wishes.

100% agreement. By approving this offer @FAT32 u r making a mockery of the black Friday offers. I have been a member of this forum a little short of a decade now and this is the first time I feel like I'm running behind offers, only to be rejected by deals 99.99% of LET cannot get it even if they tried. There should definitely be a minimum quantity threshold for all offers, 5 is a joke.

Thanked by 1DeadlyChemist
  • @Advin said:

@ilsubyeega said:
    Even through we could get the promo code from the script code atm-its cllient sided.
    Well, it seems that 5 stocks are already claimed, rip

Yeah, unlikely I'd reuse this again for that reason.

Advin, you need to replace Chess with a game of Go to make it even harder next time!
    I enjoyed the chess Captcha

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@pawnup said:
    FAT32 - You are the admin. By allowing poor quality offers such as Advin, I am really disappointed with LET. No longer hanging around for LET BF offers. Goodbye. Best wishes.

People like you is the reason why no one is motivated to do anything for the community anymore, at least not for free.

You are looking at the fancy side of the event, but you never know how many countless hours of stress I am into to ensure I bring the most exclusive deals on LET. I gone through quite some negotiation with providers to bring the best deal possible. I have to stress this again, each deal on average require ~20 minutes of my time, and there's 150 deals, you can do the maths.

I am pretty sure the same goes with providers as well, I have seen them busy setting up new nodes just for Black Friday event! Everyone do their part to make this event a success.

Where are you when you gotten those good deals? Why do you only come and complain when you didn't get one?

• @Advin that was a fantastic move. For all the folks just nagging that they don't know how to play chess, you just needed to loose lol.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@raza19 said:

@pawnup said:
    @FAT32 - You are the admin. By allowing poor quality offers such as @Advin, I am really disappointed with LET. No longer hanging around for LET BF offers. Goodbye. Best wishes.

100% agreement. By approving this offer @FAT32 u r making a mockery of the black Friday offers. I have been a member of this forum a little short of a decade now and this is the first time I feel like I'm running behind offers, only to be rejected by deals 99.99% of LET cannot get it even if they tried. There should definitely be a minimum quantity threshold for all offers, 5 is a joke.

LET actually encourages offers with super limited stock, like 5-10, we make virtually $0 profit on these (in fact, we probably lose money selling these), but we do it anyways just for fun. It really doesn't make sense for us to do more than 5 on something so exclusive and on something that we lose money on.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2022

We still have a few 250 GB dedicated SFTP storage
    Unmetered bandwidth (1 Gbit shared / Germany)
    Built-in media center
    Built-in live notifications
    Built-in magnet pulls

$1.99 / month
    Only 3 available!
    Order: https://ondynamic.net/ond/products#STORAGE-250GB-G2-R2-BF2022
    Feature details: https://ondynamic.net/ond/info-storage

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • seriously i cannot XDXDXD
    i still playing that chess
    come on, FREE chess game on web
    any help on beating the AI?

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • @sonu said: What about a quantum physics problem?

It's more fun than chess :D

• @Advin I took too long in the chess game, but respect your effort.

• @chickenkothu said:

@nobizzle said:
    I seem to be the only one who doesn't understand wtf just happened

@Advin had his sale but behind a captcha where you had to win a chess game, Apparently it bugged out for some, (worked out well for me) but the site went down briefly and the coupon had been put to use as intended by some 5 people, And the coupon was visible from the frontend element too (apparently). So some got mad but some like me find it amusing.

• @Advin my comment was a joke, i got beat in the chess game and still love you <3

Thanked by 1Advin
  • @raza19 said:

@pawnup said:

if you have a minimum threshold, it just means we won't probably get any legendary deals. although, i do agree that its very hard to actually catch an offer before stock runs out.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • How about a puzzle game next time? I don't like chess anyways. But, tell 'em first it's a puzzle(not guessing) game so they won't get mad.

• @forces said:
    seriously i cannot XDXDXD

Keep it on till the next BF sale, maybe you can get one for 3$/yr xD

• so many people are toxic about that captcha, so I just wanna say it was awesome. loved it!!

Thanked by 2FAT32 mrTom
  • @Advin said:

@raza19 said:

@pawnup said:

LET actually encourages offers with super limited stock, like 5-10, we make virtually $0 profit on these (in fact, we probably lose money selling these), but we do it anyways just for fun. It really doesn't make sense for us to do more than 5 on something so exclusive and on something that we lose money on.

If there is a next time, I hope it is a game of tic-tac-toe :D

Thanked by 2mrTom greentea
  • @Advin Good move .

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Advin said:

Not like 100% encourage but I think everyone can see the problem, providers can only choose one of the followings:

• Negative profit, low quantity
    • Low profit, high quantity
    • Moderate profit, no limit in quantity

When providers opt for the second or third options, some people will think the flash sale event as not amazing enough. There's always something to complain about.

• make the Chess game as default captcha for all providers, relax and finish the chess, take time to think if you really need the deal before you buy :)

• Where are you when you gotten those good deals? Why do you only come and complain when you didn't get one?

I have been a loyal member for over a year and I have purchased Racknerd specials. I also thanked them. I also thank the admins for getting high quality reasonably priced deals. When things are good I call them good. When they are not, and wasted my time, I quit. I would not mind you deleting my account. I cannot find the option myself, which I am searching.

• @derekyang said:
    make the Chess game as default captcha for all providers, relax and finish the chess, take time to think if you really need the deal before you buy :)

time to learn the fastest way to lose in chess.

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • @pawnup said:

Where are you when you gotten those good deals? Why do you only come and complain when you didn't get one?

I have been a loyal member for over a year and I have purchased Racknerd specials. I also thanked them. I also thank the admins for getting high quality reasonably priced deals. When things are good I call them good. When they are not, and wasted my time, I quit. I would not mind you deleting my account. I cannot find the option myself, which I am searching.

I'm sure you'll be missed dearly.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @chickenkothu said:

@forces said:
    seriously i cannot XDXDXD

Keep it on till the next BF sale, maybe you can get one for 3$/yr xD

no i went to the github, too awesome i decide to host that chess game myself