Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Production grade unmanaged VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Production grade unmanaged VPS

Recently my production systems on contabo servers became unstable due to their poor network quality. Hardware decent, support not bad, but network became real BS. Looking for production grade unmanaged KVM VPS. Specs:

• 2 CPU (AMD preferred)
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 100 GB NVMe (no IOPS throttle preferred)
  • 100 Mbps but with decent network quality (a lot of peering, well known datacenter(s))
  • Price: 10 - 15 EUR/mo.

Comments

• im sure @NDTN has something for that.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • LowHostingLowHosting Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:
    Recently my production systems on contabo servers became unstable due to their poor network quality. Hardware decent, support not bad, but network became real BS. Looking for production grade unmanaged KVM VPS. Specs:

• 2 CPU (AMD preferred)
    • 4 GB RAM
    • 100 Mbps but with decent network quality (a lot of peering, well known datacenter(s))

I'm pretty sure one of our plans could be perfect for you, if you need, send me a PM for a free trial.

https://lowhosting.org/clientarea/cart?rp=/store/rkvmprotected

About the peerings, check https://bgp.he.net/AS212508 if you want.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Thank you for the mention @cybertech
    @LTniger now we can offer you a custom plan in NL with Ryzen 3960x and NVMe. If you need DE and can wait until next month, we will have EPYC Milan in Frankfurt, DE when we complete the upgrade to 10Gbps port. Our DC there is 23M which has great network/peering.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182320/v6node-moves-to-frankfurt-epyc-3rd-gen-preorder-dedicated-ipv4#latest

This might be interesting for you, also located with 23M in Frankfurt, Germany

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited November 2022

LiteServer without a doubt in NL. They have been superb for my production sites.

4 cores and 4 GB RAM , 80 GB NVME (20 gigs short) + 20 TB bandwidth for 12 euros.

https://liteserver.nl/nvme-ssd-vps/

Might want to wait a week and they will have even better deals than this one for BF (I hope)

Edit: I know you did not mention Bulgaria at all, but AlphaVPS have solid track record on my books.

https://alphavps.com/high-performance-vps.html

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @LTniger said:

• 2 CPU (AMD preferred)
    • 4 GB RAM

I can offer you something with a better CPU And a Flexible Non-Congested Network.

• Is there something wrong with CPX31 at EUR 13.60?

Or CX21 if you don't want the extra power + 100 GBs volume, that will be EUR 9.75.

• @Kassem said:
    Is there something wrong with CPX31 at EUR 13.60?

Or CX21 if you don't want the extra power + 100 GBs volume, that will be EUR 9.75.

Not sure. But what their talking about in regards to contabo's network its true that it is generally overcrowded sometimes.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

moved

Thanked by 1Levi
  • SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

We'll be able to offer this for $10/month:

2 vCores @ 3.40+ GHz (Ryzen 9 5950X)
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    100 GB NVMe Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth @ 1 Gbit/s (shared)
    1 IPv4 Address

Order Link: https://my.zadeservers.net/store/compute-optimized-nvme-kvm-de/de-compute-kvm-nvme-4

We're AS13627. If you'd like to try out a no strings attached trial, feel free to DM me and I'll be happy to set it up for you.

• @jahrinc said: I know you did not mention Bulgaria at all, but AlphaVPS have solid track record on my books.

I think they also have Germany.

• @NDTN said:
    If you need DE and can wait until next month, we will have EPYC Milan in Frankfurt, DE when we complete the upgrade to 10Gbps port. Our DC there is 23M which has great network/peering.

Do you consider opening per-orders for Frankfurt by any chance? And no Ryzens at this location, only Epyc?

• Mmm, 23M is really juicy one. Should I wait for BF?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Mmm, 23M is really juicy one. Should I wait for BF?

Dude, you shop at Balenciaga. Why wait for BF, go all in.

That being said - our EPYC's are designed for production and reliability. At NUE we get Hetzner connectivity, however, that's going to change pretty soon and we'll add some additional peering and transit there, along with a wave to FRA. Anyway - still absolutely stable, Hetzner is well peered and we hadn't had interruptions for years on colocation.

• @AlexBarakov said: Dude, you shop at Balenciaga.

You got my attention mister. Could you please offer me in PM your best offer for EPYC-8G?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@cyberpunk said:

@NDTN said:
    If you need DE and can wait until next month, we will have EPYC Milan in Frankfurt, DE when we complete the upgrade to 10Gbps port. Our DC there is 23M which has great network/peering.

Do you consider opening per-orders for Frankfurt by any chance? And no Ryzens at this location, only Epyc?

Yes we will have pre-orders for Frankfurt with additional bonus. There will be only EPYC/E5 this time, maybe we will add Ryzen in the near future.

Thanked by 2cyberpunk nick_