Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - LIFETIME OFFERS! Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - LIFETIME OFFERS! Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

Comments

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited October 2022

@Hostlovin said:
    The Singapore Direct Admin page login page shows

OOPS!
    Privileges needed to load the skin have not been granted for this account or unexpected issue has happened. Please contact your administrator.

=(

Yes, nothing unusual. It happens for more hostings. Just go again to the main login page yourdomain.tld:2222 and it should be fine.

This error occurs when the browser is reopened and the tabs are restored.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@lovelyserver said:

@Hostlovin said:
    The Singapore Direct Admin page login page shows

OOPS!
    Privileges needed to load the skin have not been granted for this account or unexpected issue has happened. Please contact your administrator.

=(

Yes, nothing unusual. It happens for more hostings. Just go again to the main login page yourdomain.tld:2222 and it should be fine.

This error occurs when the browser is reopened and the tabs are restored.

In this case, the alpha release from DirectAdmin was broken, we've reported this to Martynas from DA and reverted to the current release. Loading properly now.

• Ordered a set! Cheers

@User1 said:
    Ordered a set! Cheers

Welcome aboard!!! :)

• strifestrife Member
    edited October 2022

Hi, where can I find the test IP to see ping/speeds? Thanks

Specifically for SG and LA.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@strife said:

Hey there!

Sending you a PM :)

• @MikePT said:

@strife said:

Hey there!

Sir, can you help me to open port for mikhmon app, i was send ticket but not replay was 12 hours

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@cangkirhost said:

@MikePT said:

@strife said:

Hey there!

Sir, can you help me to open port for mikhmon app, i was send ticket but not replay was 12 hours

12 hours is nothing

Wait until you become virmach or hosthatch client and then will used to get ticket reply within a few days

Even George Datacenter which has one of the best customer services replying my ticket on 1 day average, that is normal

Thanked by 1MikePT

@cangkirhost said:

@MikePT said:

@strife said:

Hey there!

Its weekend...

@add_iT said:

@cangkirhost said:

@MikePT said:

@strife said:

Hey there!

12 hours is nothing

Wait until you become virmach or hosthatch client and then will used to get ticket reply within a few days

Even George Datacenter which has one of the best customer services replying my ticket on 1 day average, that is normal

Indeed! :)

• @MikePT said:

@cangkirhost said:

@MikePT said:

@strife said:

Hey there!

Its weekend...

@add_iT said:

@cangkirhost said:

@MikePT said:

@strife said:

Hey there!

12 hours is nothing

Indeed! :)

Ok sir, i request open port if allow

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lifeformlifeform Member
    edited October 2022

deleted

• bapbap Member

can someone give me a clue,
    how to expose nodejs application?

@bap said:
    can someone give me a clue,
    how to expose nodejs application?

Not sure what you mean?

• I think he would like to know how to host a Node.js app on DirectAdmin.

Thanked by 3bap MikePT Liso
  • bapbap Member

@nick_ said:
    I think he would like to know how to host a Node.js app on DirectAdmin.

Yes, I have tried to create nodejs app (simple express js on port 3000 or 80) via DA panel, but I couldn't access the API. Not sure where I made the mistake.

Is there any way I could proxy pass domain:80 or domain:443 to app:3000?

@bap said:

@nick_ said:
    I think he would like to know how to host a Node.js app on DirectAdmin.

Yes, I have tried to create nodejs app (simple express js on port 3000 or 80) via DA panel, but I couldn't access the API. Not sure where I made the mistake.

Is there any way I could proxy pass domain:80 or domain:443 to app:3000?

Ticket. It doesn't work that way.

• bapbap Member

@MikePT said:

Ticket. It doesn't work that way.

sure, thank you.

• XiaoYungXiaoYung Member
    edited October 2022

Hello @MikePT can you check my ticket? I opened it a month ago. Ticket: #314455

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Looks like litespeed/mysql is down again :( on wla1

• Yes and apache failed to start as well :|

• Yep, LA server is down again....

• Maybe LA customers can be migrated to DE if the situation becomes too instable to bear (of course this would depend on individual use case and expectations).

Thanked by 2bikegremlin verd

Hey guys

Sorry for the hassle here.

One of the disks was corrupted - had to run a whole file system repair to be able to boot the services, the disk has also been repaired and it's now healthy.

Are services are back online.

@Hostlovin said:
    Looks like litespeed/mysql is down again :( on wla1

@Acacy said:
    Yes and apache failed to start as well :|

@miklovin90 said:
    Yep, LA server is down again....

We're so sorry guys - explanation is above.

@Ympker said:
    Maybe LA customers can be migrated to DE if the situation becomes too instable to bear (of course this would depend on individual use case and expectations).

Definitely!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:
    Maybe LA customers can be migrated to DE if the situation becomes too instable to bear (of course this would depend on individual use case and expectations).

Hetzner uber alles!

:)

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT

@bikegremlin said:

@Ympker said:

Hetzner uber alles!

:)

By far the best location ever in terms of stability!

Thanked by 2Ympker bikegremlin
  • gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited October 2022

@MikePT said:

@lukewoj said:

@TWC said: So sad, the level of arrogance...

Meanwhile; you're shilling your products here acting like an angel, but as soon as someone questions the viability of your offers, they "surely speak a lot", and should worry about themselves.

Exactly that. Apparently legitimate opinions can only be provided from long term members.

He sure does seem to have a lot of licensing issues as well. Probably has to wait for the next sign up to pay for them.

Sorry? A lot of licensing issues? Care to elaborate?

Don't you think you're creating rumors?

as a view from a customer (which i am): not a single problem = 100% happyness
    some small errors/failures = 90% happyness
    and so on

Best/perfect hoster is for me with no problems at all which affect me as a customer. So you arent the best/perfect hoster. You are cheap and a one man army but cant compete with some big names when it comes to uptime, relability, how to talk to customers, ...

Why you are using the alpha branch for direct admin? It shouldnt be used in a working environment

@gbzret4d said:

@MikePT said:

@lukewoj said:

@TWC said: So sad, the level of arrogance...

Meanwhile; you're shilling your products here acting like an angel, but as soon as someone questions the viability of your offers, they "surely speak a lot", and should worry about themselves.

Exactly that. Apparently legitimate opinions can only be provided from long term members.

He sure does seem to have a lot of licensing issues as well. Probably has to wait for the next sign up to pay for them.

Sorry? A lot of licensing issues? Care to elaborate?

Don't you think you're creating rumors?

as a view from a customer (which i am): not a single problem = 100% happyness
    some small errors/failures = 90% happyness
    and so on

Best/perfect hoster is for me with no problems at all which affect me as a customer. So you arent the best/perfect hoster. You are cheap and a one man army but cant compete with some big names when it comes to uptime, relability, how to talk to customers, ...

Why you are using the alpha branch for direct admin? It shouldnt be used in a working environment

We're using alpha because we've been recommended to do so, furthermore, it provides the last features that some of our customers ask us for.

We're a small shop, yeah, we do try to provide the best service possible, it's not in our interest to compete with the big names. We're fine as it is to be frank.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • LexLex Member

It's hard to find a service that offers all, reliable, fast and cheap. Mike somehow manages the impossible! A hiccup here and there, but I'm more than completely satisfied with his services.

@Lex said:
    It's hard to find a service that offers all, reliable, fast and cheap. Mike somehow manages the impossible! A hiccup here and there, but I'm more than completely satisfied with his services.

Thank you Lex, I'm happy to read this! :-)