Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - LIFETIME OFFERS! Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - LIFETIME OFFERS! Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

Comments

• @MikePT said: CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    4096 IOPs
    10MB/s Disk
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

HAPPY LOVELY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL <3

is this LVE limits also applied to existing customers?
    as you said before:

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    30MB/s Disk
    8192 IOPs
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

--

Per DirectAdmin account, or subaccount :), each account gets its own limits!

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3312490/#Comment_3312490

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • have a nice day on your birthday. with multiple sales too :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

Happy Birthday!

Also, redirect loop on DE server.

Thanked by 2bikegremlin MikePT
  • happy birthday!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Smilence said:
    Happy birthday!!

Thank you!

@nyamenk said:
    Happy birthday mate :)

Thank you!

@khalequzzaman said:
    Happy birthday sir.

Thank you!

@default said:
    Happy Birthday Miguel! Enjoy your family, enjoy your children, enjoy your loving wife.

Meanwhile... maybe you should stop creating all these lifetime offers. Support + EU electricity + bad reviews might damage your business model later on. Don't get me wrong, I am worried because deep inside I actually care about your life story. Feel free to ignore me though, as I do not know the insights of your business mathematics.

I definitely agree with you there, that's why we just added very small stock - our bills haven't grown that much yet but we're planning on launching new plans and colocation is on-hold due to energy prices, the war affects everyone right now!

@ravi said:
    Happy Birthday @MikePT :smile:

Thank you!

@nick_ said:
    Happy birthday, Mike! Have a great one!

Thank you!

@FatGrizzly said:
    Happy Birthday Mike! Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy! I hope your day is as amazing as you are, and again Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much for the nice message, I appreciate it :-)

@JasonM said:
    happy birthday Miguel <3

Thanks mate! <3

@lovelyserver said:
    Happy Birthday :cookie: and all the best and a lot of money from our pockets :D to make you rich :sunglasses: to be able to keep your service forever (lifetime) :+1: .

I wish I'd get rich from selling this small stock - we're quite not there yet :P, thank you!

@kkrajk said:
    Happy Birthday

Thank you!

@Hostlovin said:
    HAPPY BIrthday Mike ~

The singapore server is currently facing a login loop issue.

https://DIRECTADMINLOGINURL:2222/

It redirects to : https://DIRECTADMINLOGINURL:2222/login

When users input the username and password and click login again, they once again get redirected to :

https://DIRECTADMINLOGINURL:2222/login

Sometimes DA gets stuck - don't ask me why. I've restarted it, also happened in the DE server, thank you for the warm wishes!

@nick_ said:
    Seconding this issue. I have 2FA disabled, but it's still asking me for a 2FA code. I can't log in to the SG DirectAdmin.

Sorted mate!

@Ganonk said:

Thank you!

@hostfactor said:
    Happy birthday!!

Thank you!

Thanked by 2nick_ Ympker

@ElonBezos said:

@MikePT said: CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    4096 IOPs
    10MB/s Disk
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

HAPPY LOVELY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL <3

is this LVE limits also applied to existing customers?
    as you said before:

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    30MB/s Disk
    8192 IOPs
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

--

Per DirectAdmin account, or subaccount :), each account gets its own limits!

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3312490/#Comment_3312490

Thank you mate! <3

Correct, it applies to existing customers as well :-)

@ehab said:
    have a nice day on your birthday. with multiple sales too :)

Thank you!

@DanielNU said:
    Happy Birthday!

Also, redirect loop on DE server.

Sorted, and thank you Daniel!

@armwith said:
    happy birthday!

Thank you!

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • happy birthday

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Happy birthday to you, i wish you good health & another successful years in business ;-)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2022

@MikePT

Pls ticket #866076, crazy..

EDIT: thank you, resolved, paid

Thanked by 2MikePT ehab

@viaman said:
    happy birthday

Thank you :)

@miu said:
    Happy birthday to you, i wish you good health & another successful years in business ;-)

Thank you!!!

@miu said:
    @MikePT

Pls ticket #866076, crazy..

EDIT: thank you, resolved, paid

You guys need to wait, come on... :)

• Happy Birthday!

Was expecting you to increase the 2GB shared to like 5GB though :P

Thanked by 2JasonM MikePT
  • Happy birthday; I wish you more success in the future!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Happy Birthday!

Was expecting you to increase the 2GB shared to like 5GB though :P

Can't do! Thank you! 😁

@iqbal said:
    Happy birthday; I wish you more success in the future!

Thank you!

Hey there!

Current stock:

25 GB Reseller 8
    50 GB Reseller: 5
    100 GB Reseller: 5

Shared 2 GB: 33

Enjoy while stock lasts!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2022

@MikePT said:
    Hey there!

Current stock:

25 GB Reseller 8
    50 GB Reseller: 5

Shared 2 GB: 33

Enjoy while stock lasts!

All these reseller plans should have been sold by now. I think many people are worried about irrational political future and economic instability; or maybe people no longer trust lifetime offers because many providers have failed in the past.

@default said: All these reseller plans should have been sold by now. I think many people are worried about irrational political future and economic instability; or maybe people no longer trust lifetime offers because many providers have failed in the past.

Yeah well, our company is turning 7 years old in December and MyW has been running for 3+ years.

We're ok financially, not a large or even medium-sized provider, still very small, but running well :-)

Cheers!

edited September 2022

Hi,

Current stock:

25 GB Reseller 8
    50 GB Reseller: 4

Shared 2 GB: 31

Don't hesitate - signup for excellent Webhosting! :)

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2022

@MikePT said:

It's not a matter of "excellent", because service is quite good indeed. It's a question of business "lifetime", especially nowadays, when electricity is going... To the moon 🚀

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited September 2022

@default said:

@MikePT said:

It's not a matter of "excellent", because service is quite good indeed. It's a question of business "lifetime", especially nowadays, when electricity is going... To the moon 🚀

Two providers already increased their pricing - we do have the servers paid for already so we don't anticipate any issues! :)

• afnafn Member
    edited September 2022

please forgive the naïve question but:

Reseller LET Special
    25GB SSD space

That's the total for all accounts I can "resell", not 25gb for every single account?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited September 2022

@afn said: That's the total for all accounts I can "resell", not 25gb for every single account?

yes, in every reseller hosting company, you (reseller) is given the total space in GB, and then you can slice it into any desired plans suitable to your clients like 1GB, 5GB, etc.

some hosts allow overselling so you can "virtually" sell 25GB space to every single account, but your total (reseller account) space is limited to 25GB itself. So if your single customer uses his 25GB space that you allotted, then your rest of the customers will not be able to upload any files as your reseller account limit is reached.

• afnafn Member
    edited September 2022

thanks @JasonM clear explanation!

Thanked by 2MikePT JasonM

@afn said:
    please forgive the naïve question but:

Reseller LET Special
    25GB SSD space

That's the total for all accounts I can "resell", not 25gb for every single account?

@JasonM said:

@afn said: That's the total for all accounts I can "resell", not 25gb for every single account?

yes, in every reseller hosting company, you (reseller) is given the total space in GB, and then you can slice it into any desired plans suitable to your clients like 1GB, 5GB, etc.

some hosts allow overselling so you can "virtually" sell 25GB space to every single account, but your total (reseller account) space is limited to 25GB itself. So if your single customer uses his 25GB space that you allotted, then your rest of the customers will not be able to upload any files as your reseller account limit is reached.

@afn said:
    thanks @JasonM clear explanation!

Thank you @JasonM , much better than my own responses!

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • How long is a lifetime by the way? I looked at your legal area but couldn't find the definition.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hi, softaculous on wsg1 is expired

Thanked by 1MikePT

@lukewoj said:
    How long is a lifetime by the way? I looked at your legal area but couldn't find the definition.

For as long as the company exists! :)

@jcolideles said:
    Hi, softaculous on wsg1 is expired

I got a ticket with Softaculous waiting for them to get back to us. The auto-renewal function isn't working properly, it's not using our funds there. Should be sorted today/tomorrow.

Thanked by 1jcolideles
  • @MikePT said: For as long as the company exists!

So if someone signs up today and you shut up shop tomorrow, that's a lifetime of service?

@lukewoj said:

@MikePT said: For as long as the company exists!

So if someone signs up today and you shut up shop tomorrow, that's a lifetime of service?

Should we promise it to last 100 years, if the company doesn't operate for so long?

Considering your worries, you should just skip our sales mate.

Thanked by 2Arkas ariq01
  • @MikePT said: Should we promise it to last 100 years, if the company doesn't operate for so long?

Well in my personal opinion, you should at least provide the minimum amount of time that your customers would expect to have an active service for. With the relaxed wording of your offer and legal terms, a lifetime could be that of a regular housefly which survives for about a month.

Let's say that someone pays 50€ for a lifetime reseller package and your company stops operating tomorrow. Does that then mean that this offer is technically against the LET rules as you can't offer a package that's more than $12 USD/month?

I'm strongly against any lifetime deals and don't know how you're able to offer them here but it seems like this forum lets anything go. Maybe because you're a moderator, Jon lets it slide. As much as I hate WHT, they at least banned these kinds of offers as they're deceptive to the end consumer.

I'm not interested in buying a deal myself but I'm just worried about your customers. Someone new to the hosting world will sign up and actually think it's a lifetime deal. They will sign up local mum and dad businesses, pricing their hosting thinking they've paid for a lifetime and then all of a sudden you might shut up shop.

Depending on how it goes, they might lose all of their data and have to build a whole new website and start fresh with their emails. Maybe you'll let them know that they need to migrate away as you're closing down the servers but then that will be a massive headache for them.

Also, when you say how many years you've been in business. Just remember that Bernie Madoff was able to run his pyramid scheme for over 10 years before being caught out.