Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aquatis | 8GB KVM VPS $6/mo | NVMe | Daily Backups | 1TB Bandwidth | 1 Gbps Uplink | Tampa, Florida
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aquatis | 8GB KVM VPS $6/mo | NVMe | Daily Backups | 1TB Bandwidth | 1 Gbps Uplink | Tampa, Florida

Aquatis_JosephAquatis_Joseph Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2022 in Offers

Welcome!

Hey there and thanks for checking out our post! Just a bit of background, Aquatis has been a hosting provider since 2016 and has grown to support many new services. We've recently expanded our hosting services and wanted to offer the community high-ram KVM VPSs for a super affordable price! We hope you enjoy them!

Plans

HRKVM-8
* 2 v Cores
* 8 GB DDR3 Ram
* 1 GB Swap
* 20 GB NVMe Storage
* 1 TB Bandwidth
* 1 Gbps Uplink
* 1 IPv4 Address
* Path DDoS Protection
* Free Daily Backups
* Tampa Florida

Price: $6/mo
Order Here

Larger plans can be found here: https://aquatis.host/hr-kvm-vps-hosting/

Agreement Discounts

We offer agreement discounts based on your agreement period. The longer you purchase your service, the more you save!

1-Month Agreement: No Discount
3-Month Agreement: 2% Off
6-Month Agreement: 4% Off
12-Month Agreement: 6% Off

Network

We currently use Hivelocity as our upstream provider, providing you with a premium blend of data transit carriers. We also use Path for DDoS protection which comes standard on all of our infrastructure.

SLA

We currently provide an SLA of 99% to all high-ram KVM products. If you would like to read more information about our SLA policy you can click the link below.

https://aquatis.host/service-level-agreement/

Operating Systems

We currently have 25 pre-installed operating systems installed to provide you with a lot of flexibility when starting out your new project. We support the following operating systems below.

• AlmaLinux: 8.5 / 8.6
  • Centos: 7.9 / 8.2
  • Debian: 9.4 / 10 / 11
  • Fedora: 31 / 32 / 33 / 34
  • Rocky Linux: 8.4
  • Scientific Linux: 7.0 / 7.1 / 7.4
  • openSUSE: 13.1 / 15.1
  • Ubuntu: 18.04 / 18.10 / 19.04 / 20.04
  • Webuzo Centos: 7.5 / 7.8
  • Webuzo Ubuntu: 16.04 / 18.04

Again, thanks for reading!

Thanked by 3Ympker alilet Jake4

Comments

• I have been using Aquatis for hosting my Minecraft server before I bought the lifetime server from ZAP Hosting. The Minecraft servers from Aquatis are highly affordable and even the small plan has been rockin'. Discord is also active. Welcome to the community and glws!

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Before using Aquatis host my servers used to go down daily from DDoS attacks, but once switched no script kiddy has taken down my servers since.

Thanked by 1Aquatis_Joseph
  • yabs please (as always)

• Aquatis_JosephAquatis_Joseph Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@hyperblast said:
    yabs please (as always)

YABS is attached below!

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-4640 v2 @ 2.20GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2199.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.6 GiB
    Swap       : 1023.0 MiB
    Disk       : 18.6 GiB
    Distro     : CentOS Linux 8 (Core)
    Kernel     : 4.18.0-193.14.2.el8_2.x86_64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 80.04 MB/s   (20.0k) | 582.46 MB/s   (9.1k)
    Write      | 80.25 MB/s   (20.0k) | 585.53 MB/s   (9.1k)
    Total      | 160.30 MB/s  (40.0k) | 1.16 GB/s    (18.2k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.27 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.70 GB/s     (1.6k)
    Write      | 1.34 GB/s     (2.6k) | 1.82 GB/s     (1.7k)
    Total      | 2.61 GB/s     (5.1k) | 3.53 GB/s     (3.4k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 796 Mbits/sec   | 210 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 832 Mbits/sec   | 399 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 833 Mbits/sec   | 668 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 574 Mbits/sec   | 210 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 919 Mbits/sec   | 866 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 921 Mbits/sec   | 658 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 892 Mbits/sec   | 506 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 568
    Multi Core      | 1037
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/17034358

@Jake4 said:
    Before using Aquatis host my servers used to go down daily from DDoS attacks, but once switched no script kiddy has taken down my servers since.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your support!

• First, they offered me an IP to test. Then I ordered according to that info. Then they said they can't offer an IP from that subnet, and issued a refund.

@azatabd said:
    First, they offered me an IP to test. Then I ordered according to that info. Then they said they can't offer an IP from that subnet, and issued a refund.

I apologize that you experienced that. While we do offer IPs to test that is part of our network (with looking glass), we assign IPs based on random. Since we wouldn't be able to provide a proper working service that would meet/exceed your expectations, I've gone ahead and refunded you since we wouldn't meet your needs.

I do appreciate your feedback though!

• @Aquatis_Joseph said:

@azatabd said:
    First, they offered me an IP to test. Then I ordered according to that info. Then they said they can't offer an IP from that subnet, and issued a refund.

I apologize that you experienced that. While we do offer IPs to test that is part of our network (with looking glass), we assign IPs based on random. Since we wouldn't be able to provide a proper working service that would meet/exceed your expectations, I've gone ahead and refunded you since we wouldn't meet your needs.

I already told about the refund. However, why bother giving a test IP if you can't provide it? This was my point.

• @azatabd said:

@Aquatis_Joseph said:

I already told about the refund. However, why bother giving a test IP if you can't provide it? This was my point.

Because it's on their network and representative of the actual routing?

• @skorous said:

@azatabd said:

@Aquatis_Joseph said:

When I ask for an IP, I assume that I CAN GET an IP from that subnet. That is my point.

• @azatabd said:
    When I ask for an IP, I assume that I CAN GET an IP from that subnet. That is my point.

If you want an IP from a certain subnet, you need to ASK IF YOU CAN GET AN IP FROM THAT SUBNET.

A "test IP" is only for ping and traceroute purposes, aka to see the latency and routing to their network. Sure, some companies will have IPs available from the same subnet as the test IP, but that is never a guarantee. If you want to waste less time, please communicate properly your needs and expectations. Do not blame the provider for not reading your mind and not knowing the assumptions that you have.

Thanked by 2RapToN yoursunny
  • @azatabd said:

@skorous said:

@azatabd said:

@Aquatis_Joseph said:

Lmao, you do this with large providers as well?

• @azatabd said:

Lol dude, seriously?

You asking a test IP, not requesting a IP.
    "... I assume...", No, you're missing your own point. Don't do that again.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Aquatis_Joseph said: Hivealocity

Sorry just had to edit/fix that :smiley:

• @emgh said:

@azatabd said:

@skorous said:

@azatabd said:

@Aquatis_Joseph said:

Lmao, you do this with large providers as well?

If I was looking for large providers I wouldn't be searching low end cheap VPS.

• @Lex said:

@azatabd said:

If you want an IP from a certain subnet, you need to ASK IF YOU CAN GET AN IP FROM THAT SUBNET.

A "test IP" is only for ping and traceroute purposes, aka to see the latency and routing to their network. Sure, some companies will have IPs available from the same subnet as the test IP, but that is never a guarantee. If you want to waste less time, please communicate properly your needs and expectations. Do not blame the provider for not reading your mind and not knowing the assumptions that you have.

In my experience, most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random. Or, when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range.

• @azatabd said:
    In my experience, most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random. Or, when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range.

I don't know what limited experience you have, but with my 50 something providers that I've worked with, I have never encountered the behavior you are mentioning.

I mean, the test IP might not even belong to them, usually the datacenter might have already set up and the provider that resells the servers under his own BGP will simply send you the datacenter looking glass.

Anyway, best of luck with your future endeavors, word of advice: assuming less and communicating more will get you further in life, not just in negotiations.

• @azatabd said: In my experience, most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random. Or, when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range.

You're working with hosts from a different market segment. The hosts you're looking for are those who focus on SEO and have their products tailored to that. You're in the wrong hosting company/market segment. Go to hosting providers focused on SEO then as it seems like you're mistaken on what you'll find here.

@azatabd said: most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random

Would you mind naming or sharing a link to a couple of providers that does this?

If there were, surely it'll be clearly stated somewhere on their website.

@azatabd said: when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range

Not necessarily.

• @DP said:

@azatabd said: most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random

Would you mind naming or sharing a link to a couple of providers that does this?

@azatabd said: when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range

Not necessarily.

I don't mind. Try apeweb, ramnode.

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@azatabd said: In my experience, most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random. Or, when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range.

You're working with hosts from a different market segment. The hosts you're looking for are those who focus on SEO and have their products tailored to that. You're in the wrong hosting company/market segment. Go to hosting providers focused on SEO then as it seems like you're mistaken on what you'll find here.

I am sorry but I didn't get your point.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited September 2022

@azatabd said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@azatabd said: In my experience, most providers tell beforehand when they can't offer an IP from specific subnets as the process of getting an IP is random. Or, when they do provide an IP to test, they provide an IP from that range.

https://www.aseohosting.com/

Or look for hosting providers who are focusing on SEO. You'll be able to be more selective on what IPs you get from which IP space.

If you're looking to pick and choose what IPs you get from this company here or from someone on LET, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=seo+hosting

• @Lex said:

@azatabd said:

I don't know what limited experience you have, but with my 50 something providers that I've worked with, I have never encountered the behavior you are mentioning.

I mean, the test IP might not even belong to them, usually the datacenter might have already set up and the provider that resells the servers under his own BGP will simply send you the datacenter looking glass.

Anyway, best of luck with your future endeavors, word of advice: assuming less and communicating more will get you further in life, not just in negotiations.

Limited experience: No. I have contacted hundreds of providers and I have my reasons for that. I can disclose them privately. I know that the test IP may not belong to them. While contacting them, I make some clear requirements. Even Aquatis can confirm that. I can't disclose those requirements openly. I briefly describe what I need and WHY I need that.

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@azatabd said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

Or look for hosting providers who are focusing on SEO. You'll be able to be more selective on what IPs you get from which IP space.

If you're looking to pick and choose what IPs you get from this company here or from someone on LET, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

What I need is not SEO related.

edited September 2022

@azatabd said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@azatabd said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

From this thread you're looking for the ability to pick-and-choose which IP addresses you want with unique/specific conditions on IP space.

While you're not directly looking for SEO hosting, they probably have more flexibility to accommodate your IP requirements and parameters. Because many hosting providers in the lowend market don't really do this a whole lot unless it's a one-off for a single client here and there.

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@azatabd said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@azatabd said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

From this thread you're looking for the ability to pick-and-choose which IP addresses you want with unique/specific conditions on IP space.

While you're not directly looking for SEO hosting, they probably have more flexibility to accommodate your IP requirements and parameters. Because many hosting providers in the lowend market don't really do this a whole lot unless it's a one-off for a single client here and there.

I DM'ed you.

edited September 2022

You didn't DM me.

You posted on my wall. It's still public.

What I said doesn't change though.

@azatabd said:

@DP said:

Not necessarily.

Sorry, just did a quick search on my phone but I can’t find anything from them that states what you said.

• @DP said:

@azatabd said:

@DP said:

Not necessarily.

Sorry, just did a quick search on my phone but I can’t find anything from them that states what you said.

From the sound of it, they did a one-off via support to get him onto their platform.

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@DP said:

@azatabd said:

@DP said:

Not necessarily.

From the sound of it, they did a one-off via support to get him onto their platform.

Exactly! I always contact support. Either via live chat, or mostly, via tickets.