Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aquatis | 8GB KVM VPS $6/mo | NVMe | Daily Backups | 1TB Bandwidth | 1 Gbps Uplink | Tampa, Florida - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aquatis | 8GB KVM VPS $6/mo | NVMe | Daily Backups | 1TB Bandwidth | 1 Gbps Uplink | Tampa, Florida

2»

Comments

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    You didn't DM me.

You posted on my wall. It's still public.

What I said doesn't change though.

Thanks for fixing.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Anyways, I’m going to stop “polluting” this thread with chatter or questions that are not related to this provider (OP).

Sorry @Aquatis_Joseph! :smiley:

Thanked by 1Aquatis_Joseph
  • @azatabd said:

@emgh said:

@azatabd said:

@skorous said:

@azatabd said:

@Aquatis_Joseph said:

I apologize that you experienced that. While we do offer IPs to test that is part of our network (with looking glass), we assign IPs based on random. Since we wouldn't be able to provide a proper working service that would meet/exceed your expectations, I've gone ahead and refunded you since we wouldn't meet your needs.

I do appreciate your feedback though!

I already told about the refund. However, why bother giving a test IP if you can't provide it? This was my point.

Because it's on their network and representative of the actual routing?

When I ask for an IP, I assume that I CAN GET an IP from that subnet. That is my point.

Lmao, you do this with large providers as well?

If I was looking for large providers I wouldn't be searching low end cheap VPS.

That was not the question.