Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Dedicated Storage Servers (Gorilla and Panda)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Dedicated Storage Servers (Gorilla and Panda)

servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2022 in Offers

Hi LET

This is the first time we offer fully dedicated servers
Those servers are Dell servers with brand new Enterprise Western Digital Ultrastar DC disks
The servers come with console access if you wish to install from your iso (you need to open a ticket for console as we didnt automate it yet)

Please share your feedback about these offers as we will do much more dedicated servers offers in the future

** Dedicated Storage servers **

1- Panda Dedicated Server

2x Intel Xeon E5-2630L V2
6 Cores 12 Threads Each
64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
1x 1TB SSD
2x 16TB enterprise SATA disks
500mbps unmetered Bandwidth
1x IPv4
/64 IPv6 free on demand
69 USD$/month
Free Setup

Order Here

2- Gorilla Dedicated Server

2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2
8 Cores 16 Threads Each
128GB DDR3 ECC RAM
1x 1TB SSD
2x 16TB enterprise SATA disks
500mbps unmetered Bandwidth
1x IPv4
/64 IPv6 free on demand
79 USD$/month
Free Setup

Order Here

For our other VPS offers please check (all plans except ipv6 and eagle plans are in stock )

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/178012/servarica-lobster-unlimited-expanding-storage-offer

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/175460/servarica-black-friday-2021-crazy-deals-on-storage-ssd-and-nvme-vps-plans-with-5x-50-giveaway

About Us
servaRICA is VPS and dedicated server provider located in Montreal, Canada. We own our hardware and operate our own network and we are not reseller to any other company. We have been in business since 2010 (more than 10 years ago) .

The servers are hosted in our own datacenter suite in Montreal , Quebec , Canada
Looking glass: https://ping.servarica.com

FAQ:

• Where can we find your Terms of Service/Legal documents:
    TOS and AUP: https://servarica.com/terms-of-service/

• What are your accepted payment methods: We accept Paypal, Alipay, Credit Cards and Crypto currencies like (BTC , ETH etc)

• what is the setup time for the servers
    The servers already installed , it is just the usual order verification then the server is yours

• Does those servers come with IPMI
    yes , you can reboot , boot etc from the control panel

• Does those servers come with KVM (Console , VNC)
    yes , but you need to open ticket for it as it is in private lan for security reasons so we will give you access by ticket

Please let us know what you think

Thanks
Hani

Comments

• 💯

Thanked by 2servarica_hani miu
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Nice offers! Is it possible to order additional IPs? What's the price per IP? Thanks.

Thanked by 1miu
  • Very attractive pricing, especially for such large drives!

Many North American providers charge a fortune for the bigger drives (anything over ~4 TB), so this is refreshing to see.

I'd also be happy to see what you could offer with less CPU power and less RAM, but with full gigabit port speeds and a reasonable monthly transfer limit. I would consider something like that for holding backups or serving static files.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@exception0x876 said:
    Nice offers! Is it possible to order additional IPs? What's the price per IP? Thanks.

Each extra usable IP is 2$/m
    for IPs in bulk we can do better pricing
    Also users can announce their own subsets for 100$ one time fee

Thanked by 1miu
  • Daaaaaayum! Those are serious offers :)

@aj_potc said:
    Very attractive pricing, especially for such large drives!

Many North American providers charge a fortune for the bigger drives (anything over ~4 TB), so this is refreshing to see.

I'd also be happy to see what you could offer with less CPU power and less RAM, but with full gigabit port speeds and a reasonable monthly transfer limit. I would consider something like that for holding backups or serving static files.

Thanks

this is the first offer and from it will analyze how the user will use bandwidth based on that we can in the future offer both limited and unlimited offers with higher limits

• Really nice offer :+1:

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2022

If I wasn’t broke right now I would get one of these and cancel a couple vps’s

• Question: Add second SSD (1TB) possible?

@miu said:
    Question: Add second SSD (1TB) possible?

Yes but it will be NVMe but currently I dont have stock so if you want it and can wait please ask in ticket

Thanked by 1miu
  • luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
    edited September 2022

Can you consider offering a NAT vps for 5USD/mo?
    4GB RAM
    50GB SSD
    2TB HDD

P.S.
    I basically divided the specs by 16, which makes 80USD for the first server spec.

• @servarica_hani said:

@miu said:
    Question: Add second SSD (1TB) possible?

Thanks for fast answer

Yes but it will be NVMe but currently I dont have stock so if you want it and can wait

YES, can wait

please ask in ticket

Ok, will
    Thanks

@luckypenguin said:
    4GB RAM
    50GB SSD
    2TB HDD

P.S.
    I basically divided the specs by 16, which makes 80USD for the first server spec.

wait for Black Friday we will do good stuff :)

• Any plan restocking ipv6 vps?

• As you say, looking forward to Black Friday

• @luckypenguin said:
    4GB RAM
    50GB SSD
    2TB HDD

P.S.

Then it would not be dedicated and you'll have a few noisy neighbors abusing the server 24/7. :smile:

Thanked by 3miu servarica_hani Liso
  • @DanSummer said: Then it would not be dedicated and you'll have a few noisy neighbors abusing the server 24/7.

Well aware, but not everyone has a need for dedicated 33TB storage in Canada.
    But 2TB for ~7USD would still be a sweet deal.

@luckypenguin said:

@DanSummer said: Then it would not be dedicated and you'll have a few noisy neighbors abusing the server 24/7.

I mean our polar storage is actually within that price range
    the plan with 2TB disk and 2gb ram is 48$/y
    adding another 2gb ram is 40$/y which comes to 88$ which is 7.33$/m but paid yearly

and if you dont need the extra ram it will be 4$/m paid yearly

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited September 2022

@luckypenguin said:

@DanSummer said: Then it would not be dedicated and you'll have a few noisy neighbors abusing the server 24/7.

They have yearly plans on their site that I believe should meet or even exceed your spec.

I have a 2 core, 2GB ram and 2TB storage server with them. It cost less than $4 a month (billed yearly at $48) and I believe they had (maybe still have) a $29 ipv6 option.

• Guys, thanks for your suggestions, I'm really aware of the current deals that
    @servarica_hani has.

But if we divide this server to 16, we would potentially have a great offsite, with
    4GB, 50GB SSD and 2TB for around 5-7$. Even the 50GB SSD is worth it to have
    the main OS on, while having the 2TB as occasional backup without much performance.

Let's see BF deals ;)

• @luckypenguin said:
    Guys, thanks for your suggestions, I'm really aware of the current deals that
    @servarica_hani has.

But if we divide this server to 16, we would potentially have a great offsite, with
    4GB, 50GB SSD and 2TB for around 5-7$. Even the 50GB SSD is worth it to have
    the main OS on, while having the 2TB as occasional backup without much performance.

Let's see BF deals ;)

16x the hassles. You don't run a business, do you?

• Do you offer windows OS in Panda/Gorilla Dedicated Server

@Wan said:
    Do you offer windows OS in Panda/Gorilla Dedicated Server

We can mount the ISO and you do the install from the console
    or if you wish just ask for it to be installed
    Note: this is windows without license , so it will only work for 6 months then you need to reinstall or get your own license

• @servarica_hani said:

@Wan said:
    Do you offer windows OS in Panda/Gorilla Dedicated Server

We can mount the ISO and you do the install from the console
    or if you wish just ask for it to be installed
    Note: this is windows without license , so it will only work for 6 months then you need to reinstall or get your own license

Thanks

• @TimboJones said: 16x the hassles. You don't run a business, do you?

You don't have to comment on each post I make, do you?
    Find someone else to behave like a dick towards them.

Thanked by 2mosquitoguy scooke
  • @luckypenguin said:

@TimboJones said: 16x the hassles. You don't run a business, do you?

You don't have to comment on each post I make, do you?
    Find someone else to behave like a dick towards them.

You were being an annoying dick and I was on topic. If you need to be reminded this is a discussion forum, you probably shouldn't have access to a computer.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@luckypenguin & @TimboJones , come on guys. It doesn't cost anything to try at the least to be cordial towards each other. :blush:

• Ordered: Invoice #84313

• ZachNuyekZachNuyek Member, Patron Provider

Hey guys! I bought the Panda server a day or two after this post went up. Now coming up to 2 months, and here's a quick rundown of my review.

Control Panel - 6.5/10
    It's being managed through WHMCS. Nothing special, it just works, but a bit slow at times.

Support - 7.5/10
    Decent support. I only needed IPMI, so I requested it around 3AM that day and they got back to me within a hour that they were setting up IPMI access for me. About 40 minutes later they got back to me with the IPMI access details. There was a spelling or grammar mistake here and there.

Network - 9/10
    Very consistent, I'm able to reach 500 Mbps constantly and it is very stable.
    I used to have a storage server from Hetzner but needed a server much closer. I live around St. Louis and my ping is around 50-70 ms, usually averaging 55-60.

Specs - 9/10
    Would be higher but for the old low power CPU. ( Can't fault it for having such a good price! )
    The 1TB SSD and 2x16TB(NEW!) drives are amazing.

Price - 10/10
    Amazing price for what you get.

Overall - 8.5/10
    I haven't noticed any problems/outages, but I don't have anything checking on it 24/7. Very good for the price, YMMV. I can run some tests, but they need to be simple with no bloat and they can run on Windows Server.

• Any possibility to restock Panda?