Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Dedicated Storage Servers (Gorilla and Panda) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Dedicated Storage Servers (Gorilla and Panda)

2»

Comments

• i have used ServaRica before and used the a fairly beefy server but it something never feels right with it... quite laggy, maybe oversold, though yabs tell a different story so not really sure, smokes and mirros hmmm

• @socialzzz said:
    i have used ServaRica before and used the a fairly beefy server but it something never feels right with it... quite laggy, maybe oversold, though yabs tell a different story so not really sure, smokes and mirros hmmm

oversold dedi?

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

@AXYZE said:

@socialzzz said:
    i have used ServaRica before and used the a fairly beefy server but it something never feels right with it... quite laggy, maybe oversold, though yabs tell a different story so not really sure, smokes and mirros hmmm

oversold dedi?

Perhaps, or just the xen platform

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@socialzzz said:

based on your description it seems the issue is high latency between you and the server

when the server behave well in tests but feel laggy it means the connection between you and the server have high latency

This is unrelated to it being fully dedicated or virtual server

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@Hayashima said:
    Any possibility to restock Panda?

till some users cancels
    We will have new servers soon but they will have bigger storage and more disks but they will be same $/TB or better