Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE

13»

Comments

• edited August 2022

@Mumbly said:
    You're definitely psycho :)

Agreed, but you can't blame JustHost too much. Just avoid it or ask for refund or compensation if applicable.

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@antonpa said: Look, I see only what happens in billing, and I see what service u13634384b autorenewal was turned off and service was stoped. And if you needed the service, you would write to support before that. As we keeping all users data and all can be restored. What about „useless reply“, may be it was useless, but no one is immune from mistakes, sorry for this. And you could just answer to our support and take service back, that's all i wanted to convey to you.

Also, why didn‘t you say here that your account balance is a Bonus? What kind of refund are you talking about, if is a Bonus?

1. You lied that I cancelled renewal first, while the truth is renewal succeeded until 27th May, 2022 and my service (which is banned before 26th May) should abort on 28th May, 2022 from the my screenshot.
      My site got banned for no reasons, then I opened a ticket (got a useless 3-word reply within minutes), and at this time payment was okay.

2. It was not bonus but compensation for my lost site in January, which cannot be restored. You are lying that JustHost has daily backup, yet when data corrupts, you first deny the corruption, then calm people with useless lies, when people show the proofs, you are sorry then run away.

You can't restore my site in January, because JustHost lied about its backup system.
    That's why you compensated me, trying to silence me. Now it's the billing system that failed, and you again, deny it, disinform it, then feel sorry for it.

I feel sorry for you. How do you explain to your families what kind of work you're doing?
    Denying, lying to make a penny?
    You stinks.

1) As it was many months ago, Im checked the billing and see what service was turned off, and after I saw ticket from you without answer, and see what your site and account still exist on server.

2) At our site where is info, what you have ability to make backups from your panel, and we keep stopped services some time.

Also in this thread you ask to make refund, but don’t say nothing what your balance is a Bonus.

And Im never say any bad words personally to you, but you make it many times.

• edited August 2022

@antonpa
    Take it easy, man.
    Your emotional fluctuation can be seen from the spellings and grammar usage.

This is nothing personal. I think after seeing the screenshot and descriptions reasonable people will make their own choices, which I'm sure you will "respect" "correctly".

Now just relax and see you next post.

@antonpa said: Also in this thread you ask to make refund, but don’t say nothing what your balance is a Bonus.

The balance consists of my top-up and the compensation (for lost data), and the ticket I opened said I want all my money back. I've never asked for refund of "bonus".
    Nobody wants your "bonus", because it is compensation for something valuable lost.
    Plus you refused to refund compensation.

@antonpa said: And Im never say any bad words personally to you, but you make it many times.

I hate my poor mimic, but here we go:
    Im never say any bad lies to you, but you make it many times.

edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock

Unfortunately, I am not a native English speaker and I may have mistakes.

I also wrote several times that the account could and can be unblocked and there are no problems in this.

As for the refund, in the previous post you wrote "Can I get refund too? I want my remaining money (about 100 RUB) back. Some commission fee is acceptable." There was only one payment from you less than $1, which was refunded, so I have a question how can I make a refund more than your payment was?

• edited August 2022

@antonpa said:
    @ask_seek_knock

I also wrote several times that the account could and can be unblocked and there are no problems in this.

As for the refund, in the previous post you wrote "Can I get refund too? I want my remaining money (about 100 RUB) back. Some commission fee is acceptable." There was only one payment from you less than $1, which was refunded, so I have a question how can I make a refund more than your payment was?

1. I'm not a native speaker either, but I think anyone with a junior high degree won't make those mistakes:
      "At our site where is info, what you have ability to make backups from your panel, and we keep stopped services some time."

2. My original site (in January) is irretrievable, otherwise you would have recovered it. JustHost simply lost users' data.

3. The only top-up I've made is about 50 cents in January, and since Russian invasion of Ukraine, RUB has lost its value drastically. I don't want your useless RUB, I want my US dollar back.
      If you can do a number round up, it is about 100 RUB, rather than 50 RUB. Plus my balance is over 177 RUB at the time of refund order, and I could have ordered an amount of 177 instead of 100 RUB.
      Your compensation is nothing, because the system still fails occasionally, and you didn't fix the bugs. Your company is doomed to bankruptcy for no respect for technology.

Putin wanted Europeans to pay oil and gas with RUB, while JustHost wants to refund with RUB.
    No, for a foreseeable future, RUB is worthless.

edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@antonpa said:
    @ask_seek_knock

1. I'm not a native speaker either, but I think anyone with a junior high degree won't make those mistakes:
      "At our site where is info, what you have ability to make backups from your panel, and we keep stopped services some time."

2. My original site (in January) is irretrievable, otherwise you would have recovered it. JustHost simply lost users' data.

3. The only top-up I've made is about 50 cents in January, and since Russian invasion of Ukraine, RUB has lost its value drastically. I don't want your useless RUB, I want my US dollar back.
      If you can do a number round up, it is about 100 RUB, rather than 50 RUB.

Putin wanted Europeans to pay oil and gas with RUB, while JustHost wants to refund with RUB.
    No, for a foreseeable future, RUB is worthless.

The fact that you know English better than I do is very good for you. I still have to study and study.

We do not have automatic backups, as indicated on the our website, it is possible to make a backup from the Directamin control panel directly to a remote server. And I wrote to you that we still have your account as of the end of May 2022 state, which can be restored.

50 cents in January is less than 50 rubles and 50 cents now is also less than 50 rubles, the rate in January and now is about the same. Also, all refunds are made exactly in the currency in which you paid and there are no conversions and you have already been made a refund.

This thread out of politics.

Thanked by 1mikei
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2022

@antonpa said: I also wrote several times that the account could and can be unblocked and there are no problems in this.

At some point you should give up. This your client is not completely right in his head. Infact make yourself a favour and get rid of him as soon as possible.

Thanked by 1mikei
  • Except a trace of senior officials, most Russian people have been under the pressure of foreign sanctions. Ordinary people in authoritarian countries make a far more harder living than their democratic counterparts.

How dare you say

@antonpa said: the rate in January and now is about the same.

Is the food and energy bill at the same level in your region? I doubt it.

I feel sorry for people suffering in recent years.

• @antonpa said:

@vpssh said:

@antonpa said:

@vpssh said:
    Where is the DC Location of your virtual hosting?

For now its variable, but soon we will add location selection ability for every hosting plan (as for VPS service)

When will DC selection be available?

We plan to make it ready at September.

Fine. It might be hard for me to wait till September.

Currently how will you select DC for clients? According to latency or just randomly?

Or can I request for certain location by ticket?

@vpssh said:

@antonpa said:

@vpssh said:

@antonpa said:

@vpssh said:
    Where is the DC Location of your virtual hosting?

For now its variable, but soon we will add location selection ability for every hosting plan (as for VPS service)

When will DC selection be available?

We plan to make it ready at September.

Fine. It might be hard for me to wait till September.

Currently how will you select DC for clients? According to latency or just randomly?

Or can I request for certain location by ticket?

You can request only 2 locations (DataLine and IQ Data) for now. But in September will be all 7 locations available.

Thanked by 1vpssh