Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

Just.Hosting offer quality Shared hosting service since 2019 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on NVMe. Flexible configuration of NVMe space. UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins BTC accepted.

UNLIMITED disk space on Economy shared hosting plan. There is no limit on the disk, pay per megabyte. Charges is performed daily for 0,00015 USD per 1 MB of actually occupied space.

• UNLIMITED NVMe space
  • IPv4 + IPv6 support
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan
  • SSH support

We offer:

Economy shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per VIRTUALHOST
  • Unlimited NVMe
  • Daily billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

from $0.01 / month

Order now

Optimal shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per VIRTUALHOST
  • NVMe space
  • Monthly billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Directadmin

from $1.32 / month

Order now

Optimal shared hosting:

• 8 cores / 16384 RAM per VIRTUALHOST
  • NVMe space
  • Monthly billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Directadmin

from $2.65 / month

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH and others)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Just.Hosting
English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Comments

• Please clarify this further

4 cores / 8192 RAM per VIRTUALHOST

How come all of the plans have same/similar specs?

• Where is the DC Location of your virtual hosting?

• After months of deployment, my site was replaced by its default page, and no SSH access. The only thing I can do is to re-order another hosting service, which I don't bother with.
    Plus, the support man or woman did nothing helpful, except claiming the service is up.

If you have to try JustHost's service, just make a little top-up, so you won't feel cheated if something goes wrong.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@noaman said:
    Please clarify this further

in Cloudlinux OS at all hosting plans there is limitations for each user/virtualhost to it.

@vpssh said:
    Where is the DC Location of your virtual hosting?

For now its variable, but soon we will add location selection ability for every hosting plan (as for VPS service)

@ask_seek_knock said:
    After months of deployment, my site was replaced by its default page, and no SSH access. The only thing I can do is to re-order another hosting service, which I don't bother with.
    Plus, the support man or woman did nothing helpful, except claiming the service is up.

If you have to try JustHost's service, just make a little top-up, so you won't feel cheated if something goes wrong.

1) Please write ticket number where I can look what you talking about.
    2) All our hosting services have SSH, so its impossible what someone not have it.

• @antonpa said: from $0.01 / month

It's $0.01/day on your site. $2.88/mo

• edited August 2022

If you want the ticket number: 979195,
    and the ticket:

27.05.2022 17:40:01 u136343 Аккаунт N136343 оставил сообщение через форму контактов:
    Hello Sir or Madam,

My web hosting account has been blocked, and the webpage has this:

Все вопросы Вы можете решить в Вашем биллинг-аккаунте, либо связаться с нами любым удобным для Вас способом на странице контакты justhost.ru.

When I login to the control panel, I have no idea why the account got blocked, and the bill is generated successfully.

So my question is, why is my account blocked? And what is the corresponding user agreement? If I don't know why I'm banned, how can I avoid it next time?

Thank you.

IP: 2a01:xxxxxxxxxx

and the quick reply:

Hello

[email protected] not blocked

27.05.2022 17:52:08 Vitaliy Efimov

Well, I just didn't want to waste my time explaining that it was "control panel" not "client area" where login failure had happened, and asking why my site was banned.

The service and attitude of JustHost.ru was fine, but... I was tired and chose other providers: gardencloud.host and webhorizon.in, which have been stable for several months.

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@antonpa said: from $0.01 / month

No, It's 0.01 RUB per MB per day, which means the price is based on the occupied storage, and sometimes it really is 0.01 USD per MB per month if the foreign exchange rate is correct.

• @antonpa said:

@noaman said:

in Cloudlinux OS at all hosting plans there is limitations for each user/virtualhost to it.

819 MB or GB or TB or PB?

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@antonpa said: from $0.01 / month

0.01 its rounded price, actually it less than 0.001

@ask_seek_knock said:
    If you want the ticket number: 979195,
    and the ticket:

27.05.2022 17:40:01 u136343 Аккаунт N136343 оставил сообщение через форму контактов:
    Hello Sir or Madam,

My web hosting account has been blocked, and the webpage has this:

Все вопросы Вы можете решить в Вашем биллинг-аккаунте, либо связаться с нами любым удобным для Вас способом на странице контакты justhost.ru.

When I login to the control panel, I have no idea why the account got blocked, and the bill is generated successfully.

So my question is, why is my account blocked? And what is the corresponding user agreement? If I don't know why I'm banned, how can I avoid it next time?

Thank you.

IP: 2a01:xxxxxxxxxx

and the quick reply:

Hello

[email protected] not blocked

27.05.2022 17:52:08 Vitaliy Efimov

Well, I just didn't want to waste my time explaining that it was "control panel" not "client area" where login failure had happened, and asking why my site was banned.

The service and attitude of JustHost.ru was fine, but... I was tired and chose other providers: gardencloud.host and webhorizon.in, which have been stable for several months.

You are turned off renewal of hosting account u13634384b and it was blocked and still exist in blocking state on our server, so Im don't understand why you not write to restore it to our support team, so if you need to restore it you can write to our support team.

@noaman said:

@antonpa said:

@noaman said:

819 MB or GB or TB or PB?

Sorry, this is in MB

• @antonpa said:

@vpssh said:

For now its variable, but soon we will add location selection ability for every hosting plan (as for VPS service)

When will DC selection be available?

• edited August 2022

@antonpa said: You are turned off renewal of hosting account u13634384b and it was blocked and still exist in blocking state on our server, so Im don't understand why you not write to restore it to our support team, so if you need to restore it you can write to our support team.

The following things happened in chronological order:
    1. My hosting account got blocked for no reasons;
    2. I opened a ticket asking why;
    3. The support man replied that account (not the hosting account) was not blocked;
    4. I can't stand his retardation, so cancelled the hosting account. Additionally, why should I pay for a blocked site?

Now you're saying that I first cancelled the hosting account, then the site got blocked, right? If so, it would be interesting.

JustHost.ru is neither stable nor affordable.

@vpssh said:

@antonpa said:

@vpssh said:

When will DC selection be available?

We plan to make it ready at September.

edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@antonpa said: You are turned off renewal of hosting account u13634384b and it was blocked and still exist in blocking state on our server, so Im don't understand why you not write to restore it to our support team, so if you need to restore it you can write to our support team.

The following things happened in chronological order:
    1. My hosting account got blocked for no reasons;
    2. I opened a ticket asking why;
    3. The support man replied that account (not the hosting account) was not blocked;
    4. I can't stand his retardation, so cancelled the hosting account. Additionally, why should I pay for a blocked site?

Now you're saying that I first cancelled the hosting account, then the site got blocked, right? If so, it would be interesting.

JustHost.ru is neither stable nor affordable.

1. You turned off service autorenewal by yourself in your personal cabinet (as showing on screenshot https://disk.yandex.ru/i/alkTlslwu_kIVw) and service was stopped at the end of billing period, we have all logs of this actions and if you need you can request it via ticket and we can send it to you.

2. After our staff answering you about what account (your question) was not blocked, it was true, but he don't check service what was stopped by yourself, in this case he waited answer from you about what service exactly not working, because after service was stoped by you it was not visible to our support.

3. It was correct answer, your account was not blocked, but he is not see service what was stopped by yourself.

4. You never paid for blocked site, you create another new hosting account s418281 what is active.

So I'm still don't understand why you not resolve any of your questions with our support, you just not answer any to the ticket, if you turned off autorenewal by mistake, you must to write about it and service still can be restored. But from you was no any answer and no any reaction before.

• edited August 2022

@antonpa
    My service was blocked for no reasons at first.
    The reason why I didn't use your support is because I didn't want to repeat myself. What confused the support man in "My web hosting account has been blocked" in the ticket above? While his reply is a just "[email protected] not blocked", which has no relation with my "web hosting account".

I suspect your billing system has a bug, that's why I created a new web hosting account (which displays a simple 403 page and no custom domain).
    From the billing log, you will see that sometimes renewal fails, but the next day or 2, the accumulated renewal succeeds (the sum of the money is paid).

But now I don't care nothing about JustHost.ru, because
    My service was blocked for no reasons at first and subsequent irresponsible support and disinformation made me disappointed, if not angry.

JustHost.ru is dead for me.

@antonpa said: It was correct answer

How dare you say "correct"?
    What the support woman said had nothing to do with my question.

@ask_seek_knock said:
    @antonpa
    My service was blocked for no reasons at first.
    The reason why I didn't use your support is because I didn't want to repeat myself. What confused the support man in "My web hosting account has been blocked" in the ticket above? While his reply is a just "[email protected] not blocked", which has no relation with my "web hosting account".

I suspect your billing system has a bug, that's why I created a new web hosting account (which displays a simple 403 page and no custom domain).
    From the billing log, you will see that sometimes renewal fails, but the next day or 2, the accumulated renewal succeeds (the sum of the money is paid).

But now I don't care nothing about JustHost.ru, because
    My service was blocked for no reasons at first and subsequent irresponsible support and disinformation made me disappointed, if not angry.

JustHost.ru is dead for me.

1) Your hosting account was stopped after you stopped it by turned off autorenewal at first. After its was your decision to not answer to the ticket not send any domain name what not working etc, you just stop answering to the ticket, and our supports not are the god to know what exactly you are asked about, sorry. Also we have live chat support and everyone can write and get a live answers if can't wait a ticket answers.

2) What about your new hosting account - its working fine and s418281 is active, also Im checked renewal logs (you can see it at your personal cabinet too) for s418281 for last 30 days and its renewed everyday correctly, Im don't know what mistake you are talked about.

3) Our support team not answer any bad for you. If you think so, its your decision, Im here not to fight with you, only to write what exactly happens - you turned off autorenewal and service was stopped, thats all. If you need to restore it we can make it, if no - this is your decision. And sorry if you have a bad opinion.

• @antonpa
    You're spreading disinformation:

@antonpa said: its renewed everyday correctly

Look at the screenshot, where are 12th, 13th, 16th, 17th March 2022:

You called this "correct"? Then you're correct, JustHost is correct.

edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:
    @antonpa
    You're spreading disinformation:

Look at the screenshot, where are 12th, 13th, 16th, 17th March 2022:

You called this "correct"? Then you're correct, JustHost is correct.

Im talking about for the last 30 days (if you will look in my previous message), but you give me information about March - for what? At March all problems was fixed.

Your service, what you talking about, was turned off by yourself at 27 of May 2022, so Im really not understand for what you sending here this old logs?

And also Im not understand why you not send any info to our support.

• edited August 2022

I sent the screenshot because one liar said:

No, JustHost's billing system didn't, doesn't, won't renew "correctly", otherwise why
    12th, 13th, 16th, 17th March 2022 are missing in the screenshot?

My service was blocked by JustHost.ru for no reasons, and its responses irritated me, so I recommend people avoid JustHost.ru.

People may or may not make their own choice about JustHost.ru based on my experience.

@antonpa said: Im here not to fight with you

Of course not, you're here lying.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said: 1. My hosting account got blocked for no reasons;

They said that after the expiration you didn't renew the service. This seems like a good reason to suspend service. Can you clarify that?

@ask_seek_knock said:
    I sent the screenshot because one liar said:

No, JustHost's billing system didn't, doesn't, won't renew "correctly", otherwise why
    12th, 13th, 16th, 17th March 2022 are missing in the screenshot?

My service was blocked by JustHost.ru for no reasons, and its responses irritated me, so I recommend people avoid JustHost.ru.

People may or may not make their own choice about JustHost.ru based on my experience.

@antonpa said: Im here not to fight with you

Of course not, you're here lying.

1) Im not liar, and please be careful in your words, nor I nor our company not make anything bad to you, if you check my initial answer you will see what Im wrote "... s418281 for last 30 days and its renewed everyday correctly, Im don't know what mistake you are talked about."

2) "My service was blocked by JustHost.ru for no reasons, and its responses irritated me, so I recommend people avoid JustHost.ru." - this is not true, and I will not repeat it again and again, its only your decision.

3) You ignored to send any info to our support team, but here is you are too active in this, but this is not a support thread. So here Im repeat twice - our support not a god and can't predict and know what you talking about without any explanation.

Also, as I told before, your service is still exist on our servers, and if you want and need it before you can just write to our support to restore it, but you not write anything, just make decision to not answer to the ticket.

• @ask_seek_knock said: Of course not, you're here lying.

As a reader I would say that he's very polite and patient with you while you're acting like a complete moron. What about to calm down a bit and try to actually discuss for a moment?

Thanked by 1itoshikimonset
  • edited August 2022

@Mumbly said:

@ask_seek_knock said: 1. My hosting account got blocked for no reasons;

They said that after the expiration you didn't renew the service. This seems like a good reason to stop service. Can you clarify that?

Do you want me to clarify something I didn't do?
    No, I don't think it's possible. I can clarify something I did.
    I didn't stop automatic renewal because my money had been top-up to JustHost's account, why would I stop 0.01 RUB per day renewal?
    If the money is in my credit card or PayPal, then I might forget or accidentally remove something.

@antonpa
    I opened a ticket because I wondered the reason why the account got blocked, then after your support woman's quick reply "xxx@xxx not blocked", I was disappointed and annoyed by its irresponsibility. Quick, lazy, and useless reply.

Support staff are of course not god, but can't they understand what I was talking about from the ticket? Can't it distinguish web hosting account u1xxxxxxx and email account [email protected]?

Your support staff is lazy and ignorant, that's why I don't make further ticket.
    I'm active here not for restoring the site, which is just a test site banned for no reasons, but because I want to record my experience, which might be useful to some customers.

Avoid JustHost if possible.

• edited August 2022

@Mumbly said:

@ask_seek_knock said: Of course not, you're here lying.

As a reader I would say that he's very polite and patient with you while you're acting like a complete moron. What about to calm down a bit and try to actually discuss for a moment?

I was angry because my site had been lost in January, and in May, it's blocked for no reasons the second time.
    JustHost claims it has daily backup, but my site was lost in January.
    When I opened tickets, the support woman's reply was early and short: Our system is up.
    If the woman were more patient and writing more words, I might be less "moron".

I'm stating the truth, @antonpa is a liar.

What makes you think I'm a moron while antonpa is polite? I'm curious.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said: What makes you think I'm a moron while antonpa is polite? I'm curious.

Because it seems like impossible to have constructive reasonable discussion with you. You're impatient, you're insultive and generally from what I've seen here you don't act like a pleasant person people want to deal with.
    Anyway, I am out of here.

• Wtf with u people. Expecting too much for Cents

• edited August 2022

@Mumbly said:

@ask_seek_knock said: What makes you think I'm a moron while antonpa is polite? I'm curious.

Because it seems like impossible to have constructive reasonable discussion with you. You're impatient, you're insultive and generally from what I've seen here you don't act like a pleasant person people want to deal with.
    Anyway, I am out of here.

I mean which sentences makes you feel like that? I'm "impatient, insulting" and unpleasant?
    Or you want me to be a perfect victim?
    I re-edited some probable annoying sentences to be not impolite, and I think @Deepak_leb is really "impatient, insulting" and unpleasant:

@Deepak_leb said: Wtf with u people. Expecting too much for Cents