Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE

Comments

• @Deepak_leb said:
    Wtf with u people. Expecting too much for Cents

Oh, the real "impatient, insultive" and unpleasant person is here.

@Mumbly said: insultive

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@ask_seek_knock said:

@Mumbly said:

@ask_seek_knock said: 1. My hosting account got blocked for no reasons;

They said that after the expiration you didn't renew the service. This seems like a good reason to stop service. Can you clarify that?

Do you want me to clarify something I didn't do?
    No, I don't think it's possible. I can clarify something I did.
    I didn't stop automatic renewal because my money had been top-up to JustHost's account, why would I stop 0.01 RUB per day renewal?
    If the money is in my credit card or PayPal, then I might forget or accidentally remove something.

@antonpa
    I opened a ticket because I wondered the reason why the account got blocked, then after your support woman's quick reply "xxx@xxx not blocked", I was disappointed and annoyed by its irresponsibility. Quick, lazy, and useless reply.

Support staff are of course not god, but can't they understand what I was talking about from the ticket? Can't it distinguish web hosting account u1xxxxxxx and email account [email protected]?

Your support staff is lazy and ignorant, that's why I don't make further ticket.
    I'm active here not for restoring the site, which is just a test site banned for no reasons, but because I want to record my experience, which might be useful to some customers.

Avoid JustHost if possible.

What another hosting keep your data after more than month after service was stoped, its still restorable, and if you need it to be restored you wrote about it easily before, but it was not made.

As for renewal turn off, it can be made by mistake, and if you wrote to our support service was restored, but you did not make it. As our support not see removed services and you not wrote exactly your domain, or service login, whey think about billing account, and after you not answering ticket, problem can‘t be resolved, sorry.

Please respect me and our company as Im respect you and any another clients.

Our services used by more than 30000 of clients, and where is can‘t be any mistakes, and our role its not to ignore clients and help to resolve any problems what can happens.

• zcorpszcorps Member
    edited August 2022

what a creepy site you guys have . site is english and mails are sent in russian language LOL

@zcorps said:
    what a creepy site you guys have . site is english and mails are sent in russian language LOL

We have 3 site languages and language what you choose same language will be in emails, it was fixed some weeks ago.

• @antonpa said:

@zcorps said:

We have 3 site languages and language what you choose same language will be in emails, it was fixed some weeks ago.

directadmin is also not in full english

Thanked by 1antonpa

@zcorps said:

@antonpa said:

@zcorps said:

directadmin is also not in full english

Thanks for info, Im sent it to our dev team.

• Say, I am just using 10mb space. How much you will be charging on my card? $0.01?

And what is the server location? Any looking glass?

• @antonpa can i get refund . as i do not know Russian nor am that active person who would copy paste and would use google translate for direct admin , kinda lazy

thanks

• @antonpa said: Please respect me and our company as Im respect you and any another clients.

Yeah, you respect me with mis-spelled words and lies, and your support woman respected me with only a useless 3-word reply, while my original ticket counted hundreds of words.

You used "correct" several times, then I say you are correct.
    You mentioned "respect" several times, then I show respect for you.
    You're satisfied now? Of course not, because you know you're not correct nor respectful, and I offer what you gave to me.

@zcorps said:

Sometimes I have to resort to Google Translate or dictionaries while communicating with JustHost, and I guess they use translator too.

• Since that thread goes to trash: transactional email's (billing, VPS credentials and so on) since last month not deliver to @jar's mxroute. Mails just don't arrive (neither inbox or spam folder). With yandex works fine.

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Say, I am just using 10mb space. How much you will be charging on my card? $0.01?

And what is the server location? Any looking glass?

Its debited from your balance, you add money to balance, and after everyday its deducted from account balance.

We have no location selection for hosting yet, after we will finish it will be appear on pur site, For now hosting placed in Russia.

@zcorps said:
    @antonpa can i get refund . as i do not know Russian nor am that active person who would copy paste and would use google translate for direct admin , kinda lazy

thanks

Yes sure, just write to our support.

• edited August 2022

@antonpa
    Can I get refund too? I want my remaining money (about 100 RUB) back. Some commission fee is acceptable.
    I don't want to waste a cent on JustHost. What do you think?

@SashkaPro said:
    Since that thread goes to trash: transactional email's (billing, VPS credentials and so on) since last month not deliver to @jar's mxroute. Mails just don't arrive (neither inbox or spam folder). With yandex works fine.

Im sent it to our support, did you create any ticket before?

edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:
    @antonpa
    Can I get refund too? I want my remaining money (about 100 RUB) back. Some commission fee is acceptable.

All can get refund anytime. For this exist our support.

• mhnmhn Member

I got clickbaited and I don't like it. Title is misleading and I think OP should get a warning for it.

From $0.01/mo !!! (title)
    from $0.01 / month (thread)

Reality: 0.01 per day.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
    edited August 2022

@mhn said:
    I got clickbaited and I don't like it. Title is misleading and I think OP should get a warning for it.

From $0.01/mo !!! (title)
    from $0.01 / month (thread)

Reality: 0.01 per day.

Reality is 0.01 RUB per day what is less than title.

• @antonpa said: Im sent it to our support, did you create any ticket before?

Yeah, you may check tickets for user U145706 (that's me), but I never get a reply (because I am mxroute user), next I changed mail to yandex-hosted and got e-mail for my next vps'es.

Thanked by 1antonpa

@SashkaPro said:

@antonpa said: Im sent it to our support, did you create any ticket before?

Yeah, you may check tickets for user U145706 (that's me), but I never get a reply (because I am mxroute user), next I changed mail to yandex-hosted and got e-mail for my next vps'es.

Thanks, all sent to our support.

• @antonpa said:

Its debited from your balance, you add money to balance, and after everyday its deducted from account balance.

What is the minimum deposit required?

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@antonpa said:

What is the minimum deposit required?

For Russian processing minimum topup is 70 RUB (1.1$). May be for foreign cards other.

Thanked by 1dotcomUNDERGROUND
  • gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited August 2022

@Deepak_leb said:

Cents? 500mb for example are 2,87$ per month which isnt that cheap

@antonpa
    For example: im using your service only for hosting a domain so i can send and receive mails. Now i got a mail with 1mb attachment. This mail is stored on your server for 2 hours before i download it through pop3, how much space with be counted as used?

@gbzret4d said:

@Deepak_leb said:

Cents? 500mb for example are 2,87$ per month which isnt that cheap

@antonpa
    For example: im using your service only for hosting a domain so i can send and receive mails. Now i got a mail with 1mb attachment. This mail is stored on your server for 2 hours before i download it through pop3, how much space with be counted as used?

If you need more space it’s cheaper to choose Optimal or Maximal plan

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @Mods can someone please change that dudes title and posted pricing?
    There ain't nothing for $0.01/month, but instead $0.01/day, so both title and description are pretty misleading.

• edited August 2022

@antonpa said:

@ask_seek_knock said:
    @antonpa

@Mumbly said:

They said that after the expiration you didn't renew the service. This seems like a good reason to suspend service. Can you clarify that?

@antonpa
    Look at the date following, that's proof antonpa is a liar:
    On 26th May, 2022 my site got banned by JustHost.ru for no reasons.
    On 27th May, 2022 I opened a ticket, until when the renewal behaved normally.

@antonpa said: Your hosting account was stopped after you stopped it by turned off autorenewal at first.

No, company of frauds, my site got banned for no reasons at first and I didn't cancel automatic renewal until your useless reply ("xxxx@example not blocked").

edited August 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@antonpa said:

@ask_seek_knock said:
    @antonpa

@Mumbly said:

They said that after the expiration you didn't renew the service. This seems like a good reason to suspend service. Can you clarify that?

@antonpa
    Look at the date following, that's proof antonpa is a liar:
    On 26th May, 2022 my site got banned by JustHost.ru for no reasons.
    On 27th May, 2022 I opened a ticket, until when the renewal behaved normally.

@antonpa said: Your hosting account was stopped after you stopped it by turned off autorenewal at first.

No, company of frauds, my site got banned for no reasons at first and I didn't cancel automatic renewal until your useless reply ("xxxx@example not blocked").

Look, I see only what happens in billing, and I see what service u13634384b autorenewal was turned off and service was stoped. And if you needed the service, you would write to support before that. As we keeping all users data and all can be restored. What about „useless reply“, may be it was useless, but no one is immune from mistakes, sorry for this. And you could just answer to our support and take service back, that's all i wanted to convey to you.

Also, why didn‘t you say here that your account balance is a Bonus? What kind of refund are you talking about, if is a Bonus?

• edited August 2022

@antonpa said: Look, I see only what happens in billing, and I see what service u13634384b autorenewal was turned off and service was stoped. And if you needed the service, you would write to support before that. As we keeping all users data and all can be restored. What about „useless reply“, may be it was useless, but no one is immune from mistakes, sorry for this. And you could just answer to our support and take service back, that's all i wanted to convey to you.

Also, why didn‘t you say here that your account balance is a Bonus? What kind of refund are you talking about, if is a Bonus?

1. You lied that I cancelled renewal first, while the truth is renewal succeeded until 27th May, 2022 and my service (which is banned before 26th May) should abort on 28th May, 2022 from the my screenshot.
      My site got banned for no reasons, then I opened a ticket (got a useless 3-word reply within minutes), and at this time payment was okay.

2. It was not bonus but compensation for my lost site in January, which cannot be restored. You are lying that JustHost has daily backup, yet when data corrupts, you first deny the corruption, then calm people with useless lies, when people show the proofs, you are sorry then run away.

You can't restore my site in January, because JustHost lied about its backup system.
    That's why you compensated me, trying to silence me. Now it's the billing system that failed, and you again, deny it, disinform it, then feel sorry for it.

I feel sorry for you. How do you explain to your families what kind of work you're doing?
    Denying, lying to make a penny?
    You stinks.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2022

So they credited you as compensation (SLA,etc...) half year ago and now you want to get this SLA/compensation/whatever credit refunded in money.
    Just when I thought I'd seen it all... :D

And now you're involving families? And you're not insultive at all?
    You're a bit of a psycho, aren't you? :)

• edited August 2022

@Mumbly said:
    So they credited you as compensation (SLA,etc...) half year ago and you want to get this SLA/compensation/whatever credit refunded in money. Just when I thought I'd seen it all :D

And now you're involving families? And you're not insultive at all?
    You're a bit of a psycho, aren't you? :)

1. No, it was not for SLA, but for data lost which can't be restored.
    2. I've never asked refund of "bonus" or compensation, should I post the full ticket for you?
    3. @Mumbly you're acting as a sakura for justhost.ru, and I don't know the word "insultive", and can't look it up in dictionaries, it's "insulting", and you're insulting.

What would you say now after see that screenshot I posted, that my site got banned first while automatic renewal was okay?

• You're definitely psycho :)