Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 542
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• coldcold Member

LAXA005 and DALZ005 are unreachable after the SUPER MIGRATION... hope u can fix this problem soon enuff

• @beifangyoulin said:
    I have a paid migration ticket#278117, I wish you can could deal with it sooner. Thanks

I paid $3 to move my server to Japan, but the automatic migration doesn't seem to work. I've been waiting for a long time. Could you please help me manually if possible? #278117
    @VirMach

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@cold said:
    LAXA005 and DALZ005 are unreachable after the SUPER MIGRATION... hope u can fix this problem soon enuff

21:00:47 up 15 days, 23:33, 1 user, load average: 6.26, 9.61, 10.68

21:01:02 up 11 days, 23:20, 1 user, load average: 6.93, 8.36, 8.83

• coldcold Member

@VirMach said:

@cold said:

21:00:47 up 15 days, 23:33, 1 user, load average: 6.26, 9.61, 10.68

21:01:02 up 11 days, 23:20, 1 user, load average: 6.93, 8.36, 8.83

my server dont boot up and how can u have that uptime, IF they were migrated yesterday ?
    check ticket #382342 and #155814

• GanonkGanonk Member

where is the Trains , buses , planes..? etc..

Thanked by 1imok
  • @VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:

@somever said:

@VirMach said:

Can you check node TPAZ002 (Tampa) ?
    It shows "online" but the IP is still unreachable after reinstall

Already checked this a few hours ago. If you re-installed then it's a re-install issue. It's possible all operating systems have not yet finished syncing.

VPS on node TPAZ002 (Tampa) is still unable to reach.
    VNC works fine so I can login VPS via VNC, but when I try to ping 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 it shows "host unreachable"
    It seems there is something wrong with network
    (I just have tried to reinstall VPS with different OS, but the result is same nothing works)
    Can you have further check?
    Thanks

Should be fixed now. Sorry again. The nodes are also going to be renamed to maintain the right order, it wasn't even the subnets that were flipped it was the unit names and that's what caused the whole ordeal.

Hi 2x IP has been assigned after I used the paid migration, do I need to open a ticket or the other IP will be removed later?

• JabJabJabJab Member

Time to disable notifications for this BF2018 thread, you people ruined it for me with your Ryzen problems, go back to ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More please :smiley:

Thanked by 2imok bakageta
  • VoidVoid Member

@VirMach please check TPAZ003 as well.

Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: false
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-ubuntu-16.04-server-x86_64-minimal-latest
    Service Status:Active

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@JabJab said:
    Time to disable notifications for this BF2018 thread, you people ruined it for me with your Ryzen problems, go back to ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More please :smiley:

Quick @VirMach post some deals here so JabJab will miss it :joy:

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @JabJab Just tagging you so you don't forget.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Very happy my DALZ008 2020 Black Friday vps is up and running. Thank you Virmach for the upgrade.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 1 cores !!!

If you are waiting for your VPS to become usable again don't rely on the Troubleshooter because mine still says Node Online: false. Got back online by doing a reinstall of OS from Solus CP of Ryzen compatible Ubuntu 20- previously the reinstall never worked but today it did.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • imokimok Member

30ms is too high for a cloud database, right?

• @imok said:
    30ms is too high for a cloud database, right?

Always relative to other requirement. Could be good, could be bad. But adding 30ms on every request don't sound good.

• imokimok Member

Server is in Dallas and MongoDB Atlas doesn't seem to offer anything nearby.

• Like I said, it's all about requirement. For real time use, it's too slow. For a webpage that gonna get 3 views per days, not that bad. If you want to lower the respond, you will need to host MongoDB or something.

• imokimok Member

We have millions of views, but not daily. I think I'm going to host MondoDB.

• I ❤️ SQLite. For read-intensive or single writer stuff anyway. So simple, so solid, just works every time...

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • imokimok Member

I like my life complicated and miserable.

Will learn to use MongoDB and Redis, and use it for production as soon as possible, self-hosted.

• donbdonb Member

@VirMach Any clue where I can set the PPP & TUN/TAP? I don't see it neither on SVM Panel nor on Billing Panel.

Node: DENZ001

• Errrrm, it's KVM, right?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@donb said: @VirMach Any clue where I can set the PPP & TUN/TAP? I don't see it neither on SVM Panel nor on Billing Panel.

You don't, its not OpenVZ, it's a KVM.

Thanked by 4skorous donb donb FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: Found the problem, wrong IPs were assigned for multiple all Tampa servers during the migration. Trying to think of the fastest fix. DC assigned the subnets in descending order, they were added in ascending order.

Sorry what I tested was the reconfiguration portion going through and read the logs, they reconfigured correctly, I just didn't check if the actual IP assigned was correct which was a very bad move in hindsight.

My vps originally had multiple ip's.But after being migrated, only one.

Can you help me to check?

• imokimok Member

Oh no.

My dedi it's gone.

Anyway...

It's been a month without eating flan. I went to the supermarket yesterday and didn't buy. Big mistake.

• I'm a big fan of flan as well.

Do you have...

3 Eggs
    1 can of Condensed Milk
    1 cup of Regular Milk
    1/2 cup of Sugar
    1 Tspn of 100% Pure Vanilla Extract

If so you can make Flan at home.

Sorry to hear about your dedi, but I expect he will come home soon. :)

• imokimok Member

It looks like an easy recipe. But I like the taste of this dangerous thing:

Where is @FAT32 btw?

Thanked by 2FAT32 FrankZ
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    Where is FAT32 btw?

Hiding in VirMach's server rack

Thanked by 4alilet FrankZ imok Ganonk
  • @FAT32 said:

@imok said:
    Where is FAT32 btw?

Hiding in VirMach's server rack

What if they also migrate you to Tokyo?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2022

@FAT32 said: Hiding in VirMach's server rack

I hope it is not one of the ones in Buffalo, because if it was, I am sorry to inform you that you are now homeless.

@imok - Does it seem a strange coincidence that both Mexico and Peru use the same "Alto en Azucar" mark?

Thanked by 2FAT32 bakageta
  • ralfralf Member

@FrankZ said:
    I'm a big fan of flan as well.

Heh, the joys of US vs British English! My first reaction on seeing that was "that's not flan"!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crème_caramel#Etymology_of_names

Thanked by 1FrankZ